-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is your pot habit medicinal or recreational?.. of course it's possible the stronger stuff has you by the ballz.. smirk

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Would Ebola carrying suicide bombers in times square, or in a football stadium be considered "Aerosol Dispersion ?"

...don't bother, I already KNOW the answer to that one.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sbhooper
If anybody thinks that they are not crossing our southern border, then they need to get out the salve bucket and extract their head from where it has been.

My cousin had a small ranch in southern Az years ago. He sold it when he got tired of the alien and drug smuggler traffic. He knew an old Mexican from a town just south of the border. He said that the town was full of Arabs and they could do nothing about it. This was a long time ago.

They are here, have been for years and WILL blow stuff up. Maybe the sheeple that believe it can't happen here, will finally wake up if malls and bus stations start blowing up.

There is no border security and there never has been. I know, I spent over 22 years in the Border Patrol.

Thank you, it's always nice to hear a voice out here in the wilderness.

There's a small population of cretins here on this site that think NAFBPO's some sorta' joke.

Pretty damned healthy population of Ostriches, too.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Is your pot habit medicinal or recreational?.. of course it's possible the stronger stuff has you by the ballz.. smirk

How far can a deer run into the woods?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by TBREW401
There are Muslims in every state, some more than others, even in little po dunk towns.

They are just waiting for the orders.

You got that right, they're even building a mosque right here in Anchorage but I know a lot of people are keeping an eye on it.

Keeping an eye on it kinda sounds like government work. Somebody needs to figure out how to level it as soon as it's full.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by TBREW401
There are Muslims in every state, some more than others, even in little po dunk towns.

They are just waiting for the orders.

You got that right, they're even building a mosque right here in Anchorage but I know a lot of people are keeping an eye on it.

Keeping an eye on it kinda sounds like government work. Somebody needs to figure out how to level it as soon as it's full.

Are you one of our homegrown terrorists that Janet Napolitano warned us about?

Why in God's name would ANYONE advocate blowing up a place of worship?

You're psychotic. What 2 episodes of Dr. Phil for treatment and call him in the morning.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

How far can a deer run into the woods?

Thought so you're into the hard stuff..seek help it's easier than you think.

Woody
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SansSouci

Why in God's name would ANYONE advocate blowing up a place of worship?

Why would anybody advocate killing a hive of African bees Or a den of venomous snakes?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of course they are here. Haven't you see the mosques being built in your neighborhood? We have a new one just a few blocks from my home.

As much as I wanted to help those fleeing Isis to avoid being murdered, I lack the means and physical ability to go and help them. I will, however be keeping my eyes open around me should they start any of that chit around here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1795

"Give me liberty or give me death"
Patrick Henry 1775
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
We are a very well armed nation. If they start shooting up gun free zones, those zones will disappear in a hurry. Big difference between ragheads doing it and a mentally ill kid. Public opinion will change so quickly, liberals heads will be spinning.

The worst thing ISIS can do is to start [bleep] over here. It'll unify us quicker than you can believe, and ragheads will be on the run. Heaven forbid a raghead kills a black kid. The blacks will burn every mosque.

IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
OMG. the cadres are all probably consisting of lone wolves at the moment. scattered, and mostly untraceable.

as things heat up and coalesce, they will turn into wolf packs.

and then they will blow your house down, if you're not prepared.

life on earth is fixing to become flat, hot, crowded and highly competitive. only the strong will survive.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gus
OMG. the cadres are all probably consisting of lone wolves at the moment. scattered, and mostly untraceable.

as things heat up and coalesce, they will turn into wolf packs.

and then they will blow your house down, if you're not prepared.

life on earth is fixing to become flat, hot, crowded and highly competitive. only the strong will survive.

So get your little blanket and rucksack, lay down on the bunk bed and eat yer special pudding, azzwhole.
...your Comets waiting just behind the Moon.

GTC

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I swear, Mr Fireman, the bed was already on fire when I layed down on it. lol.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Instead of snivelling, make a concrete plan for dealing with the reality of the scum Barak. I don't advocate giving up a damn thing, but want input on effective response. Are YOU willing to kill without mercy or warning if you actually had the misfortune of being present when one of the scum does his thing?

I don't see any reason to behave any differently than I do normally. If somebody wants to kidnap me or mine, I don't care what color his skin is or how he's dressed or what language he's hollering in; none of that is tactically significant.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
there does seem to be a bit of flux in the system, as we move futher into the post-modern era. new technology, maybe like shock collars could help curtail the violence? I don't know.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Instead of snivelling, make a concrete plan for dealing with the reality of the scum Barak. I don't advocate giving up a damn thing, but want input on effective response. Are YOU willing to kill without mercy or warning if you actually had the misfortune of being present when one of the scum does his thing?

I don't see any reason to behave any differently than I do normally. If somebody wants to kidnap me or mine, I don't care what color his skin is or how he's dressed or what language he's hollering in; none of that is tactically significant.

Threat assessment 101 your grade?.. Fail

Woody
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Arab-Americans in Dearborn worry about new terror list

David Shepardson and Mark Hicks
The Detroit News

Washington � Whenever Nasser Beydoun flies on business each month, he expects a long wait.

The prominent business owner from Dearborn, a former chairman of the American Arab Chamber of Commerce, is used to extra screenings, which he says is likely from inclusion on a government watch list.

Still, it came as a surprise when he learned that newly obtained government documents suggest that, in the government�s eyes, Dearborn is second only to New York among U.S. cities as having the most people suspected of links to terrorism.

The Intercept, an online magazine, posted secret documents from the National Counterterrorism Center�s Directorate of Terrorist Identities showing that as of 2013, there were 20,800 Americans and non-Americans permanently living in the United States who were believed to be known or suspected terrorists.

�It�s a waste of resources � if they have to spend a couple hours with me when I fly out of the country when they could be looking for terrorists. It doesn�t make sense,� said Beydoun, 49, who left Lebanon as a child, was named a �citizen diplomat� by the Department of the State and undergone training through an FBI citizens academy. �It�s kind of degrading your government is associating you with terrorism just because you�re Arab-American.�

News of the terror list fanned worry of Arab-Americans in Dearborn, some who say they already feel under a spotlight in the fight on terror in a post-911 world..

�It will give people the wrong idea about Dearborn and about its citizens,� said lifelong resident Maha Mustafa, who is of Palestinian descent.

Some people, she said, �don�t take the time to educate themselves about us and who we are and what we believe.�

The report provides a glimpse into the scope of secretive terror monitoring practices in the United States and the number of people on controversial watch lists. Critics say officials are too willing to accept names for those lists without adequate vetting.

New York, a city of more than 8 million, ranked first among cities with the most �known or suspected� terrorists in the United States, followed by Dearborn � a city of fewer than 100,000 whose population includes one of the largest concentrations of Arab Americans. Next, behind Dearborn, were Houston, San Diego and Chicago.

The document did not specify how many people were known or suspected terrorists in each city.

The FBI, CIA and other government agencies nominate people for inclusion in the database � and it adds about 900 a day, according to the documents. The list is separate from the �no-fly� list that includes 47,000 people, the document said.

U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade in Detroit referred questions about the document to the Justice Department.

It�s not clear how someone gets on the list. The Associated Press reported the government �does not need evidence that links someone to terrorism in order for the person to be included in the database.�

After a Nigerian man, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, tried to blow up a Detroit-bound airliner on Christmas 2009, the list expanded dramatically; it has added 430,000 suspected terrorists and deleted 50,000 names, the documents show.

The FBI has spent a significant amount of time in Dearborn since the Sept. 11 attacks, investigating various terror-related allegations and working with the community. Arab-Americans often complain they are unfairly scrutinized by law enforcement.

Dawud Walid, executive director of the Michigan chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said evidence shows terrorism is not emanating from Dearborn. And he said the latest disclosure would have a �further chilling effect in our community, where people become worried about going to their mosque or community events.�

The document �in no way jibes with the reality of who is committing terrorism,� he said Wednesday. The document suggests the Obama administration is �targeting the Muslim population in general, but especially Dearborn, which is the most dense population of Arab Americans, as perpetual suspects.�

�Not only is it problematic in labeling an entire community but it should raise questions about how our federal resources are being used,� Walid said, adding the FBI should �stop focusing on Dearborn and sending FBI agents and informants into our community. It doesn�t make sense.�

Walid said Arab Americans are law abiding and quick to report any suspicious activity.

Nabih Ayad, an attorney and board chairman of the Arab-American Civil Rights League, said he has handled �dozens and dozens� of cases involving residents who were targeted by authorities. None were convicted on terrorism grounds.

Having a suspected terror list like this one is counterintuitive and �plays into the negative stereotypes that (Americans) already have against Arabs,� Ayad said. �It plays against the Arab men and women of this community who work hard everyday and are good citizens.�

Imad Chammout, a driver from Dearborn and community activist who emigrated from Lebanon to the United States in 1980, also worries about the effects of the latest report.

�It is a negative thing against our community,� he said. �We should be left alone. We should be left as an ordinary citizen. We do respect the law.�

The city of Dearborn declined to comment on the report. �It�s a leaked document so we really can�t comment,� said spokeswoman Mary Laundroche.

Last year, an FBI terrorism squad investigated whether a Dearborn resident and local Lebanese concert promoter was involved in kidnapping Syrians in Beirut. The U.S. Attorney�s Office has convicted several Dearborn men who admitted sending money to aid Hezbollah, a group that has sponsored terrorist acts in the Mideast.

The FBI also placed a Dearborn man on its list of most-wanted terrorists.

Faouzi Ayoub is accused of using a phony passport to try to travel to Israel to detonate a bomb on behalf of the terror group Hezbollah. Prosecutors say on Oct. 8, 2000, he tried to use a fake passport that carried the phony name Frank Mariano Boschi, according to the indictment. He tried to enter Israel to conduct a bombing for the Lebanese terrorist group Hezbollah.

Tensions also surfaced publicly in April 2009, when Metro Detroit area Muslims joined other groups around the country in asking Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate complaints the FBI was attempting to spy on mosques by approaching Muslims and asking them to inform on Islamic congregations.

Then-Detroit FBI chief Andy Arena told The Detroit News in 2009 a tiny minority of the Arab and Muslim communities intends harm to the United States, and the FBI wants to build trust with the broader community �so they trust us and understand that we really are there to protect them as American citizens.�

From The Detroit News

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The prophet More Ham, Ed? Sounds like a midwestern hog farmer to me; maybe we've been infiltrated longer than we think?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Last Thursday evening I met an Israeli immigrant. At a tentative handshake during introduction, I asked from what Middle Eastern country he emigrated. His accent was distinctive of that region. He told me he was from Israel by way of a southern European country. He appeared to be Sephardic, Sephardic Jews being actual descendants of Biblical Hebrews. We talked about world affairs. I thought he was going to spew the American & Israeli bullchit. He didn't. He told me that he was Christian.

He told me that Christianity is the only religion that teaches us to love even our enemies. He smiled and proudly said that no other religion teaches its followers to love their enemies. He told me that he had accepted Jesus Christ as his personal savior. He touched his chest at his heart and, again with beaming pride, told me that Jesus lives within his heart.

We then delved in to the topic of bullchit, false flag wars. He told me that I was the only American he has met who shares his identical beliefs. We agreed that Americans are far to prone to believing what media and governments tell them. They never look behind issues: they take propaganda at face value. We agreed that war makes insiders very rich and harms the people war ostensibly protects. War protects only insiders' money. We both agreed that all wars that we're currently fighting are causing needless dying and are causing more harm than anything of virtue.

When Americans need to be whipped in to nationalist frenzy preparatory to a false flag war, our government, along with a compliant media, plays the old song that is the same as the new one. Every American knows about "D" Day and the incredible bravery of Allied troops. But how many Americans know that "D" Day was demanded by Stalin in order to force the Nazis to fight a two front war? Staling manipulated our disgusting president, FDR, in to sacrificing American soldiers' lives so that Nazis would weaken their USSR campaign. An authentic American leader and protector of his soldiers would have told Stalin to eff off.

Bush 41 pulled the same chit when he needed to whip Americans in to a nationalistic frenzy during the false flag war known as Operation Desert Storm. Its real name ought to have been, "Sacrificing American Soldiers' Lives to Preserve the Kuwaiti Royal Family's Fortune." When he recommission the obsolete USS Missouri Americans, being none the wiser, actually thought that we were fighting a war for American freedom. Bush used the USS Missouri to dupe the easily dupable Americans that we were in it for American freedom. We were in it because we were propagandized.

I made a new friend. We exchanged phone numbers. I think I'll see if he's up for a few beers and Angels baseball.

BTW, my new Israeli friend and I were in total agreement that people can get along without killing each other. It is corrupt governments that create false flags in order to justify political wars.

ISIS is the latest rendition of the old song, but their beards have grown longer overnight. The new boss is the same as the old boss, and the shotgun continues to sing the song to which Americans dance. Americans are fooled over-and-over again ad infinitum:

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Well, I bet the democrats would stop opposing a militarized fence on the southern border if it happened.

Your mistaken. The progressive fascists will support illegal immigration no matter what as they see it as their way to achieve a one party state.

[Linked Image from ]
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

720 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 73 invisible), 3,276 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,269
Posts18,467,332
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.