C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm in to help the cop.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Tell me, then, why is there a pphukking DEMOCRATIC voter registration booth set up on the same street and yards away from where Brown got shot?

Naw, there ain't nothin' funny goin' on and dat cop gonna get a real fair trial...
Everyone said that about Zimmerman, yet they managed to get that one right. The same kind of stuff happened with the media, and the system worked. All the same people here ranted and raved that Zimmerman wouldn't get a fair trail ad-nauseum; but he did and they got the verdict right.

All I'm saying is; I'm not going to rush to judgment. I'll wait until all the facts are in, and then decide for myself. There may be something to get worked up over (other than the riots, and that does pizz me off), but I'll wait until I see something a bit more concrete than something put out by a left wing media.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good, as am I.

Keep this to the top.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
and the system worked

Why then is DOJ getting involved?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good, as am I.

Keep this to the top.
And if tomorrow or next week they find that this cop committed murder; are you still good with kicking in for his defense?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kevin, the system failed Zimmerman. He never should have been charged. That politically driven prosecution ruined his life.

By the way, I heard on the news that the nation's highest law enforcement official Eric Holder will be visiting the suspected drug using, store robbing, police assaulting thug's family tomorrow. Wonder if he will visit the officer severely injured in the line of duty?

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hillarious...Watch4Bear posts in response to my posts...like he's not on ignore. What an idiot.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anybody that doesn't think that squib needed shooting is an idiot and an embarrassment to logic and common sense.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunGeek

Either the shooting was justified, or it wasn't; it's just as simple as that. All the hubub didn't change the Rodney King verdict, it didn't change the OJ verdict, it didn't change the Zimmerman verdict...in every case, the EVIDENCE prevailed.

You sure you want to include OJ in that statement?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Anybody that doesn't think that squib needed shooting is an idiot and an embarrassment to logic and common sense.

Careful; he'll put you on ignore grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Either the shooting was justified, or it wasn't; it's just as simple as that. All the hubub didn't change the Rodney King verdict, it didn't change the OJ verdict, it didn't change the Zimmerman verdict...in every case, the EVIDENCE prevailed.

You sure you want to include OJ in that statement?
If it makes you feel better, drop the OJ.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hillarious...Watch4Bear posts in response to my posts...like he's not on ignore. What an idiot.

Pot meet kettle

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell

No argument here... He got shot in the top of the head and the bullet entered his chest because he was charging the officer...any fool can see that.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Good shoot.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good, as am I.

Keep this to the top.
And if tomorrow or next week they find that this cop committed murder; are you still good with kicking in for his defense?

Yes. Absolutely. Why? Because in order for this cop to get anywhere close to a fair shake, he needs the support for an adequate defense. This is even more so the case when it clearly seems that the MO State police, DOJ, and MS are squarely against him. Then again, perhaps this is just a silly white boy flying off the handle about "adequate counsel", a "fair and impartial jury", and due process".

Obviously your mileage varies and only matters when the result and outcome are already known.

Again, how is the view from that pphukking high horse?

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Up

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I just checked and it is up to about 41,000. it is pacing about $3,000 an hour.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Originally Posted by fink65
The "OJ verdict" Really, Gungeek. You are out of touch with reality.-Mike
The court system worked in the OJ case...Law Enforcement is what failed. So yes, the EVIDENCE did prevail (or in that particular the lack of, or presence of very bad evidence).

I have hard time saying the court system worked in the OJ case. What I do know is that we have a 6 year cop that has never been written up, a dead offender that was not shot in the back as the liars say, and the cop has a broken orbital socket. I think the cop needs a little support. If you don't, that's on you.
Sounds like the cop is getting a lot of support. All I'm saying is, I'll wait until ALL of the evidence is in before I say one side or the other is right or wrong.

I can envision all sorts of scenarios where it could go one way or another. But my opinion doesn't mean squat. There will be a preliminary investigation. Based on that information the cop will either be indicted or he won't. If he is, there will be a more complete investigation and he'll have his day in court.

I think when an unarmed man is shot, there seriously needs to be an investigation; I think that's appropriate. Let the investigation go and let the cards fall where they fall. The evidence will prevail.

Your opinion may not mean squat, but for some of us, its the trash that got shot thats getting funds to sue etc... and the officer has not even close to a fair shake on that.

For that I"m willing to toss some money to the underdog so to speak, to help him show his side and THEN let it fall where it may.

Without funds, he may never have the ability to do the best he can to defend himself. You can bet your azz, the other side will have plenty of drug money etc... tossed out there to try to hang the guy.

So in the meantime, let the system work, and lets hope its better than the OJ case that was a joke, and those that believe that you should not be guilty before innocent, toss the officer, regardless of race, some help. Lord knows that LEO pay won't be nearly enough to cover expenses.

As to the unarmed man, well you don't have any of the evidence so how do you even know thats true? And if true, where did he loose the arms that he may have beaten the officer with?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You are white!!!(gasp) grin

As for getting funds to MR.Wilson i have no problem with helping out.

If you don't want to fine just let it be.
That could be a song i think grin

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (10gaugeman, 240NMC, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 257_X_50, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,313 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,648
Posts18,455,427
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.