24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What does love have to do with it when it comes to marriage ?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
BP-B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by bea175
What does love have to do with it when it comes to marriage ?

laugh

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rost495

Its why we put a window unit in one bedroom window permanently.. runs off the wall receptacle OR the generator in the yard depending on the issue.

That is smart. I'm doing that on my next house and using a ductless/Mr Slim for the common area of the house next time.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by magshooter1
We've already been thru the gun thing. She get's hers, her dad's and I get mine and my family's. Course there ain't squat in the kitchen to cook with anymore. Took the good stuff and left me the crap as I expected. I got a dining room table; my grandmother's but no chairs; she bought them. Heck I noticed this morning she even took the POS kitchen clock. Just kinda chuckled to myself and went to work. Kitchen is pretty empty, took baking center and both sets of shelves plus the cabinet over the baking center. She did do me a small favor though. When she got her stuff our of our bathroom she gave it a thorough cleaning.

Sure is quiet now with her and her cat gone and daughter gone to college. Just me and the daughter's invisible cat. Think I'm gonna be a hunting and kayaking SOB this fall. In some ways I'm kinda relieved. Guess I didn't realize how tuff things had gotten between us.

I went through the same thing about a year ago. Mine was NOT amiable, I caught her fooling around when I was off at work and gave her the swift boot out the door. When it was all over she came in and took most of the kitchen stuff which she had originally brought with her into the marriage. Fortunately for me most of her stuff was junk so when she took all that crap I had a chance to upgrade most everything in the house. Most things around the house are much better quality now and there isn't hoarded Wal-mart chinese junk crammed into every nook and crannie. She got some of the furniture too, I replaced it all with much nicer stuff. Helping hint: craigslist is your friend, a little diligent watching will let you upgrade for cheap. It's amazing what people will sell for a little of nothing. I got a $4000 italian leather couch and loveseat in almost new condition for $400 from a woman who repainted her living room and the new color didn't match the couch.

Hunt and kayak your a$$ off my friend. I hunted like a madman last fall and killed three really nice bucks, had my best year ever.

It will be a drastic improvement, trust me.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
This WAS the 2nd time around. 1st wife got 7 year itch and scratched it. Decided she liked him better than me. Divorced me in Aug. and married him in Dec. 20 months later she divorced him and started messing around with a married fellow. Don't think it happened in that order though. Couple years later he got divorced and they got married. Chitty part was she drug our daughter thru all that mess. Summer between 7th & 8th grade daughter came for the summer and told her mom she wasn't coming back. Dec. 2012 her real mom lost a 3 year battle to breast cancer. So the X2B is the only mom she has left. So yeah, I am encouraging my daughter to maintain a relationship with her if she wants to.

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
good move.

and a funny story to relay concerning "her stuff". i have a buddy who lives real rural and has some pretty colorful relatives. one couple he is related to lives in a trailer down the road from his place and he says he always knows when they are fighting because the refrigerator is on the front porch. that's what she brought into the marriage.

My diploma is a DD214
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Sorry to hear about the AC. As to the divorce , free at last ! Free at last ! You're about to see the promised land ! Don't leave it this time .

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Yeah, I don't see myself ever doing the marriage thing again. Although in few months I may need to find a "friend with benefits". I've said this for years and I'll say it again now.

Women are proof that God has a wicked sense of humor.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
I went to put the trash out this morning. He!! she even took all the trash bags. That was actually good for a chuckle. I wonder what I'll find gone next.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When my ex left 26 years ago she even took the ice cube trays out of the refrigerator freezer compartment laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by eh76
When my ex left 26 years ago she even took the ice cube trays out of the refrigerator freezer compartment laugh

She did you a favor. I think mathman would agree.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What's the status on the AC?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Damn. That's cold.

Get it? Cold? Because of the ice trays?

Got you good on that one you Fugger!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rost495

The AC part sucks.

Its why we put a window unit in one bedroom window permanently.. runs off the wall receptacle OR the generator in the yard depending on the issue.

We don't have a permanent install, but do have a small 110V window unit on hand for if the AC goes down or a power outage I can rig a generator up. Its been loaned out a handful of times over the last few years for those very reasons. A good investment of $150.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

Damn. That's cold.

Get it? Cold? Because of the ice trays?

Got you good on that one you Fugger!

Travis

laugh but I don't know why she needed them...if she uncrossed her legs the furnace would start eek

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Divorce is tough for the period you go through it, but if you are like me and the kids are out of the house...... Man, that hall pass is nice.

The biggest difference in my life before and after "D" is that I was always neck deep in debt before, and I'm saving more money than I know how to spend after. It is just amazing how much money a woman can pizz away without a thought or care in the world...

Sic Semper Tyrannis
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Dutch
It is just amazing how much money a woman can pizz away without a thought or care in the world...

He's gonna be shocked to learn how long a roll of toilet paper lasts...

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
AC is working fine now. New capacitor and new fan motor. Old motor would still run but, it was leaking oil, and since it was already pulled......

Yeah I am curious to see next month's water bill. With wife gone and daughter at college, it's just me. I'm betting electric, gas and water all drop significantly.

Last edited by magshooter1; 08/21/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got divorced shortly after the turn of the century.

Six months later I was diagnosed with cancer.

The Cancer treatment really sucked.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Dutch
It is just amazing how much money a woman can pizz away without a thought or care in the world...

He's gonna be shocked to learn how long a roll of toilet paper lasts...

Hell, my EX even took the fugging toilet paper! Ain't that the shiitts wink

Probably the best thing that ever happened to me when I kicked her freeloading ass out!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
789 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 12308300, 78 invisible), 3,064 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,715
Posts18,400,359
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.