Print Thread
Hop To
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A

[Linked Image]

So, now Remington 870's are "military gear"??

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 08/23/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I thought Obama and the Justice Dept. were the ones giving federal grants for that in the first place?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The [bleep] in Charge and his butt pal Holder would much rather give that stuff to some goat fuggin Muzzie!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/23/14.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Given not bought and they should be given more. Every time you step outside your home you should be looking straight down a bore like in that picture so the officers feel safer and better about themselves.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I thought Obama and the Justice Dept. were the ones giving federal grants for that in the first place?

[Linked Image]

Beware, facts and truth have been banned since 2009.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rovering

Beware, facts and truth have been banned since 2009.

The military equipment was handed out freely to police during the Bush administration in addition to making sure the same police we see making the news everyday can carry nationwide. It isn't right of you to only give credit to Obama for making our police more of a force to be reckoned with.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ozero is being dishonest here. On one hand he has no problem establishing a private political army loyal to his regime, but he has an issue with police getting the same equipment he�d be supplying his private army with.

If he is all that concerned with police militarization, he can start by demilitarizing the feral goon agencies first. They can start by disarming the Dept. of Education, IRS, EPA, the waffen BATFEces and the USDA.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Ozero is being dishonest here. On one hand he has no problem establishing a private political army loyal to his regime, but he has an issue with police getting the same equipment he�d be supplying his private army with.

If he is all that concerned with police militarization, he can start by demilitarizing the feral goon agencies first. They can start by disarming the Dept. of Education, IRS, EPA, the waffen BATFEces and the USDA.

Ya think?

It's called politics.

We all know what he's done and not done.

Only now, there were riots and blacks calling in their marker because they want the police reigned in and themselves given a free pass to do what they want to who they want.

The POS is just trying to talk out his ass until the natives calm down and focus on something else, like increased welfare checks....

Then the POS will resume business as usual.

The natives getting restless wasn't part of the plan. A couple of lies, and some free food stamps will shut 'em up though. That's all he's doing.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

[Linked Image]

So, now Remington 870's are "military gear"??

Militarization of local, county and state police is f'd up.
I don't want to live in fear of police power that can run rampant over my rights with impunity.
This is not going to end well.
Technology is going to make Our 2nd Amendment Rights meaningless.
Without the 2nd the 1st does not exist.
How ironic that we as a Nation shed so much of our blood to free peoples around the world, lose our freedom by a never-ending encroachment by the "state". We forgot that Our Founding Fathers warned us - VIGILANCE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Different story when its used against his bro's.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Still not seeing the problem here. None of those police in that photo would say there is negative to what is happening and there isn't a cop in the country who wouldn't proudly stand shoulder to shoulder with them.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 5sdad, 10 invisible), 2,084 guests, and 756 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,403
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.