Print Thread
Hop To
M
MarkFed Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I got this e-mail from a friend who runs an outfitting business in SW CO. There is more info to go along with it, they have a website that you can check out, and all together they are a great outfit. I figured someone here might like to take advantage of this huge discount. If you are interested just shoot me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send over the entire unedited message with contact info. I am leaving for the weekend very shortly but I will be back Sunday afternoon. I have no internet access until then.

(I edited it a bit so it isn't a direct advertisement, I don't know the rules here on stuff like that.)

Hunters and Friends,

If you or any of your buddies might be interested, we had a cancelled hunt yesterday. Two archery elk for our primitive area guided hunt business, Southwest of Gunnison in the Powderhorn Wilderness Area.

This is staying in our tent camp (You can drive to it, but it borders the Wilderness Area). We go in horseback every day into different spots in the Wilderness Area to hunt.

Hunt would need to start around Sept 11 for five days. One on one guiding with head guide who manages our primitive hunts. He is terrific at finding elk and there are plenty in the Powderhorn Area.

We provide cooked meals for the hunt out of the camp.

It takes four years to draw an archery elk license in this area (GMU 66) , and we have two landowner vouchers available for the licenses. (Over the counter)

Due to the cancellation , we will do these hunts for $4700 each including the archery elk voucher. Normally could not touch that for less than $6500.

We can provide more info if somebody has interest in checking it out.

Enjoy the hunt while it lasts!
GB1

M
MarkFed Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
posted in classifieds too

Enjoy the hunt while it lasts!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who is the outfitter?

H
H
A landowner sponsored hunt in a public wilderness area. This is why the outfitting industry is a cancer on the landscape.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (10ring1, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,319
Posts18,468,418
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.