Hop To
Page 3 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 34 35
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'ruin,

I've never not been happy to help and my gracious nature is boundless...but I'm not in the bidness of coddling STUPIDITY.

Hint.

Whiners will ALWAYS find "reason" to Whine.

Fortunately.................(grin)

grin

BP-B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

[/quote]
Accuratereloading.com was essentially killed by one America hating prick who was allowed to run amok unchecked.
[/quote]

Hardly. AR is alive and well.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
We have a bunch like that. It comes with the territory here. On the up side, though, since the moderator doesn't exercise much power in that regard, you don't find the corruptions of power typical at most discussion forums.

And then there's this fool.^^^
The biggest IDIOT in the world.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If anyone needs any bad advice on rain gear I'm here to help.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
And then there's this fool.^^^
The biggest IDIOT KOOK in the world.

Fixed it for you brother Bart!

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Craigster
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Accuratereloading.com was essentially killed by one America hating prick who was allowed to run amok unchecked.

Hardly. AR is alive and well.

It's a fraction of what it used to be.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 08/23/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I figured i would be farmin and ranchin you would offer advice on..

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Keith, still learning on that stuff and lot more...grin

You guys get soaked?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eh76
I figured i would be farmin and ranchin you would offer advice on..

First you need to realize that all that asphalt you keep planting aint never make a cash crop.
At least not in Wyoming. grin

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
So I gather that this person known as Big Stick was once a contributing, useful, and valuable member of this forum? That really is interesting, and I say that in all seriousness. So what changed? To a noobie, he comes across as a few bricks shy of a load, and completely useless. Why would a supposedly intelligent person play the fool? I've never met him, and don't hope to. I suspect that he's not a happy person.

This really is, in some ways, a very interesting forum. Some of the other forums seem dominated by a person or a group, though this one isn't. The good news is that the 'dominating' people on the other forums I frequent are at least very knowledgable, if tiresome. There's a lot of knowledge here also, though more than a good share of tiresome from a few. They've been tolerated this far, so why not tolerate them a while longer..I suppose.

And you say that this Big Stick person is an older guy. Also interesting, in that he acts quite childish. Could it be that he's old enough to be approaching the 'use by' date.

Reminds me of a story from my Dad. I went to visit him some years ago and I asked about local news. You know...what's going on and who's doing what and whom? He said that "Old man ____ had died". I said I didn't know who that was. He said that surely I'd remember that old man. He was a major pain in the butt, and everyone hated him with a passion. Wow, said I, so he's dead now, and did any body go to the funeral? "Oh yes", Dad said. "The funeral home and the gravesite were packed with people". Well heck, said I, why did everybody go there?. "Well", Dad said, "I think we just all wanted to make sure that the old SOB was really dead". True story...

He couldn't have been talking about Big Stick.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 603Country
So what changed?

I'm thinking Rick keeps him tamped down a bit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Scott F,

There is an ignore feature here. It wokks great. I recomend you right click on my name, select view profile, then put me on ignore. It will make both our lives better.

Do you see yourself as going from thread to thread using poor social graces?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
So I gather that this person known as Big Stick was once a contributing, useful, and valuable member of this forum?

He was. Part of the reason, I think, was the sheer number of people that wanted to call BS on every post that he replied to or started. Lots tried to one up him, and failed because they did not have the experience that he has. That did not keep them from trying so he got to giving smart azz replies. That soon got to be a habit that he enjoyed. Then there were some personal issues. At least that is my take. I would not hesitate to ask his advice and would listen real close. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Ringman
Scott F,

There is an ignore feature here. It wokks great. I recomend you right click on my name, select view profile, then put me on ignore. It will make both our lives better.

Do you see yourself as going from thread to thread using poor social graces?

Scott was replying to known troll. His post should not be taken as a general recommendation.

Scott's a real gentleman and easy to appreciate.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 603Country
So I gather that this person known as Big Stick was once a contributing, useful, and valuable member of this forum? That really is interesting, and I say that in all seriousness. So what changed?

He still is. Nothing's changed other than he's kinda like a fine wine...just gets better with age.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This is just a guess but I know life has delt him a tough hand. I think that had a lot to do with the change. The deatails are not mine to give.

He knows firearms and hunting but it seems he had lost the desire to share. His choice. Hr does not bother me. If he bothers you follow my instructions on how to ignore someone.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This place is like the Wild West. Makes it interesting as hell but sometimes the novelty wears off.

Regardless, what makes this place worthwhile is the hands off approach. Some of the finest internet arguments in history have been had out here.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
He's a hell of a photographer as well. Don't get him started. smile

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have picked up good information from Stick. I can also understand where he is coming from. If he decided that I would be a good target for his sarcasm, I would just let it roll off, taking the info he dishes. I would also bet though if I should show up in "Kansas on the Milford" there would be a very interesting guy there to visit with.

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Is Big Stick back?

You mean Stink? You been under a rock?

You're nothing more than a loud fart that doesn't even stink.

Now that is the pinnacle of worthlessness...

Page 3 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
679 members (12308300, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 74 invisible), 2,690 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,615
Posts18,398,454
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.