Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Howdy gents! Been drinking Scotch for a good while and am in love with Glen 12 year as well as others. Stuff is rather pricey for the amount My friends and I drink so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative for the in between drinking. What are my options? I have drank famous grouse but have kind of lost the taste for it as of late. What else is out there? Thanks

GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Drink the other guys' scotch. I do.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
It's hard to go down in price (therefore quality). Just My own personal experience with cigars, scotch and other finer things in life. Good luck in your quest!

LMBH
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by las
Drink the other guys' scotch. I do.
laugh

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MCSO1357
It's hard to go down in price (therefore quality). Just My own personal experience with cigars, scotch and other finer things in life. Good luck in your quest!
Kind of what I was thinking but I'm hoping there is something serviceable out there that I'm not aware of.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Howdy gents! Been drinking Scotch for a good while and am in love with Glen 12 year as well as others. Stuff is rather pricey for the amount My friends and I drink so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative for the in between drinking. What are my options? I have drank famous grouse but have kind of lost the taste for it as of late. What else is out there? Thanks

Glenlevit or Glenfiddich or generic store brand Glen?

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Buy some cheaper version and pour it in the empty bottle of the high dollar brand and see if they notice smile

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
ill take a leap, and suggest a blended scotch whiskey. Banknote is relatively new in my area and runs less than $20 for a 750ml. Not true scotch, but decent for regular fare. Not to be confused with a fine scotch, but reasonable. Dont jump the messenger.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Costco brand

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
One of my long ago bosses drank Glen at home, Dewars on the road.

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by fish head

Glenmorangie I hope, smooth fire there. wink

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Glenlevit of course

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[/quote]

Glenmorangie I hope, smooth fire there. wink [/quote]

My favorite. There are a lot I like, but Glenmorangie seems to like me back. laugh

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bourbon. A good bourbon is a lot less than a comparable scotch.

I wish I had realized that years ago.......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I found Old Pultney this summer and really enjoy it. Not extreme price wise.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500

Glenmorangie is my personal favorite with Glenfiddich right up there.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For cheap, genuine Scotch, listen to Vern. I have an inside into Kirkland Scotch, and it IS the real deal, and priced a la Costco. Not a bad way to go if labels don't concern you.

Honestly, I am not sure which Glen 12 you like, but I would say in the Scotch world there isn't much real quality significantly cheaper, and a whole lot that's pricier, and considerably better, subjectivity of palates being assumed from the git.

I'd stay away from, say, Macallan Cask Strength, or Oban 15, or Glenfarclas 21 if you favor Highland, or any Laphroaig, Lagavulin 16, Ardbeg Ultimate, and ESPECIALLY Ardbeg Uigeadail, assuming you swing Islay, if you plan on saving a few bucks.

Just a fair bit of warning there. whistle

Trust me. You do NOT want to sample any of those!

BTW, I hear tell the Glenlivet 15 French Oak Finish is aming the best of Glenlivet's entire lineup, at any sane price, and it can be found here and there at Glen 12 prices or thereabouts.

Again, this is simply fair warning as to what to watch out for. You've been warned.

smile

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You dirty bastid! You know someone is going to try one of those!

Which do you suppose goes best on a moose hunt?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Kirkland brand 18 and 20 are great singlemalts, very reasonably priced for the quality, but they are not really assertive enough for singlemalt kind-a-sewers.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
With Scotch I believe you get what you pay for mostly.

Last time I was in buying the shop owner recommended "Teachers" as a cheaper alternative to my fav. I didn't buy it but it may be worth a try.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Buy some cheaper version and pour it in the empty bottle of the high dollar brand and see if they notice smile

That is a cruel trick, and one that my daughter and son played on John Barsness and myself.

In fact it worked so well that I have since tried it on numerous folks over the years and can only say that the human taste is highly suggestive.

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
Alaska Hunter Ed Instructor
FAA Master pilot
www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is not effective has either not used one, or else is unwittingly commenting on their marksmanship.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 458Win

That is a cruel trick, and one that my daughter and son played on John Barsness and myself.

In fact it worked so well that I have since tried it on numerous folks over the years and can only say that the human taste is highly suggestive.

How were you drinking the whiskey? On the rocks?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Saw it done with champagne and a certain woman went crazy over Cook's when poured from a bottle that once held some very fancy stuff. It was so sad it was hard to take...

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I've been tried by doubters, but they failed to fool me.

I take my sipping whiskey straight, or slightly diluted with still spring water, and never chilled. You can put Usher's Green Stripe in a Macallan 18 bottle, but it won't pass muster.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Put me in the bourbon/rye crowd. Glenmorangie 10 at $35-$40 is ok, the bottle I bought though went bad in no time at all. For $20-$30 you can buy good bourbon or rye, Bulleit rye or bourbon can be had for $20-$25, Knob Creek rye or bourbon is good at around $30, I think at $45-50 you may as well buy scotch.

Johnny walker black is good but prices are too high lately, if you can get it for $35 or less I think it's worth it.

I prefer whiskey neat but an Old Fashioned chilled (I strain the whiskey over ice, no cubes) hits the spot for me. I like to muddle turbinado sugar, with or without lemon peel.

Last edited by huntinaz; 08/20/14.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'm a Scotch man/fan, 2 absolutes you'll find in my cabinet is Deanston 12 and The Mcallan 15.... strait, no water, no ice. When I need "cheap or value Scotch" I drink Jameson Irish whiskey. Try it.

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rgrx1276
I'm a Scotch man/fan, 2 absolutes you'll find in my cabinet is Deanston 12 and The Mcallan 15.... strait, no water, no ice. When I need "cheap or value Scotch" I drink Jameson Irish whiskey. Try it.
Funny, just finished a bottle of Jameson but its not my favorite.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by huntinaz
Put me in the bourbon/rye crowd. Glenmorangie 10 at $35-$40 is ok, the bottle I bought though went bad in no time at all. For $20-$30 you can buy good bourbon or rye, Bulleit rye or bourbon can be had for $20-$25, Knob Creek rye or bourbon is good at around $30, I think at $45-50 you may as well buy scotch.

Johnny walker black is good but prices are too high lately, if you can get it for $35 or less I think it's worth it.

I prefer whiskey neat but an Old Fashioned chilled (I strain the whiskey over ice, no cubes) hits the spot for me. I like to muddle turbinado sugar, with or without lemon peel.
I always seem to forget about Johnny, prices are up there though around here.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickBin
For cheap, genuine Scotch, listen to Vern. I have an inside into Kirkland Scotch, and it IS the real deal, and priced a la Costco. Not a bad way to go if labels don't concern you.

Honestly, I am not sure which Glen 12 you like, but I would say in the Scotch world there isn't much real quality significantly cheaper, and a whole lot that's pricier, and considerably better, subjectivity of palates being assumed from the git.

I'd stay away from, say, Macallan Cask Strength, or Oban 15, or Glenfarclas 21 if you favor Highland, or any Laphroaig, Lagavulin 16, Ardbeg Ultimate, and ESPECIALLY Ardbeg Uigeadail, assuming you swing Islay, if you plan on saving a few bucks.

BTW, I hear tell the Glenlivet 15 French Oak Finish is aming the best of Glenlivet's entire lineup, at any sane price, and it can be found here and there at Glen 12 prices or thereabouts.

Again, this is simply fair warning as to what to watch out for. You've been warned.

smile

Never tried Glen 15, will look for it and give it a go.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I doubt I can help in the "cheap" category as I don't drink a lot but am fond of Macallan 18 and Oak Cask and a friend gifted me an Oban 15 that is very good.

In days past it was Chivas Regal or Pinch but have since moved up.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For tasting, I like The Macalllan and Laphroig.

For swilling I am partial to Scoresby.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Mmmm, Jameson 12.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RickBin

smile

When it comes to that distinuished list, I have to add my favorite: Talsiker!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The 18 year old Highland Park is awfully nice and the The Macalan in any bottling is always good too. Famous Grouse is a blending of whiskies from those two distilleries, so that has become my everyday Scotch and has been for several years.

I love the smokiness of the Islay malts, but they are a little heavy for everyday use. As the price of single malts has risen in the past few years, I also have been trying some of the Irish whiskies. Knaupogue Castle is certainly worth trying. O Hell, try them all.

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by meddybemps
The 18 year old Highland Park is awfully nice and the The Macalan in any bottling is always good too. Famous Grouse is a blending of whiskies from those two distilleries, so that has become my everyday Scotch and has been for several years.

I love the smokiness of the Islay malts, but they are a little heavy for everyday use. As the price of single malts has risen in the past few years, I also have been trying some of the Irish whiskies. Knaupogue Castle is certainly worth trying. O Hell, try them all.

It would be more accurate to say Famous Grouse is a blend, two of whose many components are malts from The Macallan and Highland Park..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pinch

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Been buying McClellands Islay for several years now. It goes for about $22. around here.

It's not your top notch scotch but very drinkable, and the best cheap scotch I've found.

Virgil B.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For me,it comes down to what they malt their barley with. An example is that LaPhroig smokes their barley with dried peat moss and it instills that particular flavor,that I'm not fond of. It doesn't matter how or how long it's aged. I just don't like it.
Aberlour on the other hand... I wouldn't care if they malted it with sawdust from a cabinet shop,it agrees with my palate.
Also... If you like the cheap,you'll really like the good.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Glenmorangie I hope, smooth fire there. wink [/quote]

My favorite. There are a lot I like, but Glenmorangie seems to like me back. laugh [/quote]

YEAH, good stuff.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Mac84
Originally Posted by gunner500

Glenmorangie is my personal favorite with Glenfiddich right up there.

wink

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I tried this with my BIL and he did not notice. But then he will drink anything he does not have to pay for.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Hotload

I tried this with my BIL and he did not notice. But then he will drink anything he does not have to pay for.

Does he drink it on ice?

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I picked up a bottle of Glenmorangie last Christmas and it has become my favorite. Teachers is a decent blend for the money.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
You dirty bastid! You know someone is going to try one of those!

Which do you suppose goes best on a moose hunt?

I'm thinking the boggier the better. smile

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gmiller
I picked up a bottle of Glenmorangie last Christmas and it has become my favorite. Teachers is a decent blend for the money.
Gonna have to try Glenmorangie. More than one have recommended it. I cant seem to find teachers around here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The blends I've tried have not been good to me - constitution-wise. I have a friend that loves Dewars blended, but it hurts me.

I'm a big fan of Balvenie 12. I can get it for $39/bottle at an annual vacation spot and I buy a case every summer.

Never tried Glenmorangie, but may have to.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
http://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/dalmore-12-year-old-whisky/

Thank me later... grin

Life is too short to drink bad stuff.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Pugs
http://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/dalmore-12-year-old-whisky/

Thank me later... grin

Life is too short to drink bad stuff.

I"ll have to try it....

The Glen 15 year French Oak sounds good as well.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Dalwhinnie 15yo is my favorite cheap Single Malt. My all time favorite hands down. It's at the opposite end of cheap for me.
[Linked Image]

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Dalwhinnie isn't cheap.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Dalwhinnie 15 for under $50 is pretty reasonable compared to the Balvenie PortWood.

I must confess though I keep a Knob Creek, George Dickel no.8, or Makers Mark in there as well, lately been the MM 46.

Samuel Colt.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I can agree with reasonable, given its quality.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mathman

How were you drinking the whiskey? On the rocks?

straight up .
Both JB and I were also convinced that we could tell the difference.

So was everybody else each time I have since offered a blind taste test.

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
FAA Master pilot

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is not effective has either not used one, or else is unwittingly commenting on their marksmanship.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

straight up .
Both JB and I were also convinced that we could tell the difference.

So was everybody else each time I have since offered a blind taste test.

So, what are you drinking now?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The reason I asked about the use of ice is that I've found chilling sipping whisk(e)y pretty much ruins it. For example, if you start with Glenlivet, Glenfiddich, or a similar mild highland malt and ice it down, the result is little different than if you'd started with a low end blend.

If a taster can't distinguish between Usher's and The Macallan when they're served properly in nosing glasses, wellllll, then good for his wallet in the future. grin

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
When I first started drinking scotch I had it over ice. What I have found is a slash of water and let the glass sit for a few mins opens the flavors of the whisky.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Dalwhinnie isn't cheap.

No single malt worth drinking is cheap.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Dalwhinnie isn't cheap.

No single malt worth drinking is cheap.

Ain't that the truth.

I used to buy a good bit of Highland Park 18 yr. old, before it became known. Less than fifty bucks, those were the days.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
...so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative for the in between drinking. What are my options? I have drank famous grouse but have kind of lost the taste for it as of late. What else is out there? Thanks

I don't know why we're discussing single malts when the lad is asking for a cheaper alternative to Glenlivet 12, which is about as economical a single malt as you can get... to my mind that means you're going to have to get into the blends. I'd rather drink a good blended whisky than a bad single malt. And there are some piss-poor single malts to be had, in my sad experience.

I prefer Famous Grouse as my "house" brand blend, and if you go to Scotland and have a wee dram in a variety of drinking establishments you'll find it's very popular over there, too. The only two blends I keep in my house are FG and Dewar's. Dewar's is a very consistent blended whisky with the light color and clean taste of many of the best Speyside whiskies.

If you want something a bit milder than FG in flavor, Old Pultney is an outstanding value. The various Johnnie Walkers are all too sweet for my palate, but you may like them. I don't care for JG, Cutty Sark, or any of the other mid-range blends.

Just try 'em all.

Last edited by DocRocket; 08/21/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just try 'em all.

This is why you are my all time favorite Doc. A prescription for happiness. smile

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
There is a blend called Black Grouse that's pretty cheap, and it tastes pretty good in my opinion.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by lazyered
There is a blend called Black Grouse that's pretty cheap, and it tastes pretty good in my opinion.

I believe it's a variation of the Famous Grouse with a little more peat smoke kick.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Or to branch out a bit how about an Irish. Here's a nice one I sometimes enjoy when the time is right. Just the simple ground level blend.

Tullamore D.E.W
[Linked Image]

Last edited by shootem; 08/21/14.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
That's passable. When I go Irish here's one I prefer:

[Linked Image]

Last edited by mathman; 08/21/14.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
...so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative for the in between drinking. What are my options? I have drank famous grouse but have kind of lost the taste for it as of late. What else is out there? Thanks

I don't know why we're discussing single malts when the lad is asking for a cheaper alternative to Glenlivet 12, which is about as economical a single malt as you can get... to my mind that means you're going to have to get into the blends. I'd rather drink a good blended whisky than a bad single malt. And there are some piss-poor single malts to be had, in my sad experience.

I prefer Famous Grouse as my "house" brand blend, and if you go to Scotland and have a wee dram in a variety of drinking establishments you'll find it's very popular over there, too. The only two blends I keep in my house are FG and Dewar's. Dewar's is a very consistent blended whisky with the light color and clean taste of many of the best Speyside whiskies.

If you want something a bit milder than FG in flavor, Old Pultney is an outstanding value. The various Johnnie Walkers are all too sweet for my palate, but you may like them. I don't care for JG, Cutty Sark, or any of the other mid-range blends.

Just try 'em all.
I agree and thanks for the advice. I think the best option is sticking with makers or splashing in some famous as well. My brothers and I got on a real heavy grouse kick and after drinking it I kind of wanted a change. I am in love with glenlivet 12 so I'll be sprinkling in some bourbons along with the grouse I guess. Don't try and fix it if it aint broke! Thanks for the help gents

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I believe the phrase "cheaper alternative" was used when discussing Glen 12. Not sure how much treasure is required to secure Redbreast SPS in your area but if you can come in with a price under G12 I'll take a couple. wink Gladly smile But outside of that Tullamore stands well on it's on. Was unaware of a couple of the different versions on their website until today. May have to try some of their alternatives to the standard blend.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Next to the bottle of caol ila in the liquor cabinet sits 2 bottles of johnny walker double black. Very nice and affordable blend.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Another vote for bourbon. Way cheaper for a decent everyday pour. I always keep Balvienie around and and usually Glenmorangie or Aberlour. Got a 21 year old GlenFarclas on the shelf now. smile But the everyday drink is bourbon, either Weller or Buffalo Trace or Wild Turkey 101. Even Woodford Reserve is cheaper then good scotch. If I must go cheap with scotch I do Famouse Grouse.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
The first good scotch I ever tasted was Laphroaig 10 and although I have tried others much more costly, I like it best. Here is a chart my SIL sent me that some might find interesting. It would have been fun making the chart!
[Linked Image]

Last edited by kend; 08/21/14.

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I prefer the smoky, peaty Islay single malts and Laphroaig 10 is my favorite but Talisker Ardbeg 10's are not a bad second.
But I have also learned that the blends have a lot to offer as well and are often priced better.

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
FAA Master pilot

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Price too high? I know I have probably pointed this out too many times before but to keep things in some perspective.....folks out where I�m at freely pay around $250 for 750 ml of the cheapest Canadian or Kentucky whiskeys. Don�t let a $35 or $60 or even $90 cause you to shortchange yourself on the good stuff. smile

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Just try 'em all.

This is why you are my all time favorite Doc. A prescription for happiness. smile

LOL!! Bart, you're too kind...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,176 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,135
Posts18,464,707
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.