Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
fracturing. I just can't get myself to spell fracing.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Keiser's argument seems compelling

If you really think that his argument is compelling,you need to have your head examined. But almost everyone here knows that except you.
That imbecile threw out so many unchallenged accusations that he sounds like the Alex Jones of the financial world.
I'm going to clue you in on something Mr.Browneye.
COMPANIES ARE IN BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY.
And that refutes everything that you and that economic idiot say or think.
Jeeze,you are one stupid fool.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by eyeball
fracturing. I just can't get myself to spell fracing.

Ralph, you just did!!

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Only the federal govt is kooky enough to believe in deficit spending and even that will come to an abrupt end.

Business is, by its nature, intimately tied to reality, unless it's in bed with govt.
Indeed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All I got from any of that is Putin must not like us fracking.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Didn't I see this guy refute the holocaust?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
TRH assumes because he has never done any fracking that it must be a hoax.

I'll throw $20 in a hat for a hooker.

It shouldn't take that much as I am given to understand that sympathy [bleep] for the mentally challenged are at a much reduced rate.

A dollar twenty-five should cover it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by chapped_lips

And this....."Keiser founded the�hedge fund�Karmabanque, which sought to profit from any decline in equity value of companies that are susceptible to�boycott�from environmental groups.[26]�The hedge fund's progress was followed monthly in�The Ecologistmagazine.[27]�Its targets included�CocaCola[28]�and�McDonald's."

In the case of oil companies boycotting won't work so spread lies of the profitability of fracking.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

A dollar twenty-five should cover it.

Not bad for 3.7 seconds of work. She'd barely get passed the reveal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
What do you think?
Keiser's argument seems compelling, but I'm waiting to hear the counter arguments.

Go to Pa for yourself. All the counter argument needed is right there.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
I will refute it. All you have to do is go to the EIA.gov site and search for fracking. The are numerous articles on how it is driving the cost of natural gas down and use up. The US is poised to become a net exporter of LNG by 2020.

Y'all need to quit feeding this troll. He posts this stupid sch!t and then gets turned on by the swarm of responses.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He believes nothing with a .gov extension.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I didn't realize we were getting TRH a female hooker...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
He posts this stupid sch!t and then gets turned on by the swarm of responses.

That saves the cost of a hooker.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I didn't realize we were getting TRH a female hooker...

Well yes...it does seem like a wanton waste of resources.

How about we just get him admittance to a petting zoo!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
grin

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
I don't question Keiser's personal integrity. He quit a high paying position with the BBC hosting his own TV show because of a gag order on the issue of Israel and Gaza, i.e., he was told he could keep his show only if he promised not to mention Israel in anything but a positive light with regard to that issue. He then immediately announced his resignation from the BBC and the reason for it. You have to give the guy credit for integrity.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Right Chris,

We get it now,...the whole fracing scenario is operated by the joos.

jeez you come up with some 8 ball chit.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't question Keiser's personal integrity. He quit a high paying position with the BBC hosting his own TV show because of a gag order on the issue of Israel and Gaza, i.e., he was told he could keep his show only if he promised not to mention Israel in anything but a positive light with regard to that issue. He then immediately announced his resignation from the BBC and the reason for it. You have to give the guy credit for integrity.

Now that those who know what they are talking about in the oil business have pointed out the absurdity that all those companies are part of a Ponzi scheme...let us take a look at the integrity of TRH's source.

It took less than 30 seconds to find this...
Timothy Maxwell "Max" Keiser is an American broadcaster and film maker. He hosts Keiser Report, a financial program broadcast on Russian state media channel RT. Wikipedia

And less than 3 minutes to find this...
Slate:Meet Max Keiser, the thinking man�s Alex Jones.
By Jeremy Stahl 7/15/13
If you�re not a devotee of Alex Jones� radio show or a regular viewer of Moscow�s wacky propaganda network Russia Today, then you�re missing out on Max Keiser.

Since the 2008 financial crash, the 53-year-old broadcaster, former Paine Webber stockbroker, Bitcoin evangelist, and endlessly quotable provocateur has positioned himself as a raging avenger against the various evils�real and imagined�of the global financial elite, or as Keiser likes to call them, the �banksters.�

In the years since the 2008�09 crash, he�s become an eccentric hero of a certain ultralibertarian, 9/11-conspiracy-espousing, gold-bug-loving corner of alternative media.

On his Russia Today program the Keiser Report, the host rages against the �scum� and �financial terrorists� at Goldman Sachs, assorted �mass-murdering arsonists burning down financial markets around the world,� and the �Fourth Reich� of the Angela Merkel�led eurozone.

He has called for mass hangings of bankers and warned of a looming currency Armageddon.
Earlier this year, during an appearance on the Iranian English-language network PressTV, Keiser predicted an imminent �hot war� between China and Japan, which would lead to the collapse of the U.S. dollar.

His go-to reference for political and economic adversaries is Nazism. (Titles of recent Keiser Report episodes include �Global Financial Holocaust� and �Debt Death Camps.�) His rhetoric is sewn together with phrases like �the maw of this Cuisinart of fraud.�

The clip that made Keiser an instant alt-media star�and brought him to the attention of paranoiac shock jock Alex Jones�was an epic rant on France 24 against Goldman Sachs, whose misdeeds he compared to the atrocities of Auschwitz.

In that same video, Keiser said that �the tragedy of 9/11 is more of these Goldman Sachs bankers didn�t go down� while casually invoking 9/11 conspiracy theories.

It gets tough when a man's own words show the world who he really is.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Doesn't change the fact that RT is nothing but a Russian propaganda network. Just means he would rather spew Russian propaganda as opposed to that of the U.K.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
492 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 46 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 1,005 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,171
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.