Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
GeoW Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Link

It's a niqqers damned world, ain't it?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by GeoW
Link

It's a niqqers damned world, ain't it?

You hit the nail on the head..

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) � Anger spurred by the death of a black teenager at the hands of a white police officer boiled over again when protesters stormed into a Missouri convenience store � the same store that Michael Brown was accused of robbing.

Amazing how only THEY have civil rights.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's not just us here at the 'Fire that "get it".

Read the comments after the story... (while you can... I'm sure the comments will be disabled shortly because the truth is spoken.)

http://news.yahoo.com/police-protesters-clash-again-ferguson-085511380.html

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If one is shot it is a shame....a dozen is a message.

just say'n.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Imagine that we will be paying for all those worthless Bastids when they get old and are laying in hospitals and dying some day. All deserve free health care, or maybe a bullet.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It's not just us here at the 'Fire that "get it".

Read the comments after the story... (while you can... I'm sure the comments will be disabled shortly because the truth is spoken.)

http://news.yahoo.com/police-protesters-clash-again-ferguson-085511380.html

It IS nice to see we aren't the only ones, and that the media doesn't have everyone buffaloed.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I wouldn't have allowed it more than one day...National Guard...Marshal Law...Curfew...shot on sight...

GeoW Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
These niqqers only understand hot lead and cold steel bars. Need to give them more of both.

USofA and the good people of Ferguson don't deserve this type activity. We are a nation of laws, until it comes to the negro... then all bets are off.

This situation will go more out of control as long as the blacks are given more leeway.

LeRoy of the golf course needs to get off his black ass and show the country what he's made of. On second thought.. I think we already know.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
How could we possibly give them more leeway?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
What about the jobs and income lost during all this?

Is that the cop's fault too? wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The rioters and looters don't have jobs, so no loss there. They do however have an income that is secure, so no loss there either, likewise their food stamps, health care, and subsidized housing should all still be intact.

The business owners, those in the community that truly strive to be productive, are punished the most�.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
It IS nice to see we aren't the only ones, and that the media doesn't have everyone buffaloed.

It's not for a lack of trying. ^

Not surprising, but even FOX is spinning this thing into some kind of civil rights violation without knowing chit about what actually happened between the cop and suspect.

I wasn't there either but I'd be willing to bet the cop didn't just decide to shoot the guy because of the color of his skin.

The whole thing's f'd up with both sides hell bent to make it worse and the media's more than happy to help make it worse so's the talking heads have something to say 44/7..

Last edited by FieldGrade; 08/16/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What happened to the old days when " looters will be shot". Is it against the law to shoot looters now. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by coyotewacker
I wouldn't have allowed it more than one day...National Guard...Marshal Law...Curfew...shot on sight...

Did you see the speech by Rep. john Lewis?

(Paraphrase) there is no need to have police here with armored vehicles, and military style weapons. president Oba needs to declare Marshall Law, and Federalize the National Guard and send them here

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Wait this can't be why they put the State Highway Patrol in charge. The black commander met with his soul brothers on the street and put a new face on the entire matter. That was the B/S put out yesterday by at least one TV news outlet. Why he hit the reset button with the "protesters" Just like we did with Putin. These azz wipes never learn.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
How could we possibly give them more leeway?

We could offer to pay for their spawn with white wome....uh, never mind.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

It's not for a lack of trying. ^

Not surprising, but even FOX is spinning this thing into some kind of civil rights violation without knowing chit about what actually happened between the cop and suspect.

I wasn't there either but I'd be willing to bet the cop didn't just decide to shoot the guy because of the color of his skin.

The whole thing's f'd up and both sides seem to be hell bent to make it worse.

Race issues weren't issues before Obama.

We have been purposely set back 50 years or more with all the race baiters in the past 2-3 years.

I'm a prime example of this myself. Before all the race baiter driven BS in the past few years, I never even had "race" on the radar. But now that this is shoved down our throats on a daily basis, I am seeing it for what it is... Incitement to not only riot, but to involve Americans in an all out race war, where the current administration has already chosen the winner.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by coyotewacker

Did you see the speech by Rep. john Lewis?

(Paraphrase) there is no need to have police here with armored vehicles, and military style weapons. president Oba needs to declare Marshall Law, and Federalize the National Guard and send them here

Their brothers in Oakland want to share their support http://www.sacbee.com/2014/08/15/6632666/oakland-march-over-ferguson-marred.html I'm guessing when it comes out as a justified shoot, things might get sporty all across the country. I feel really sorry for the cop....even if he was justified, he's still gonna be fugged...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm guessing when it comes out as a justified shoot, things might get sporty all across the country.

I hope it does. It's time. I'm tired of seeing how far we will go to placate these people. Time to get down to reality.

There is only so much pushing a person can take before they say "enough", and the fight is on...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10ring1, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,120 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,098
Posts18,464,148
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.