Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Not sure what is a better idea...Letting the same "smith" fix a gun that he screwed the pooch on in the first place, or shooting 10 shot groups.

GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Fork that. Give it to someone who builds shooters...

W

"I would build one again, if it were not for my 350RM (grin)."

MtnHtr
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can only leads folks to water and can't make them drink.

Though I wouldn't...even if I could................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I don't recall arguing that bedding couldn't be the problem. I looked at his groups, saw that the 3rd shot wasn't thrown out on all of them, remembered your article, John, wherein you state that you start with a known scope, with screws not overtight, when gun is shooting erratically, and go from there.

I was arguing with Stick that he didn't have enough info to just toss out 'bedding'. He later backpedaled and offered that if the scope, mounts are kosher, to check the bedding.

Don't know how I got into the middle of this. Just trying to help the guy out. In the few rifles that had this problem for me, after farting around with various loads, loosening and then retightening the scope mounts fixed it. Thus I volunteered that. I still think it is good advise. I have far less experience in what constitutes proper bedding of action than I do in what constitutes proper scope mounting to prevent spraying when things heat up.

There is no use trying to argue with Stumpie. You can only be reasonable with reasonable people.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't feel compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...despite it being VERY unfair to you.

Now you were almost gonna say something about The Rifle,but the cat got your tongue.

I wonder why?

Laughing...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
You may have some useful knowledge to share.

If you could present that knowledge is a more civilized manner it would greatly improve the effectiveness of your contributions.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are CERTAINLY at the mercy of your comprehension and that ain't much of a bargaining chip.

Funniest part is,even dumb as you are...you know how dumb you are and that your only move is to Whine.

I suggest you shut up and take notes,then apply same.

Hint..................

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You are CERTAINLY at the mercy of your comprehension and that ain't much of a bargaining chip.

Funniest part is,even dumb as you are...you know how dumb you are and that your only move is to Whine.

I suggest you shut up and take notes,then apply same.

Hint..................

That's interesting. Who's launching personal attacks, and who's providing useful advise?

I merely made a suggestion how you could modify your behavior to improve the forum. Whether you choose to take the advice offered is strictly up to you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PLEASE find me "mistaken".

It will be funny!

Hint..................

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
PLEASE find me "mistaken".

It will be funny!

Hint..................

I didn't say you were wrong, I said you could improve you presentation style. If you are as knowledgeable as you claim, you shouldn't need the sarcasm.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funny how facts,unsettle them who do the least...the most.

Hint..................

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
You claim knowledge you do not possess.

As for your accusation about being unsettled by facts, if your've read any significant number of my past posts, you would realize your assertion it completely inapplicable to me. Facts are facts, however there are many different ways a person can choose to communicate a set of facts. Your style has a tendency to be very abrasive, which reduces the effectiveness of your communication.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is this when the awkward silence starts?

Laughing!................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Again you dodged ALL things The Rifle and went Full Estrogen +P.

No way to sugarcoat Stupid,as you eloquently attest.

Congratulations?!?....................

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Is this when the awkward silence starts?

Laughing!................

Yes, your abrasive style has a tendency to kill threads and reduce the quality of the Fire for other members.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Might I suggest you fill out a Hurt Feelers Report,then go FULL Retard with Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

It's equally as "effective" as Whining and skirting all things The Rifle and complaining about how Stupid you are.

Let me save you some bandwidth...your Stupidity ain't a "secret".

Hint..................

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Might I suggest you fill out a Hurt Feelers Report,then go FULL Retard with Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

It's equally as "effective" as Whining and skirting all things The Rifle and complaining about how Stupid you are.

Let me save you some bandwidth...your Stupidity ain't a "secret".

Hint..................

I don't recall saying anything about ignore. I don't have anyone on ignore. As for skirting the issue, who is skirting the issue? Who is missing the opportunity for self reflection and an opportunity to improve their communication style?

Overall, your last post was a nice ad hominem attack. But then, the ad hominem is the last refuge of the defeated mind.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Window Lickers are a hoot!

Noone can attack you,better than you can...by you simply revealing your "best" efforts.

Hint..................

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
You Window Lickers are a hoot!

Noone can attack you,better than you can...by you simply revealing your "best" efforts.

Hint..................

So, you are just going to triple down on the ad hominem demonstrating you have nothing left in the tank?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Casey

It seems that you have had issues with this rifle from the get-go. Think it is time to get it to someone else? It appears you have quality parts.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

94 members (AnthonyB, 35, 7x57Hunter, AGL4now, 160user, 41rem, 12 invisible), 968 guests, and 729 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,221
Posts18,447,502
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.