Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/dorian-johnson-mike-brown-s-friend-recants-statement-says-mike-di?commentId=4301673%3AComment%3A3047254

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

BP-B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Reads like another lying Dimocrap to me, Lee. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I've heard that too Terry but I think it's still unconfirmed as is the story of the orbital fracture. FWIW, I think that anybody that has any experience in dealing with hood rats already have a good grasp on what probably happened...as cold as it may sound, I have more sympathy for what the officer & his family are gonna have to endure than I have for the "gentle giant" & HIS family...reap what ya sow...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Slow but sure, the truth will come out.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
BINGO

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the Johnson element hasn't been truthful as of yet, the suggestion of felony robbery and assault charges will probably work nicely.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I've heard that too Terry but I think it's still unconfirmed as is the story of the orbital fracture. FWIW, I think that anybody that has any experience in dealing with hood rats already have a good grasp on what probably happened...as cold as it may sound, I have more sympathy for what the officer & his family are gonna have to endure than I have for the "gentle giant" & HIS family...reap what ya sow...

I don't believe the orbital fracture xrays were faked. It's pretty easy to see the fracture.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big guy thinking of himself as a warrior
Cop disrespects him
Gonna show cop
Cop's a warrior too, brought his tools
Big guy won't back down
Cop can't back down
Results as deserved.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Agreed...but that isn't gonna help the officer involved. Or his family. I think George Zimmerman would agree. Didn't the black panther party put a contract out on him? I don't recall any media doing a followup on that story or any subsequent investigation by the DOJ nor the prosecution of them....yet the blacks in ferguson keep on chanting...we want justice...we want justice...you know what??? So do I... mad IMHO justice was probably served the afternoon that big boo bit the dust...

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
It certainly brought a tear to my eye last night as I heard a third party recount how an "eye witness" had told him that the officer grabbed poor lil' Michael's arm and pulled him into the police SUV and then started just wailing away on that poor lil' teenager. Michael must have been just terrified, I say terrified!
How many times do you think Dorian had to see the footage of the strong arm robbery that he was a part of before deciding to recant his story on that?

FJB & FJT
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Raeford
It certainly brought a tear to my eye last night as I heard a third party recount how an "eye witness" had told him that the officer grabbed poor lil' Michael's arm and pulled him into the police SUV and then started just wailing away on that poor lil' teenager.

Anybody know the height/weight of the officer vs. brown...fwiw, I've never heard of the arresting technique of trying to pull a suspect through the driver side window....maybe TAK could enlighten us?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Wanna guess which family "I am a black man" Eric Holder visited with yesterday?

I'm better when I move.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll bet the punk spilled his guts after being told what would happen if he lied to a grand jury.

When journalist Don Lemon asked Johnson�s attorney if his client neglecting to note that he and Brown had just robbed the store was a �lie of omission� the lawyer replied that it was not.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1423197/mi...port-dorian-johnson/#kJltODgAUZHmCLhF.99

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I would love to see Holder attempt to interfere with the grand jury and be charged with obstruction of justice or some such.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That would be too funny. Holder in Jail.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Holder will not worry about the first trial.
He will be planning the trial for civil right violation by his bunch.
It will be short and ugly with the cop found guilty.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I suspect there's enough hard-core centerline LE's out there, that the truth will be forced out of hiding.

the best thing we can do is support the thin-blue line, with all their warts.

afterall, it's the best system available to us.

it's a shame that young male testosterone can result in such unnecessary violence. but, it's in our DNA,.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Gus

it's a shame that young male testosterone can result in such unnecessary violence. but, it's in our DNA,.

not in normal men its not. normal men don't strong arm honest hard working men half their size, walk down the middle of the street, argue with the police, assault the police and then try to kill them. this is the act of a psychopathic POS. this cop took a fall for many, many innocent humans who would have been assaulted by this POS in the future.

thats not normal, young, male testosterone.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No not in normal humans. Attacking an armed officer with a handful of stolen cigars is not a good idea.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Agreed...but that isn't gonna help the officer involved. Or his family. I think George Zimmerman would agree. Didn't the black panther party put a contract out on him? I don't recall any media doing a followup on that story or any subsequent investigation by the DOJ nor the prosecution of them....yet the blacks in ferguson keep on chanting...we want justice...we want justice...you know what??? So do I... mad IMHO justice was probably served the afternoon that big boo bit the dust...

Justice would be dropping the most of them in a hot tar pit.

I'm hoping the truth comes out and is believed in time to save the officer.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
626 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,857 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,130
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.