Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I kicked in $20. Do as your heart guides...

http://www.gofundme.com/SupportOfficerWilson

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
And just to give you pause, the hoodrats have already donated $80,000+ to the "Gentle Giant's" family.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
30 grand since you posted this link.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Somebody just donated $10 and posted this as the message:

$10
Michael Brown
6 mins ago
This officer shot a unarmed man six times and you are supporting this? How can this be justified, I would really like to know? The information provided at present this officer should be facing manslaughter charges instead of support by anonymous supporters who are afraid to reveal there identities because they know they are some RACIST clowns. Be open with your racism, I am a black male and would respect you more if you showed your true colors so I don't have to play games to find out what you are about. The guy was unarmed and he shot him six times with his hands raised in the air, I come from a family of law enforcement and this is not justifiable nor anything that I can support. I don't know officer Darren Wilson so I can't say he is a racist, I believe he lacked the proper trainging to be patroling a predominately black area and his first line of defense was to use his gun, because he lacked the proper training skills and methods to patrol that district properly. I am glad this was not a family member of mine because I would use every resource available to me and make it a life commitment to haunt the wilson family for as long as I lived. So you red-neck, supports release your inner KKK

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Give the SOB his $10 back.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
He could have posted it on FB for free. You can't fix stupid...

[Linked Image]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 4ager
Give the SOB his $10 back.

Fugg that, take the idiots money with a smile and a nod.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he bitches about anonymity, but uses the dead kids name....

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Up to nearly $32,000 -- spreading the love...

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Send this to everyone you know, post it on other boards, and let's keep this at the top here.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
is it legit?

Just asking because that's the way I am

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

So before any investigation is complete, you're cool with this shooting as is? Now you're taking the word of the very media you say you don't trust. I wonder if you would do that if it was a white guy who was shot by a black officer.

Really this whole thing has spun completely sideways and people are losing their minds on this. LET THE INVESTIGATION go, it will work.

Either the shooting was justified, or it wasn't; it's just as simple as that. All the hubub didn't change the Rodney King verdict, it didn't change the OJ verdict, it didn't change the Zimmerman verdict...in every case, the EVIDENCE prevailed.

I can't think of many things that are a bigger waste of time than speculating on this incident BEFORE the completion of the investigation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GunGeek

So before any investigation is complete, you're cool with this shooting as is? Now you're taking the word of the very media you say you don't trust. I wonder if you would do that if it was a white guy who was shot by a black officer.

Really this whole thing has spun completely sideways and people are losing their minds on this. LET THE INVESTIGATION go, it will work.

Either the shooting was justified, or it wasn't; it's just as simple as that. All the hubub didn't change the Rodney King verdict, it didn't change the OJ verdict, it didn't change the Zimmerman verdict...in every case, the EVIDENCE prevailed.

I can't think of many things that are a bigger waste of time than speculating on this incident BEFORE the completion of the investigation.

Would not matter to me if it was.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think your forgetting a separate DOJ investigation. They'll be on the cops side right?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

At this point, if it's not MSM and it's not .gov, it's far more trustworthy.

If it were a black cop and a white dead guy, none of us would ever know about it (hint: there was just one in SLC).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76

Would not matter to me if it was.
Me either, I'd take the same stance. Let the investigation run and let the cards fall where the evidence points. People are just too freakin paranoid...if you ask me, all this race chit is perpetrated by a bunch of scared of their shadow puzzies.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Think I will wait for ALL the facts. (If they ever come out)

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The evidence prevailed in the OJ case?

Kevin has lost his friggen mind.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

The "OJ verdict" Really, Gungeek. You are out of touch with reality.-Mike

A PHD Won't help you if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did you really just say that the evidence prevailed in the OJ case?

JFC.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 57 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,946
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.