-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's what a lot of real Americans have been saying for a long long time. Unfortunately, the idiot liberals won't allow themselves to admit the truth. So we continue to fight expensive wars every time they get rowdy

GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by pira114
It's what a lot of real Americans have been saying for a long long time. Unfortunately, the idiot liberals won't allow themselves to admit the truth. So we continue to fight expensive wars every time they get rowdy

You can only be reasonable with reasonable people. Fanatics have to be killed.

Unfortunately, Oobie lives in a Utopia were all things can be accomplished with talk, and ISIS doesn't live in that same fantasy world.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That was very inspirational,thanks for posting it.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That video is fuggin awesome!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pira114

It's because of American liberals, these guys even live and exist. Just because you turn away and leave them alone does not mean they will leave us alone.

I hate to say it but it's time we make a temporary truce with Iran and Syria and focus on ISIS. Maybe then Iran and Syria will give Israel some peace and possibly recognize their right to exist. After ISIS is wiped out maybe they will respect our military might and America's place in world politics.

Ignoring the problem will not make it go away. How many times do we have to learn this lesson? kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020

It's because of American liberals, these guys even live and exist. Just because you turn away and leave them alone does not mean they will leave us alone.

So often you hear liberals say that because they are so fanatical, that we are just creating more whenever we kill one.

This is not true, Japan was a fanatical foe too, but we eventually killed enough to change their minds.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BarryC

So often you hear liberals say that because they are so fanatical, that we are just creating more whenever we kill one.

This is not true, Japan was a fanatical foe too, but we eventually killed enough to change their minds.

Can I get an "AMEN!!!"

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Seems like I remember Mitch Werbell saying something along the same lines in the 70's after dealing with kidnapped executives in S. America.

I have to hope that Ralph Peters has some influence in the political/military communities beyond his occasional appearance on the tube.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by BarryC

Can I get an "AMEN!!!"

Been saying for 35 years that you simply have GOT to show them you are crazier than they are�..

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You people are just so violent! You know full well that bam bam having his ISIS buddies over to the south lawn for burgers and tag team donkey sex will fix the whole deal.

Last edited by Gun_Geezer; 08/24/14.
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The silence of the goats.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Will the goat get virgins, or will he get his virginity back daily to be used over and over again?

bkraft

"Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't tell Antlers about the goat, he'll save it like it's an intelligence file.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Obie called them a "cancer.

Irradiation could work....

Let's see now, Israel traded 1,000 goat lickers for one of their own boys IIRC. The proportion seems about right in terms of worth. Kill one of ours, we kill X amount of them. And bury them hugging a pig.

Yeah I know. Probably too rough on pigs...

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ingwe
Been saying for 35 years that you simply have GOT to show them you are crazier than they are�..

Or more ruthless.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Run for President Sir. I will vote for you

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

132 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 35, 12 invisible), 1,475 guests, and 791 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,570
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.