-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I was working on securing this ranch for over a year and the stars finally aligned and it all came together. This is a beautiful ranch located between Van Horn and Sierra Blanca Texas totaling 45,000 mountainous acres. The property is remote with no current facilities so as of now we will provide a comfortable spike camp set up on guided hunts. We do have nice lodging available off site although it will take over an hour to get there from the ranch gate. I was sworn to secrecy as to the exact whereabouts of the ranch so you will just have to come out and see for yourself!

There is a good population of Aoudad on the ranch that have been lightly hunted if at all for many years. Bring your camera along in case you see some of the Desert Big Horn on the ranch. Armenian Mouflon and Red Sheep have been seen on the property from time to time and will be available on a trophy fee basis. Only exotic/non native game may be hunted on this property as of right now.

There are many miles of roads on the ranch although due to the remoteness of the property they are often in rough condition and best suited for an ATV, UTV, or jeep. Hiking back into the mountains though is your best bet for a big ram. Fully guided and Self guided hunt options will be available year round on this ranch for Aoudad. Availability is limited as far as dates for this fall and winter due to an already busy hunt schedule so please be flexible with me when booking.

This property is located a stones throw away from the 4D North ranch and you can go to the website and under the Ranch Information page check out the slide show for that ranch to see the quality of rams you can expect coming from this area.

I have attached some photos of the ranch below. I will book on a first come first serve basis and can not hold hunt dates without a deposit. Small group hunts will be conducted on this ranch and single hunters are more than welcome to book as I can create a group with other single hunters. I will book up to 2 years in advance for the property, pricing is listed below.

New Ranch Pricing:

3 Day 1x1 Guided $3,395.00 (Spike Camp)

4 Day 1x1 Guided $3,895.00 (Spike Camp)

4 Day 2x1 Guided (Must have 2 Hunters to Book) $3,495.00 (Spike Camp)

*Hearty Meals, Snacks, and Non Alcoholic Beverages Included*

3 Day 1x1 Guided No Frills Hunt $2,995.00

No Food or Camp Provided, Just the Guide & the Hunt

4 Day Self Guided Hunt

$2,250

5 Day Self Guided

$2,500

(Minimum of 3 Hunters, Maximum of 6, Single Hunters Welcome to Join or Create a Group)

Guide on site for the duration of the hunt to assist hunters in locating animals and ensure ranch rules are being followed.
No camp set up or meals will be provided. Use your own vehicles.

All of the Above hunts include 1 Aoudad Ram of any Size

Mike 915 328 0645

www.westtexashuntorg.com
[/size]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
ttt

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I am looking for 1+ hunters for February 2nd-5th to join 2 others to make a self guided
hunt.

www.westtexashunt.com

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Up

www.westtexashunt.com

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good luck with that...

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This ranch is all booked up through the Spring of 2015 pending deposits.
I am now booking for the Fall of 2015 into early 2016 for anyone interested.

www.westtexashunt.com

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

664 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,990 guests, and 1,427 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,476
Posts18,451,805
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.