Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Channon Christian suffered a much worse fate at the hands of American ghetto thugs. They raped her and her boyfriend, dismembered her and poured draino down her throat but the autopsy showed she actually died of suffocation in the garbage bag they had stuffed her remains in.

And the American journalists have refused all along to give this any much attention at all... even after the judge threw out the convictions of the killers for micky mouse crap reasons.

I find it very hard to weep tears for journalists since they are such manifest tools of evil and cowards too.

This man beheaded in this situation may have been different. Who knows. I have no time or concern to figure it out. He should have had weapons and should have fought for his life. Same reason I carry in America when the savages are running amok.

Last edited by Robert_White; 08/20/14.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimmyp
probably drugged him to make it easier.

I think it's very likely that they drug these poor people beforehand.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F going to Ferguson, this is an atrocity

send Holder and Obama over there NOW to tongue lash these barbarians

that'll show em

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pira114
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
After watching the video I'm not real sure that they killed him but seeing the end result it's hard to deny that they killed someone.

I've seen a number of these videos and this one is completely different than any of the others. It seems scripted and rehearsed to me. I suspect another video of Sotlof's beheading will appear in the next day or so.

I couldn't find a video of the actual cutting, but the head on the body after sure looks like him

There is no video of the actual beheading that I could find, all you see is the terrorist standing behind him as he starts to cut his throat, then it cuts to the end result. It was professionally done (the video) so the American media could air it on tv. That's their reasoning (supposedly) for not showing the murder as it happened.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

that'll show em

Damn skippy, O and Holder will have them shaking in their sandals within a few minutes. lol

Steelhead

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that's a nice touch on the keyboard Bob White

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I am afraid �'s response to this could be just the shiny object he needs before the election.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

that'll show em

With the world under control Obama is returning to his vacation.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pira114
I always wonder a these guys kneeling and accepting their fate. I might accept that I'm dying, but I'm sure as hell not gonna sit still for it. Cutting my head off? I'd fight/run to try and make them shoot me.

At the very least, I'd screw up their little video

Me too. I won't go quietly.
If they want my life they'll have to take it. I won't give it to them.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
And now they have another to behead waiting in the wings. Maybe we could negotiate for him, maybe a couple of cases of hellfires, or some ammo?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
At least there is some ideology involved here. They do a lot worse than that in Mexico everyday...just for fun.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Foxnews reports that US intelligence officials have verified that the video is real.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
One Big Question Surrounds The Murder Of US Journalist James Foley By ISIS

In May 2013, GlobalPost President Philip Balboni released the following statement on behalf of himself and Foley�s parents: �We have obtained multiple independent reports from very credible confidential sources � that confirm our assessment that Jim is now being held by the Syrian government in a prison � under the control of the Syrian Air Force Intelligence service.

What is unclear is if previous investigations into Foley's whereabouts were inaccurate, if ISIS militants somehow captured Foley from some of the regime's most elite security, or if the Assad regime provided Foley to ISIS.

"Until recently, James Foley was thought to be in hands of pro-Assad forces. If Assad is handing over Westerners to ISIS to be killed, it indicates Assad feels cornered, looking for leverage," BBC's Kim Ghattas tweeted, adding that the assessment jibes with what her sources in Damascus have told her recently.

Ghattas added that Assad providing Foley to ISIS "would confirm Assad tacitly working [with] ISIS and silence any suggestions Assad is the better alternative. "

Assad and ISIS
Bashar al-Assad helped create ISIS by releasing many of its original members from Syria's notorious Sednaya prison on May 31, 2011. He then let the group metastasize over three years to build a narrative that if the U.S. wants to choose sides in the Syrian war, it has to choose between the regime and ISIS as both squeeze mainstream rebels.

"Assad first changed the narrative of the newborn Syrian revolution to one of sectarianism, not reform. He then fostered an extremist presence in Syria alongside the activists. Further, he facilitated the influx of foreign extremist fighters to threaten stability in the region. ...

"The Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) emerged as one of those facts created to ensure Assad�s survival as he and his Iranian backers seek to frame this conflict as a regional sectarian issue, with a classical choice between military powers and Sunni extremists."

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by ltppowell
At least there is some ideology involved here. They do a lot worse than that in Mexico everyday...just for fun.

And there have been links to those lot-worse-things in Mexico right here on the 'Fire off and on for a number of years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell

You got that right, the 2 dudes that got the chainsaw treatment was brutal.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They do a lot worse than that in Mexico everyday...just for fun.

Obama armed them too grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since they are lopping heads off journalists, perhaps we can send them a list they can start crossing names off of.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tell them that politicians are more fun.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
4th Century barbarians? I recall the Gestapo used guillotines for executions, and that would make beheading a 20th Century barbarism at the hands of the greatest gang of barbarians ever.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by jimmyp
probably drugged him to make it easier.

I think it's very likely that they drug these poor people beforehand.

NO way IMHO< that would be treating the 'enemy' too nicely...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

229 members (12344mag, 2UP, 163bc, 257 mag, 007FJ, 28 invisible), 1,864 guests, and 988 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,277
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.