Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Whine is excellent!

Cheer up...I shoot more bullets than even YOUR Imagination could ever Pretend.

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I don't have to guess either. You take the guesswork right out of it, even when I try to give you the benefit of the doubt. There is a HUGE difference between knowing what you know, and knowing what there is to know.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Find me "mistaken".

It WILL be FUNNY.

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Yep. Nobody has ever been able to kill anything ever. Not unless they were shooting Amax, on rifles with SWFA scopes. Sorry everyone. Only Stick ever killed anything.

Careful there.. Schtick has been responsible for half the game taken in the state of Alaska over the last 10 years.... the other half of the game taken, were taken by hunters he was supervising...

He was also responsible for half of the fish caught within Alaskan Waters over the last 20 years...the other half caught once again by people under his supervision .

What is even more mind boggling is that he managed to accomplish all of this, by being the official Alaskan State Wildlife Photographer, and spending all of this time on the campfire telling us all what idiots we are, sitting on our couches all the time.. and just pretending.. wishing we were him, and admiring his manly bald head.....

Hell yeah, Schtick is quite a guy... he'd be governor of Alaska if he could spare the time.....

how did any of us ever live without his influence in our lives before we knew of his existence...

we all stand in Awe.. and he does all of this being 3 foot 18 inches tall... AMAZING, AIN'T IT! whistle

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Find me "mistaken".

It WILL be FUNNY.

Hint...................

The sad part: you are mistaken often. You just think you are right. Anytime you poohpooh on someone's equipment choice, you are mistaken. You are mistaken in thinking anyone wants to be insulted on the internet by a guy with a complex.

Like I said, you know what you know. You seem not to know what else there is to know.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Your amazingly loooooooooooooong list of insecurities,are exceptionally well founded.

As per always,your best move is to take notes and apply same.

Hint...................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funnier than I thought.

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that someone as STUPID as you...knows better than to even try.

Your "best" is a hoot!.................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Yep. Nobody has ever been able to kill anything ever. Not unless they were shooting Amax, on rifles with SWFA scopes. Sorry everyone. Only Stick ever killed anything.

Careful there.. Schtick has been responsible for half the game taken in the state of Alaska over the last 10 years.... the other half of the game taken, were taken by hunters he was supervising...

He was also responsible for half of the fish caught within Alaskan Waters over the last 20 years...the other half caught once again by people under his supervision .

What is even more mind boggling is that he managed to accomplish all of this, by being the official Alaskan State Wildlife Photographer, and spending all of this time on the campfire telling us all what idiots we are, sitting on our couches all the time.. and just pretending.. wishing we were him, and admiring his manly bald head.....

Hell yeah, Schtick is quite a guy... he'd be governor of Alaska if he could spare the time.....

how did any of us ever live without his influence in our lives before we knew of his existence...

we all stand in Awe.. and he does all of this being 3 foot 18 inches tall... AMAZING, AIN'T IT! whistle

The God's truth from what I've seen and read. At least the height.

I'm in awe.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Funnier than I thought.

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that someone as STUPID as you...knows better than to even try.

Your "best" is a hoot!.................

Once a cock sucker, always a cock sucker, eh? Well, I guess that makes 2 things you can brag about.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fascinating how you Whining Clueless Phuqqs,always get horned up and go to cramming things in your mouth and ass.

Congratulations?.....................

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Screw the AMax. I'm running the Hybrid this year....

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have a friend that has shot animals with the Berger hybrid.

Good luck!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 105 Hornie HPBT and Skinner,rate thunks...............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The 105 Hornie HPBT and Skinner,rate thunks...............

Seen you mention the HPBT several times and I know it ain't an accident. Why over the A-MAX?

Me

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Don't know about Stick but availability would be one reason, they also clone an A-Max well since they are basically twins. One just has a tidt....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hornady is back to making them again - been seeing them on the shelves here quite a bit - the A-Max

I have enough on hand for my son's rifle, I'm thinking of getting a .243 for myself.

Me

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Bout time.

The lapse in the .224 75 has made about every slick/puff bullet in that range go on bi-annual backorder.

I like the A-Max for the puff factor on thin fur and feathered critters. Never shot the 75 HPBT at such, but I'd imagine they don't initiate as much goo as the A-Max.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They are slicker,for one...............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
2 Dall Sheep went in The Book over 400yds each,this last week,with 75A-Max.

Hint...............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2 Dall Sheep went in The Book over 400yds each,this last week,with 75A-Max.

Hint...............

Did you shoot the book dall rams or is that your imagination?
Please post pic's of your rams. wink
Maybe you should quit posting and get off the couch?.... laffin

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

213 members (2ndwind, 240NMC, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1_deuce, 33 invisible), 2,192 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,715
Posts18,457,081
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.