Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I kicked in $20. Do as your heart guides...

http://www.gofundme.com/SupportOfficerWilson

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
And just to give you pause, the hoodrats have already donated $80,000+ to the "Gentle Giant's" family.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
30 grand since you posted this link.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Somebody just donated $10 and posted this as the message:

$10
Michael Brown
6 mins ago
This officer shot a unarmed man six times and you are supporting this? How can this be justified, I would really like to know? The information provided at present this officer should be facing manslaughter charges instead of support by anonymous supporters who are afraid to reveal there identities because they know they are some RACIST clowns. Be open with your racism, I am a black male and would respect you more if you showed your true colors so I don't have to play games to find out what you are about. The guy was unarmed and he shot him six times with his hands raised in the air, I come from a family of law enforcement and this is not justifiable nor anything that I can support. I don't know officer Darren Wilson so I can't say he is a racist, I believe he lacked the proper trainging to be patroling a predominately black area and his first line of defense was to use his gun, because he lacked the proper training skills and methods to patrol that district properly. I am glad this was not a family member of mine because I would use every resource available to me and make it a life commitment to haunt the wilson family for as long as I lived. So you red-neck, supports release your inner KKK

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Give the SOB his $10 back.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
He could have posted it on FB for free. You can't fix stupid...

[Linked Image]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 4ager
Give the SOB his $10 back.

Fugg that, take the idiots money with a smile and a nod.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he bitches about anonymity, but uses the dead kids name....

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Up to nearly $32,000 -- spreading the love...

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Send this to everyone you know, post it on other boards, and let's keep this at the top here.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
is it legit?

Just asking because that's the way I am

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

So before any investigation is complete, you're cool with this shooting as is? Now you're taking the word of the very media you say you don't trust. I wonder if you would do that if it was a white guy who was shot by a black officer.

Really this whole thing has spun completely sideways and people are losing their minds on this. LET THE INVESTIGATION go, it will work.

Either the shooting was justified, or it wasn't; it's just as simple as that. All the hubub didn't change the Rodney King verdict, it didn't change the OJ verdict, it didn't change the Zimmerman verdict...in every case, the EVIDENCE prevailed.

I can't think of many things that are a bigger waste of time than speculating on this incident BEFORE the completion of the investigation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GunGeek

So before any investigation is complete, you're cool with this shooting as is? Now you're taking the word of the very media you say you don't trust. I wonder if you would do that if it was a white guy who was shot by a black officer.

Really this whole thing has spun completely sideways and people are losing their minds on this. LET THE INVESTIGATION go, it will work.

Either the shooting was justified, or it wasn't; it's just as simple as that. All the hubub didn't change the Rodney King verdict, it didn't change the OJ verdict, it didn't change the Zimmerman verdict...in every case, the EVIDENCE prevailed.

I can't think of many things that are a bigger waste of time than speculating on this incident BEFORE the completion of the investigation.

Would not matter to me if it was.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think your forgetting a separate DOJ investigation. They'll be on the cops side right?

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

At this point, if it's not MSM and it's not .gov, it's far more trustworthy.

If it were a black cop and a white dead guy, none of us would ever know about it (hint: there was just one in SLC).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76

Me either, I'd take the same stance. Let the investigation run and let the cards fall where the evidence points. People are just too freakin paranoid...if you ask me, all this race chit is perpetrated by a bunch of scared of their shadow puzzies.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Think I will wait for ALL the facts. (If they ever come out)

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The evidence prevailed in the OJ case?

Kevin has lost his friggen mind.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

The "OJ verdict" Really, Gungeek. You are out of touch with reality.-Mike

A PHD Won't help you if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did you really just say that the evidence prevailed in the OJ case?

JFC.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If it were a black cop and a white dead guy, none of us would ever know about it (hint: there was just one in SLC).
Valid point, but it still doesn't justify all the hubub. If the blacks want to fly of the handle and rush to judgment; let them...it's a free country.

But look at all the whites who are flying off the handle based on hearsay evidence (at best, just plain BS at worst) who are exonerating the cop.

NEITHER side has any REAL EVIDENCE, as in; something that would hold up in court.

Meanwhile the grown ups are sitting back laughing at all the black and white people jumping up and down making complete idiots of themselves.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fink65
The court system worked in the OJ case...Law Enforcement is what failed. So yes, the EVIDENCE did prevail (or in that particular the lack of, or presence of very bad evidence).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kevin,

No, it didn't. You obviously don't have a clue about that case. The evidence was overwhelming. The DAs blew the case by turning into a circus in order to make themselves famous and set their careers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Valid point, but it still doesn't justify all the hubub. If the blacks want to fly of the handle and rush to judgment; let them...it's a free country.

But look at all the whites who are flying off the handle based on hearsay evidence (at best, just plain BS at worst) who are exonerating the cop.

NEITHER side has any REAL EVIDENCE, as in; something that would hold up in court.

Meanwhile the grown ups are sitting back laughing at all the black and white people jumping up and down making complete idiots of themselves.

Yep, we're all watching those white folks looting and burning and pillaging; flying right off the handle by flying in their "civil rights leaders", calling for special investigations, and demanding "justice". Silly white folks...

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

What investigation? Reports are it's going to a Grand Jury as early as tomorrow, despite no toxicology report and without locating and interviewing all witnesses. We know the cop was attacked in his car and a shot was fired inside his vehicle. We know he has an orbital skull fracture. We know that the wounds on the dead guy are consistent with the officer's story and inconsistent with the accomplices story. We know this was 10 minutes after the two "allegedly robbed a convenience store".

So - are you asking if I think the guy's life is being railroaded by race-baiters and thugs, then the answer is yes - and that's worth $20 from me. I have no confidence in the politics of a local-appointed police chief, a liberal city council and a Democrat governor. As has been said many times - a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich. Nobody in America should be able to be charged with a crime on political grounds. Equal protection under the law, means if you did your job and protected yourself and the community from a criminal, you shouldn't be indicted and your fate left to a jury. A prosecutor needs to have the balls to NOT indict despite the looting, burning and political pressure.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76

Me either, I'd take the same stance. Let the investigation run and let the cards fall where the evidence points. People are just too freakin paranoid...if you ask me, all this race chit is perpetrated by a bunch of scared of their shadow puzzies.

I'm sure with Dickweed Holder involved everything will be above board and all parties treated equal.... crazy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most of this money will go to legal fees. He will need more than what his union provides. The family of the dead idiot will get much more donated, I'm sure, and will most likely have free representation.

Without money, this legal system and investigation you guys want to wait for will fail him. It's just the way it is

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Well the Blacks are not just flying off the handle,they are rioting,looting and shooting people.I have not read anywhere in the MSM where whites do this when a white man gets shot by a cop justified or not!!! crazy

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Huntz
I have not read anywhere in the MSM where whites do this when a white man gets shot by a cop justified or not!!! crazy

Naw,

that just ends up getting 18 pages on the 24HCF.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What investigation? Reports are it's going to a Grand Jury as early as tomorrow, despite no toxicology report and without locating and interviewing all witnesses. We know the cop was attacked in his car and a shot was fired inside his vehicle. We know he has an orbital skull fracture. We know that the wounds on the dead guy are consistent with the officer's story and inconsistent with the accomplices story. We know this was 10 minutes after the two "allegedly robbed a convenience store".

So - are you asking if I think the guy's life is being railroaded by race-baiters and thugs, then the answer is yes - and that's worth $20 from me. I have no confidence in the politics of a local-appointed police chief, a liberal city council and a Democrat governor. As has been said many times - a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich. Nobody in America should be able to be charged with a crime on political grounds. Equal protection under the law, means if you did your job and protected yourself and the community from a criminal, you shouldn't be indicted and your fate left to a jury. A prosecutor needs to have the balls to NOT indict despite the looting, burning and political pressure.

Exactly. Then again, maybe that's just white folks flying off the handle or some such schit.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The court system worked in the OJ case...Law Enforcement is what failed. So yes, the EVIDENCE did prevail (or in that particular the lack of, or presence of very bad evidence).

I have hard time saying the court system worked in the OJ case. What I do know is that we have a 6 year cop that has never been written up, a dead offender that was not shot in the back as the liars say, and the cop has a broken orbital socket. I think the cop needs a little support. If you don't, that's on you.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yep, we're all watching those white folks looting and burning and pillaging; flying right off the handle by flying in their "civil rights leaders", calling for special investigations, and demanding "justice". Silly white folks...
I should have been clear, I'm talking about all the speculation.

Hard to imagine a bigger waste of time than speculating about something where all the facts aren't in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I should have been clear, I'm talking about all the speculation.

Hard to imagine a bigger waste of time than speculating about something where all the facts aren't in.

If you don't give a pphukk that the officer gets a fair shake, then fine. There is no speculation that he's going to need monetary assistance and damned sure no speculation that the evidence is not being presented fairly. You haven't said one [bleep] word about the hysteria the blacks are causing, the lies and misinformation put out there to taint the jury pool against the cop, or the fact that the damned state police and the Feds are openly inciting the blacks and castigating the cop with no facts in hand either.

To some folks, a few dollars to see that this guy has a chance to NOT be lynched is worth it. To you, obviously not. So, don't contribute but don't cast aspersions on what another man does with his own EARNED money.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

I have hard time saying the court system worked in the OJ case. What I do know is that we have a 6 year cop that has never been written up, a dead offender that was not shot in the back as the liars say, and the cop has a broken orbital socket. I think the cop needs a little support. If you don't, that's on you.
Sounds like the cop is getting a lot of support. All I'm saying is, I'll wait until ALL of the evidence is in before I say one side or the other is right or wrong.

I can envision all sorts of scenarios where it could go one way or another. But my opinion doesn't mean squat. There will be a preliminary investigation. Based on that information the cop will either be indicted or he won't. If he is, there will be a more complete investigation and he'll have his day in court.

I think when an unarmed man is shot, there seriously needs to be an investigation; I think that's appropriate. Let the investigation go and let the cards fall where they fall. The evidence will prevail.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, GunGeek,

Did the "justice system" work here? Where were the white folks flying off the handle on this one?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Then again, maybe that doesn't count because the victims were white and only whites can be racist or violent or violate civil rights, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you don't give a pphukk that the officer gets a fair shake, then fine.
I do care, I think he will get a fair shake and I think history has proven that.

There is no speculation that he's going to need monetary assistance and damned sure no speculation that the evidence is not being presented fairly.
Yes he will need money, but it won't come from me. I won't cover his defense any more than I'd cover anyone else's criminal defense on the off chance that if in fact he killed the kid wrongfully; I don't want to be a part of that. Now after the acquittal; I would consider it. Once I know I'm not supporting a murderer.

You haven't said one [bleep] word about the hysteria the blacks are causing, the lies and misinformation put out there to taint the jury pool against the cop, or the fact that the damned state police and the Feds are openly inciting the blacks and castigating the cop with no facts in hand either.
Well that wasn't the topic at hand, that's why I haven't made such comments.

To some folks, a few dollars to see that this guy has a chance to NOT be lynched is worth it. To you, obviously not. So, don't contribute but don't cast aspersions on what another man does with his own EARNED money.
HE put it out there on a PUBLIC forum what he was doing...Sorry I didn't follow the heard. God forbid someone have a different opinion on the matter.

Honestly I don't give a rats-azz about the racial implications; I just don't. The only thing I care about is whether the shooting was justified or not; THAT's it. We have a system and we have to let that system work.

To "pick a side" before the system has had a chance to do anything, TO ME at least; seems like doing so is racially motivated. Otherwise, why would we give money to someone whom may have committed murder?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tell me, then, why is there a pphukking DEMOCRATIC voter registration booth set up on the same street and yards away from where Brown got shot?

Naw, there ain't nothin' funny goin' on and dat cop gonna get a real fair trial...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, GunGeek,

Did the "justice system" work here? Where were the white folks flying off the handle on this one?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Then again, maybe that doesn't count because the victims were white and only whites can be racist or violent or violate civil rights, right?

I don't know anything about that case so I can't comment.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do care, I think he will get a fair shake and I think history has proven that.

There is no speculation that he's going to need monetary assistance and damned sure no speculation that the evidence is not being presented fairly.
Yes he will need money, but it won't come from me. I won't cover his defense any more than I'd cover anyone else's criminal defense on the off chance that if in fact he killed the kid wrongfully; I don't want to be a part of that. Now after the acquittal; I would consider it. Once I know I'm not supporting a murderer.

You haven't said one [bleep] word about the hysteria the blacks are causing, the lies and misinformation put out there to taint the jury pool against the cop, or the fact that the damned state police and the Feds are openly inciting the blacks and castigating the cop with no facts in hand either.
Well that wasn't the topic at hand, that's why I haven't made such comments.

HE put it out there on a PUBLIC forum what he was doing...Sorry I didn't follow the heard. God forbid someone have a different opinion on the matter.

Honestly I don't give a rats-azz about the racial implications; I just don't. The only thing I care about is whether the shooting was justified or not; THAT's it. We have a system and we have to let that system work.

To "pick a side" before the system has had a chance to do anything, TO ME at least; seems like doing so is racially motivated. Otherwise, why would we give money to someone whom may have committed murder?

How's the view from that pphukking high horse?

God forbid you ever get charged with anything, because you just MIGHT get convicted. Be a damned shame if anyone gave a schit about justice enough to see that you got a fair trial first - 'cause they might jest get some on demselves if'n you wuz convicted. Sheit, we'll just wait until AFTER you wuz lynched to say "yep, I know'd it all along".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, GunGeek,

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I don't know anything about that case so I can't comment.

Three cases, actually. Educate yourself.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm in to help the cop.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tell me, then, why is there a pphukking DEMOCRATIC voter registration booth set up on the same street and yards away from where Brown got shot?

Naw, there ain't nothin' funny goin' on and dat cop gonna get a real fair trial...
Everyone said that about Zimmerman, yet they managed to get that one right. The same kind of stuff happened with the media, and the system worked. All the same people here ranted and raved that Zimmerman wouldn't get a fair trail ad-nauseum; but he did and they got the verdict right.

All I'm saying is; I'm not going to rush to judgment. I'll wait until all the facts are in, and then decide for myself. There may be something to get worked up over (other than the riots, and that does pizz me off), but I'll wait until I see something a bit more concrete than something put out by a left wing media.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good, as am I.

Keep this to the top.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
and the system worked

Why then is DOJ getting involved?

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good, as am I.

Keep this to the top.
And if tomorrow or next week they find that this cop committed murder; are you still good with kicking in for his defense?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kevin, the system failed Zimmerman. He never should have been charged. That politically driven prosecution ruined his life.

By the way, I heard on the news that the nation's highest law enforcement official Eric Holder will be visiting the suspected drug using, store robbing, police assaulting thug's family tomorrow. Wonder if he will visit the officer severely injured in the line of duty?

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hillarious...Watch4Bear posts in response to my posts...like he's not on ignore. What an idiot.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anybody that doesn't think that squib needed shooting is an idiot and an embarrassment to logic and common sense.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You sure you want to include OJ in that statement?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Anybody that doesn't think that squib needed shooting is an idiot and an embarrassment to logic and common sense.

Careful; he'll put you on ignore grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

If it makes you feel better, drop the OJ.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hillarious...Watch4Bear posts in response to my posts...like he's not on ignore. What an idiot.

Pot meet kettle

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

No argument here... He got shot in the top of the head and the bullet entered his chest because he was charging the officer...any fool can see that.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Good shoot.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good, as am I.

Keep this to the top.
And if tomorrow or next week they find that this cop committed murder; are you still good with kicking in for his defense?

Yes. Absolutely. Why? Because in order for this cop to get anywhere close to a fair shake, he needs the support for an adequate defense. This is even more so the case when it clearly seems that the MO State police, DOJ, and MS are squarely against him. Then again, perhaps this is just a silly white boy flying off the handle about "adequate counsel", a "fair and impartial jury", and due process".

Obviously your mileage varies and only matters when the result and outcome are already known.

Again, how is the view from that pphukking high horse?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Up

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I just checked and it is up to about 41,000. it is pacing about $3,000 an hour.

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Sounds like the cop is getting a lot of support. All I'm saying is, I'll wait until ALL of the evidence is in before I say one side or the other is right or wrong.

I can envision all sorts of scenarios where it could go one way or another. But my opinion doesn't mean squat. There will be a preliminary investigation. Based on that information the cop will either be indicted or he won't. If he is, there will be a more complete investigation and he'll have his day in court.

I think when an unarmed man is shot, there seriously needs to be an investigation; I think that's appropriate. Let the investigation go and let the cards fall where they fall. The evidence will prevail.

Your opinion may not mean squat, but for some of us, its the trash that got shot thats getting funds to sue etc... and the officer has not even close to a fair shake on that.

For that I"m willing to toss some money to the underdog so to speak, to help him show his side and THEN let it fall where it may.

Without funds, he may never have the ability to do the best he can to defend himself. You can bet your azz, the other side will have plenty of drug money etc... tossed out there to try to hang the guy.

So in the meantime, let the system work, and lets hope its better than the OJ case that was a joke, and those that believe that you should not be guilty before innocent, toss the officer, regardless of race, some help. Lord knows that LEO pay won't be nearly enough to cover expenses.

As to the unarmed man, well you don't have any of the evidence so how do you even know thats true? And if true, where did he loose the arms that he may have beaten the officer with?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You are white!!!(gasp) grin

As for getting funds to MR.Wilson i have no problem with helping out.

If you don't want to fine just let it be.
That could be a song i think grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
Think I will wait for ALL the facts. (If they ever come out)

That`s how I roll....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My money will stay in southern Missouri

St Louis......nope

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=4ager]

Let's call it a reward, then. I can live with that.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=GunGeek][quote=4ager]

Again, how is the view from that pphukking high horse?

He rode into Douglas County NV on it, like so many other Kalipornyans.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kevin,

...your FOS.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Officer Wilson is now unemployable as an officer in the immediate St Louis area. He and his family will not be able to return to their home. His financial problems have only began. The mental stress for him and his family will last forever. All this because one thoughtless person stole some cheap cigars. He will need a lot of financial support for some time. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

If it makes you feel better, drop the OJ.

Doesn't make me feel better or worse, just isn't true and pretty much negates your whole statement.
The "EVIDENCE" did NOT always prevaile the OJ case clearly proves that fact. Plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Officer Wilson is now unemployable as an officer in the immediate St Louis area. He and his family will not be able to return to their home. His financial problems have only began. The mental stress for him and his family will last forever. All this because one thoughtless person stole some cheap cigars. He will need a lot of financial support for some time. GW

I agree with most of this but 6 shots? He seems to be in very hot water.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by pira114
Most of this money will go to legal fees. He will need more than what his union provides. The family of the dead idiot will get much more donated, I'm sure, and will most likely have free representation.

Without money, this legal system and investigation you guys want to wait for will fail him. It's just the way it is
Yeah, I think it's going to be stacked against the guy. I think I'll put $10.00 in.

So far, from what we know, it looks pretty clearly like the guy was in a fight for his life in a confrontation with a strong-arm robber and just barely won.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tedthorn

If a feral animal was charging you a second time after it had already gored you once and you were now wounded I suppose YOU would shoot it just once as it continued to aggressively close on you? You're dead...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Wow! I always knew you were stupid but wow. Murderer huh?

I bet the guys and girls that protected you all those years would like to hear you say that.

For those with a brain. I heard a rumor yesterday that his union/FOP attorney will only represent on the local/state level. If he gets charged by the Feds he is on his own.

I do not know if he belonged to any union/FOP or what kind of representation he has or will not have.

Dink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MOGC

If a feral animal was charging you a second time after it had already gored you once and you were now wounded I suppose YOU would shoot it just once as it continued to aggressively close on you? You're dead...

You seem to know more about this situation then any news media is reporting

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You, are an idiot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You, are an idiot.

Too funny but I believe I will wait a spell before I pass judgment on you

Right or wrong this police officer is in a lot of trouble

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That isn't the point, your post about shooting six times is the point. Doesn't the explanation help you understand why there were multiple shots? Shots to the arm don't stop agitated aggressive animals. If you shot a deer low and broke a leg and it was running off wouldn't you shoot again to stop it? Now flip it to a dangerous animal, what if it were one of our wild feral boars weighing 300 pounds busting brush right at you from 30'? I am honestly surprised a southern Missouri guy would need schooled on shooting until the aggressive action is stopped.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like I said I'll wait until ALL the facts come out

Scooled?.........try educated.....hint

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Ever had to shoot a deer more than once?

Lets break this six shots was " over bore" bullschit dow right now

Training- shoot to stop the threat.

One round discharged in a closed space( car interior). That round was probably close enough to severely disrupt his hearing, and possibly throw his equlibrium off.
Wilson suffered a traumatic injury severe enough to cause a fractured orbital socket

He still had the "heart" to continue to attempt the arrest. Chances are his vison was skewed, and he may even have had to try and use his non dominate eye to aim with.

The injuries support the statement that Brown was charging him. Under those circumstances, including the aggitated state Brown was most likely in, coupled with the officers injuries. He likely reverted to training when the first few shots gave no indication of a hit, he fired at the head. It's also very likely he had no idea how many rounds he even fired

Bottom line. There is no set number of shots that will need to be fired to stop an attack

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You, are an idiot.

Too funny but I believe I will wait a spell before I pass judgment on you

Right or wrong this police officer is in a lot of trouble

You're right he's in a lot of trouble, but not because of facts.

Tell us, Mr. Too-Many-Shots, wtf would you do?

You have been assaulted by a suspect in a strong-arm robbery. You have sustained debilitating if not life-threatening injuries (see the wound threads and media reports). You exit your vehicle in order to attempt an arrest, and per the injuries certainly with a concussion of some degree, likely severe.

Now, you are 30 feet (10 yards) from a 6'4", 300 lbs already known violent assailant. For reference, that's roughly the size of an average black bear. You're 10 yards away, and college football players of the same size cover that distance in less than 2 seconds. So, you have 2 seconds.

You, suffering from likely blindness in one eye, trauma to the head, and a concussion, order it to stop. BTW - there is another suspect in the immediate area.

It slowly advances, likely cutting the range to about 8 yards (that'd be about 1.8 seconds distance to impact). Then, it charges.

You react even within the normal .75 seconds and get on target.

You have 1 second to impact.

So, do you fire once and wait for a result? Or, do you fire until the threat stops it's advance?

Here's a hint: about a dozen witnesses have come forward backing up the officer's side of the story, and the assailant dropped finally within about 3-4 feet of the officer.

So, please elaborate on how else it should have been done whilst firing less rounds; with details, facts, and specifics, please.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

St Louis......nope

Good for you?

Dink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DINK

St Louis......nope

Good for you?

Dink

It is a very bad situation.....as bad as it gets

let me remind you why it took us so long to get CC in Missouri

St Louis and Kansas City police

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A sheriff's deputy from Butler County fatality shot an unarmed man this past April responding to a call

He is curently out of a job undergoing an investigation......care to throw him some cash?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You're right he's in a lot of trouble, but not because of facts.

Tell us, Mr. Too-Many-Shots, wtf would you do?

You have been assaulted by a suspect in a strong-arm robbery. You have sustained debilitating if not life-threatening injuries (see the wound threads and media reports). You exit your vehicle in order to attempt an arrest, and per the injuries certainly with a concussion of some degree, likely severe.

Now, you are 30 feet (10 yards) from a 6'4", 300 lbs already known violent assailant. For reference, that's roughly the size of an average black bear. You're 10 yards away, and college football players of the same size cover that distance in less than 2 seconds. So, you have 2 seconds.

You, suffering from likely blindness in one eye, trauma to the head, and a concussion, order it to stop. BTW - there is another suspect in the immediate area.

It slowly advances, likely cutting the range to about 8 yards (that'd be about 1.8 seconds distance to impact). Then, it charges.

You react even within the normal .75 seconds and get on target.

You have 1 second to impact.

So, do you fire once and wait for a result? Or, do you fire until the threat stops it's advance?

Here's a hint: about a dozen witnesses have come forward backing up the officer's side of the story, and the assailant dropped finally within about 3-4 feet of the officer.

So, please elaborate on how else it should have been done whilst firing less rounds; with details, facts, and specifics, please.
Well said, 4ager.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Its not about the number of shots. You fire until the threat stops. Appears he followed standard training with two shots to the head as the arm/body shots were not stopping the large individual. Yes the news media and the politically correct Governor are doing their best with the hot water thing. Best to wait for all the information is released before we form an opinion. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
A sheriff's deputy from Butler County fatality shot an unarmed man this past April responding to a call

He is curently out of a job undergoing an investigation......care to throw him some cash?

Are you going to answer the question posed to you by 4ager?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Its not about the number of shots. You fire until the threat stops. Appears he followed standard training with two shots to the head as the arm/body shots were not stopping the large individual. Yes the news media and the politically correct Governor are doing their best with the hot water thing. Best to wait for all the information is released before we form an opinion. GW

This is why I wait.....but we are all fos if we think for a second this young man isn't facing a world of trouble

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12

What would I do?

Is this the question?

Nobody can accurately answer what he would do.

First and formost.....we still do not know what happened

Nice avatar

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

I agree with most of this but 6 shots? He seems to be in very

hot water.

This is why I wait.....but we are all fos if we think for a second this young man isn't facing a world of trouble

Please describe the trouble you envision. GW

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Some people just NEED killin'. He USED to be among their number.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Good, as am I.

Keep this to the top.

Contributing to fair representation is never a bad thing.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

What would I do?

Is this the question?

Nice avatar

You can't answer what you would do, but feel confident enough to declare, that Wilson, under the same citcumstances fired and excessive amount of shots?

Yep, GFY

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What would I do?

Is this the question?

Chickenchit mutthaphukker. No wonder MO is FUBAR.

You haven't the balls to support a cop or anyone else in distress until you know it's safe for your cowardly azz. That's typical.

Here's a hint: what happened is known to Brown, Wilson, and God. The reports and evidence go with Wilson, whilst the race-baiters and chickenchit SOBs like you go with Brown. God will pass Judgment in his time. Until then, I'll side with the cop and the evidence.

Obviously, YMMV. Sleep well, knowing that those you won't support still guard your chickenchit azz. I figure that goes at least double for the military over the cops, as Lord knows you couldn't gather all the "facts" necessary to ever support them.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Again, I have no problems with violent thieves being shot.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by DINK

St Louis......nope

Good for you?

Dink

It is a very bad situation.....as bad as it gets

let me remind you why it took us so long to get CC in Missouri

St Louis and Kansas City police

Yes I remember. But what does that have to do with this officer?

Dink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475
Good, as am I.

Keep this to the top.

Contributing to fair representation is never a bad thing.

They never get that.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
ok im going to throw this out there. some of you all know me personally and know what i do.

darren and me worked for the same police department, until they contracted services with the county police and we went to separate neighboring departments. darren came to us right out of the academy. he was a easy prob to teach and turned into a great cop.

i personally know this man and know that he has a good heart. this whole incident sucks ass and has ruined 2 families. darren was in a fight for his life and won, but is going to have to pay for winning the rest of his life.

this event is really draining our resources and manpower around here.

[Linked Image]

FJB
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

I would send him some money. Link to the shooting?

Dink

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
ok im going to throw this out there. some of you all know me personally and know what i do.

darren and me worked for the same police department, until they contracted services with the county police and we went to separate neighboring departments. darren came to us right out of the academy. he was a easy prob to teach and turned into a great cop.

i personally know this man and know that he has a good heart. this whole incident sucks ass and has ruined 2 families. darren was in a fight for his life and won, but is going to have to pay for winning the rest of his life.

[Linked Image]

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What would I do?

Is this the question?

Nice avatar

You can't answer what you would do, but feel confident enough to declare, that Wilson, under the same citcumstances fired and excessive amount of shots?

Yep, GFY

F'n himself would require balls and an erection. It appears that he's proven both to be an impossibility.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I agree with most of this but 6 shots?

You either watch way too much tv and/or haven't a clue about shooting to stop a mortal physical threat in a combat setting or are just innately stupid.

I have a friend who was a police officer that walked in on an armed robbery at a gas station in 1979.

The perp was a kid tanked up on PCP who turned and shot my friend thru the right leg with a sawed off shotgun.

Though grievously wounded he returned fire and hit the shooter six times with a .357. One round hit the arm and the rest went center mass thru the heart lung area.

It never even slowed this boy down as he ran out the door.

In the parking lot the fellow that was with my friend that day engaged the perp. He hit him center mass 7 times with 230 grain hardball from a 1911. The kid was still trying to reload the shotgun when the officer changed magazines in the 1911 and shot him three times in the head killing him.

It took 16 total rounds, all hits to the vital areas, to stop a boy that wouldn't weigh 125 lbs soaking wet because he was so tanked up on drugs and adrenaline.

My friend's career as a police officer ended that day and every day since he gets to put on and wear a big specially made boot with a brace built into it so he can walk.

But, by your standard I guess they used excessive force.

The officer in MO that took on a 300 lb pavement ape who was probably also tanked up on something did very well with having to use only six rounds.

Last edited by hillbillybear; 08/19/14.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
rockchucker,

Be safe, and let him know that he hasn't been abandoned. At least, not by the last few remaining Americans.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BTW - it's at $46k+ and rising rapidly.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rockchucker

[Linked Image]

Bobby, from all of us with our agency, pur thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't state 6 shots was excessive

Sad how several ran to that conclusion........

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I lost a good friend, who put a half a dozen rounds into the guy who shot him, Andy died reaching for the radio mike to call for help. The schithead is alive and well,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
rockchucker,

Be safe, and let him know that he hasn't been abandoned. At least, not by the last few remaining Americans.

AMEN!

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H

rock,

So basically what you're saying is that Officer Wilson isn't predispositioned towards murder?

Seriously, this whole episode is typical horschit; about the same as the likes of the Miranda case that sick lawyers, race baiters and pimps use to defile honest people and the justice system.
Odd they don't all flail in tiger cage and expect to live....but I wish they all would to spare us this idiocy.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You may have not overtly stated it, but that's exactly what you were aluding to.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yeah, you did you spineless chit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are both killin me......hint.....be a bit smarter

You bit

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
...All the hubub didn't change the Rodney King verdict...

Bullschitt. The US Attorney convicted those officers on civil rights violations to keep the rioting from escalating. The state courts had acquitted them, so the blacks promptly started rioting and burning their own neighborhoods to the ground. I thought they should have acquitted them on the US civil right violations also, thrown a steel barrier around the riot zone and tossed in water and food as needed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hint: you're a douche, and you bite.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cool heads think better......maybe not

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like I said I'll wait until ALL the facts come out

Scooled?.........try educated.....hint

Trying... smile. I'm not attacking you Ted. I think you must be very naive about the subject of self defense, ect. That caught me off guard coming from a country guy who hangs out on hunting/shooting websites. I would encourage you to educate yourself about the topic for your own protection. Have a great week, stay safe.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Cool heads?

Facts and being "right" do not matter any more, at least not on a national stage.

Six shots being fired is akin to an "automatic" weapon when being dispersed by present national media and the government they are representing.....

And neither are "ours" for the representation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pull yours out of your azz and try it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think you jumped to the conclusion ad to what I meant far to quickly.

I will admit.....after reading 8 pages it was far to easy

I couldn't give less of a [bleep] about this dead 18 year old criminal

I do however feel sorry for the very bad situation this police officer is in

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
You are beyond stupid.
If you don't care to support him them get your trolling azz the [bleep] outta here and leave the rest of us in peace.
I don't shiv a git about your 2� opinions

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Pull yours out of your azz and try it.

Your batting 1000

Do you do windows also?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HawkI
Cool heads?

Facts and being "right" do not matter any more, at least not on a national stage.

Six shots being fired is akin to an "automatic" weapon when being dispersed by present national media and the government they are representing.....

And neither are "ours" for the representation.

This is true........I'm suprised the AR15 hasn't been blamed

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
come on boys quit bitching.

lets just let it lie down

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

rock,

So basically what you're saying is that Officer Wilson isn't predispositioned towards murder?

Seriously, this whole episode is typical horschit; about the same as the likes of the Miranda case that sick lawyers, race baiters and pimps use to defile honest people and the justice system.
Odd they don't all flail in tiger cage and expect to live....but I wish they all would to spare us this idiocy.

Miranda is a jobs program for un employed lawyers. It has nothing to do with justice. Just another case the Warren court got wrong. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You're a f'n DUMBASS!!! GFY.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Back peddling cork sucker.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laffin at you bout now

Why?

Because of your knee jerk reaction.......typical

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kwg020
Miranda is a jobs program for un employed lawyers. It has nothing to do with justice. Just another case the Warren court got wrong. kwg
I disagree. Before Miranda, lots of innocent folks were maneuvered into confessions to crimes.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H

rock,

No kidding.

Present day commandos are just finding more "precedent".....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laffin at you bout now

Why?

Because of your knee jerk reaction.......typical

NGAF. LOL

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

He did miss the other one and as far as I know he is still on the loose with at least 3 Felonys to be charged with. WTF

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I disagree. Before Miranda, lots of innocent folks were maneuvered into confessions to crimes.

Miranda would have confessed to being baby Jesus......with or without his progeny.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

He did miss the other one and as far as I know he is still on the loose with at least 3 Felonys to be charged with. WTF

His day will come.......every dog has his

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ted,

You seem to have reached a new low in understanding how our CJ system works. In large part, with high profile cases, the side that can trot out the best "dream team" (See OJ) usually wins the case. And the sooner that team can start obfuscating the facts and throwing baseless accusations at the other side the better. That's why the folks who agree with the officer are getting him a slush fund to help pay a top-flight team of attorneys. He doesn't need them when YOU decide you've seen enough evidence to support the officer; he needed them YESTERDAY. He needs a legal team in place to start tossing legal bombs back at the other side. Additionally, your understanding of the use of deadly force is skewed badly. I would hope you were never on a jury where I was the defendant and a Peace Officer. You're dangerously naive.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Pushing $50,000.00 now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Ted,

You seem to have reached a new low in understanding how our CJ system works. In large part, with high profile cases, the side that can trot out the best "dream team" (See OJ) usually wins the case. And the sooner that team can start obfuscating the facts and throwing baseless accusations at the other side the better. That's why the folks who agree with the officer are getting him a slush fund to help pay a top-flight team of attorneys. He doesn't need them when YOU decide you've seen enough evidence to support the officer; he needed them YESTERDAY. He needs a legal team in place to start tossing legal bombs back at the other side. Additionally, your understanding of the use of deadly force is skewed badly. I would hope you were never on a jury where I was the defendant and a Peace Officer. You're dangerously naive.

You might want to re-read.......your choice

Yes he will need help......this is the sad part

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

I will donate as soon as I can confirm the bone fides of whoever is organizing this.

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Just apologise - then go away.
You have embarrassed yourself enough for one night

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The officer has just been hit in the head so hard that the bones around his eye were broken. Then his gun went off inside his car as he struggled with the thug. The thug tried to run away, but rushed at the officer when told to stop. It's no wonder that the officer was unable to shoot accurately at first and that it took 6 shoots to bring down the charging thug.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ConradCA

The officer has just been hit in the head so hard that the bones around his eye were broken. Then his gun went off inside his car as he struggled with the thug. The thug tried to run away, but rushed at the officer when told to stop. It's no wonder that the officer was unable to shoot accurately at first and that it took 6 shoots to bring down the charging thug.

Always amused......I suppose you kept reading?

That would be no

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Just apologise - then go away.
You have embarrassed yourself enough for one night

More humor......re-group

Thank me later

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Just cracked $50,000!

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"I agree with most of this but 6 shots? He seems to be in very hot water." LMAO....What a knob you are. grin

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
He did ok for having his head half bashed in. I say the cop is innocent till proven guilty f**k the MSM distorters and all the white haters.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnum_Man
He did ok for having his head half bashed in. I say the cop is innocent till proven guilty f**k the MSM distorters and all the white haters.

What sux is his uphill battle he obviously has in front of him

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Six Shots ??? If the Police were only supposed to shoot once then they would be issued single shot pistols. If justified to shoot once you are justified to dump the magazine and do a combat reload if necessary. It is called eliminating the threat. If you have never had a 6`4 300 lb 'gentle giant' charge with intent on kicking your ass and taking your weapon then I would imagine it would be hard to understand.
Joe

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Just cracked $50,000!
A hundred thousand is a sure bet, I think.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just want to say that it takes a special brand of pussy to talk [bleep] about the number of rounds fired to stop a 300 pound dude that already broke your face.

I did worse in my first gunfight, and I had both eyes working. If only I was as bad-ass as all you internet heros.........

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Props to officer Wilson for not dumping all 13 rounds in that crazed ape. wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Jeez, the chickenchidt attendant to your swapping ends now is wafting through this site,....a miasmic, disgusting stench.

HTF did you INTEND for that original horsechit to be taken ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
None of us know what really happened when he shot the other man. I tend to believe that it was s justifiable shooting but none of can be sure of that can we? How would you feel if evidence came out that he did indeed shoot the guy just because he was black (I don't believe that I'm just saying) and you now gave money to a murder's defense fund? Let's do what we are all asking the protestors to do and sit back and wait for the facts before making any judgments.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The "great statesman" democratic governor of Mo. had a real poor moment, tonght. His less than justified speech was so slanted toward the side of the prosecution it was laughable. What a totally moronic thing to say at anytime prior to "Justice" being served. This governor is a total POS.-Mike

A PHD Won't help you if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yeah - the lib gov said "we must vigorously prosecute" Prejudge much? If it was justifiable, there's no reason to prosecute.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't send money to feed Africa, or to help pets, or so Jews in Israel can celebrate Passover, or any other rip off BS, what a crock, but I reckon it's your money, so it's ok with me what you do with it, and if it you makes you feel better, do it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ted,

You seem to . You're dangerously naive.

I reread the first three of your posts Ted. What I initially posted is accurate. If you're already questioning the # of rounds fired by the survivor then you know little to nothing of the case law that governs the use of deadly force. You also said you would not send any money to help the officer unless it was proven he was not a murderer. DUH. That's where you really sunk to an intellectual low. He can't prove his innocence, which by the way, he shouldn't have to - innocent until proven guilty, remember - until he can pay a team of attorneys to get to work on his case. This really will be a contest of who can put on the biggest dog-n-pony show in court, not a test of the facts or the truth. The facts and the truth get mauled beyond recognition when you interject possible white on black civil rights violations. So, I've read a lot of your comments twice some just once. I didn't need a reread. How about you rewrite?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

$54,000 so far!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I gave some funds.
Total was over 54K

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I posted the link on my Facebook page.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ted,

You seem to . You're dangerously naive.

I reread the first three of your posts Ted. What I initially posted is accurate. If you're already questioning the # of rounds fired by the survivor then you know little to nothing of the case law that governs the use of deadly force. You also said you would not send any money to help the officer unless it was proven he was not a murderer. DUH. That's where you really sunk to an intellectual low. He can't prove his innocence, which by the way, he shouldn't have to - innocent until proven guilty, remember - until he can pay a team of attorneys to get to work on his case. This really will be a contest of who can put on the biggest dog-n-pony show in court, not a test of the facts or the truth. The facts and the truth get mauled beyond recognition when you interject possible white on black civil rights violations. So, I've read a lot of your comments twice some just once. I didn't need a reread. How about you rewrite?

Just 3? Then you failed the test....same as the rest

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I just wonder if you'll be targeted for donating?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The evidence prevailed in the OJ case?

Kevin has lost his friggen mind.

I guess he never hunted enough to have ever tried to put on his leather gloves which had been soaked and then left to dry (and shrink). Maybe he thinks the Martians did it.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/20/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Anybody that doesn't think that squib (AND A BUNCH OF HIS BUDS) needed shooting is an idiot and an embarrassment to logic and common sense.
fixed it wink

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The last person in the world I'd donate to is a ni**er, the next to the last is a cop. Both of them get to many of my tax dollars as it is.

Last edited by mirage243; 08/20/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by reelman
None of us know what really happened when he shot the other man. I tend to believe that it was s justifiable shooting but none of can be sure of that can we? How would you feel if evidence came out that he did indeed shoot the guy just because he was black (I don't believe that I'm just saying) and you now gave money to a murder's defense fund? Let's do what we are all asking the protestors to do and sit back and wait for the facts before making any judgments.

I am not sure the truth can come out and even if it does, I suspect at least one side will refute it.
Whether or not the shooting was legally justified or not, I don�t have any sympathy for the perp.; its just one hoot rat less by all accounts.

That said, on principle, I do believe the Officer should be investigated and either exonerated, or prosecuted, depending where the evidence leads.

But therein lies the problem, as I don�t know if majority of the so called evidence will be factual and impartial. Even the forensic evidence looks less than conclusive.

Years ago, the majority of society would have given the Police officer concerned the benefit of the doubt, but today, loss of trust in the Police, local and national Government means that�s no longer the case.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://www.yahoo.com/news/gov-nixon-calls-vigorous-prosecution-darren-wilson-041624592.html

WOW

As I remember from his campaign the St Louis and Kansas City Police endorsed Nixon

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
https://www.yahoo.com/news/gov-nixon-calls-vigorous-prosecution-darren-wilson-041624592.html

WOW

As I remember from his campaign the St Louis and Kansas City Police endorsed Nixon
Not surprising. Chiefs of police tend to be leftist.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
$65,000 now.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
$65,000 now.

Beginning to introduce motivation...

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ted, you're doing great.......

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I want to contribute. Not nitpicking but serious... How do we know this is credible reliable honest and the money gets to Officer Wilson??

Thanks for posting.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Robert_White
I want to contribute. Not nitpicking but serious... How do we know this is credible reliable honest and the money gets to Officer Wilson??

Thanks for posting.
I looked into it before donating. This particular organization and effort has been heavily covered in the press, to include the identity of the organizers. Not likely, therefore, a scam.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Robert_White

Thanks for posting.
I looked into it before donating. This particular organization and effort has been heavily covered in the press, to include the identity of the organizers. Not likely, therefore, a scam.

Thanks.

I will be kicking in shortly. Only way I know to say screw you to these godless liars in the godless wretched wicked violent fornicating child-abandoning drunken, railing thieving negro community.

If I had time and money I would put up billboards all over Ferguson with just the words "CHANNON CHRISTIAN"

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by reelman

Well...... putting it in perspective you already have contributed to the other side in this incident. That fund for Michael Brown has yours and my tax dollars in it.The hood rat contributors either got it with foodstamps,welfare or some criminal enterprise. Look at it as an opportunity to at least hedge your bet.
NEWS FLASH : Payless Shoe Store Looted in Ferguson ....Not a single pair of Work Boots Stolen. ....Telling
Joe

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for your help Robert White

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Now at $70460.00

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Now at $70460.00
Moving up exponentially now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by okok
Ted, you're doing great.......

[Linked Image]

Not worried.....trust me

wait wait......let me double check

Nope......still not worried

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
$75,000

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by mirage243
The last person in the world I'd donate to is a ni**er, the next to the last is a cop. Both of them get to many of my tax dollars as it is.

Wow.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That "Governor" of this sorry assed debacle,....Nixon (?).

....That your Dad?

GTC

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Over $86,000 now...

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Funds are now at $ 86,810.00

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
$86,920 raised by 2112 donors in 3 days

Good, keep going.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
$86,920 raised by 2112 donors in 3 days

Good, keep going.
I bet they reach their goal by 9:00 tonight. It's over $90,000.00 now.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
That would be nice.
This Officer and his family are going to need a lot of help.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Just 3? Then you failed the test....same as the rest

Yeah...common refrain from losers: "Everyone else is doing the wrong thing."

Loser.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by joes64gto

NEWS FLASH : Payless Shoe Store Looted in Ferguson ....Not a single pair of Work Boots Stolen. ....Telling
Joe

Well...they can be lightly excused being that none of them had ever seen a WORK boot much less worn one to WORK.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That would be nice.
This Officer and his family are going to need a lot of help.
Certainly by midnight, anyway.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
That officer needs $250,000.00 to get a good solid start. Not all the white apologists, cop haters and other completely clueless morons will be able to overcome the defense team he can assemble for a start with a quarter of a million dollars. If needed, we'll raise another quarter of a million. This is becoming a national test case with influential morons calling for the officer's head before any of them have even seen the first piece of evidence...never mind a presumption of innocence unless and until proven guilty IN A COURT OF LAW. The officer deserves a fair shake, and money is the only way to insure that. I gave last night and I'm going to give more tonight.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
$98,747.00 of the 100k goal now. Getting very close. There before 11:00, almost certainly.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Only $284 to go

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Dink

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Over the top, now. I guess they're just going to keep on going.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Thing could end up at a million.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Thing could end up at a million.
Could easily do that.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
That officer needs $250,000.00 to get a good solid start. Not all the white apologists, cop haters and other completely clueless morons will be able to overcome the defense team he can assemble for a start with a quarter of a million dollars. If needed, we'll raise another quarter of a million. This is becoming a national test case with influential morons calling for the officer's head before any of them have even seen the first piece of evidence...never mind a presumption of innocence unless and until proven guilty IN A COURT OF LAW. The officer deserves a fair shake, and money is the only way to insure that. I gave last night and I'm going to give more tonight.

Talk is cheap folks please do your part. Holder has boxed this guy in with folks that have no understanding of "justice". The email I got says they are trying for $150K but I think they do need $1million just for him to have a chance at a fair trial, and I'm not sure it will happen anyway.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
-Mark Twain
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Too bad the Koch brothers aren't kicking in a half-million or so, it'd probably be worth it to them to see Harry Reid's head explode.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Too bad the Koch brothers aren't kicking in a half-million or so, it'd probably be worth it to them to see Harry Reid's head explode.

That would be just one more reason for the Dum Craps to attack them and of course this would work toward making them racist as well.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
-Mark Twain
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Ttt.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
$123k.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Keep going! I've seen trials like this in person. To demand the facts before contributing is dangerously naive. The officer needs at least $250,000.00 to get the venue changed to somewhere out of state. The only way that will ever happen is if he has the $$$ to hire the Dick DeGuerins of the legal world. This trial could be lost despite overwhelming evidence in the officer's favor if Holder and the other sorry excuses for human beings are allowed to keep the trial in Ferguson. The officer needs some heavy-weight legal eagles to be weighing in NOW on his behalf. I think we need to keep this donation stream flowing until the officer is acquitted of ALL charges, both State and Federal. It could very well cost him between $500,000.00 and $1,000,000.00 dollars as he will have to defend himself in the State criminal and State civil trials as well as the Federal criminal and Federal civil trials. What's been done so far is wonderful, but he will most assuredly need more (possible appeals).

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

All we can do is, aid him with monetary needs and prayers.

Hope and pray this works out for Officer Darren Wilson and his family.

I think I'm going to donate again, do all I can do. I'm not able to stand next to him, so I will stand with him this way.

God bless you Officer Wilson.

Y'all have a good day.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
698 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 74 invisible), 3,100 guests, and 1,436 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,604
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.