Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
okie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
O
A quote from a recent post from this sick bastard...

"Rape is a powerful tool that enforcers need to have in their bag of tricks to keep folks in line. [/quote]"

This kind of sick mentality has NO business here or anywhere and should be squashed immediately by every one that comes in contact with it. If I owned this site he would not be allowed so much as one byte of a toe hold here...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was it from one of those Tennessee jackasses?
I have most all of them on ignore and didn't see it.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
O
okie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
O
"White popo charged in sexual predator assaults in black neighborhood"

Do not know where this one is from but it has NO place here or anywhere decent folks abide...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He's just another Troll, and likely a Sock puppet for someone else. A real pile of excrement he is

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And as long as his nonsense keeps generating traffic for the site, he's not going anywhere.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's take_a_pee.. one of his many AP's.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Sherp is the ultimate sarcastic SOB. I can't understand why you guys don't see it, and take it seriously. He's trying to make a point.

LOL
O
okie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Sherp is the ultimate sarcastic SOB. I can't understand why you guys don't see it, and take it seriously. He's trying to make a point.

Sarcasm is meant to wound. THAT is its only point and objective. You are confusing sarcasm with irony.

The twerp intends to hurt. Rape is not a laughing matter nor should it be indulged at any level. Take THAT seriously...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by okie

Sarcasm is meant to wound. THAT is its only point and objective. You are confusing sarcasm with irony.

The twerp intends to hurt. Rape is not a laughing matter nor should it be indulged at any level. Take THAT seriously...

So, sarcasm is meant to wound, and twerp intends to hurt, but it's not sarcasm? Are you trying to be ironic?

LOL
O
okie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
O
I did not disagree with your assessment of him being sarcastic only that the only point of his sarcasm is to hurt. I do see it and take it seriously. I do not trust or tolerate anyone who would advocate using rape as a tool. It has no place here or anywhere.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He's just a cop hater posting the opposite of his beliefs thinking it makes him smarter than the rest of us. Just ignore him

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I believe satire is the correct term for what he's doing.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by billhilly

Even satire has limits in a civilize society.

As Okie pointed out, Sherp has passed that line.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

"Rape is a powerful tool that enforcers need to have in their bag of tricks to keep folks in line."

This kind of sick mentality has NO business here or anywhere and should be squashed immediately by every one that comes in contact with it. If I owned this site he would not be allowed so much as one byte of a toe hold here...
You just don't "get" him. That's his style of critique.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
just not sure that 'call out threads' are worth the time to post or discuss.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

"Rape is a powerful tool that enforcers need to have in their bag of tricks to keep folks in line."

You just don't "get" him. That's his style of critique.

You two are birds of a feather......both dumbasses

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"Rape is a powerful tool that enforcers need to have in their bag of tricks to keep folks in line.
"

This kind of sick mentality has NO business here or anywhere and should be squashed immediately by every one that comes in contact with it. If I owned this site he would not be allowed so much as one byte of a toe hold here... [/quote]

You and I support the same people and groups and we also oppose the same people and groups. Considering that, why are you ashamed of the details inherent to the people and groups we both support?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pira114
He's just a cop hater posting the opposite of his beliefs thinking it makes him smarter than the rest of us. Just ignore him

Not a cop hater. I support police just like you do and just like you I support judges who give suspended sentences to LE who had to commit rape as part of their official duties.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by billhilly

Even satire has limits in a civilize society.

As Okie pointed out, Sherp has passed that line.

Why do you claim you support the police, but balk at discussing what all they do and need to be honored for? Would you be willing to have sex with hookers to better society? Neither would I, but police in Hawaii are willing to make that sacrifice for all of us.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by pira114

Not a cop hater. I support police just like you do and just like you I support judges who give suspended sentences to LE who had to commit rape as part of their official duties.

See what I mean? He's a pitiful person. Will attack anyone with his old and tired schtick regardless of the truth.

NOW do we see why we should ignore him? Don't give the boy any satisfaction from now on. The more you respond, the more it encourages the lad.

And with that, I'm back to doing so.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
623 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 11point, 61 invisible), 3,406 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,867
Posts18,403,220
Members73,824
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.