Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Palidun
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I follow the philosophy of not doing anything to get a police dog sicced on me... smile

Oh so do I. But I got bit when I was a kid. Dont get me wrong, im ok around dogs. But they get nasty I flip the fook out! Killed my buddies rottweiler when we were partying one night in my 20's. SOB started getting nippy and I told him to get it the fook away from me but he didnt. Friend or no friend, your fookin dog gets at me im gonna kill it.

Your a coward and some sort of moron. You obviously are not worth the life of even a piss poor dog. I hope you die of @$$hole cancer. You kill my dog and you will certainly end up bleeding badly and no one will call an ambulance. If dogs don't like you there is something very wrong with you, trust issues, smell of fear, leftist scum.

A coward doesnt shove his fist in the mouth of a dog biting him and bust his fookin jaw and leg. Im not gonna argue with you. Im just telling you, a fookin dog gets at me its dead, no matter whos dog it is, and if the owner wants to play, not a fookin problem.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Having a funeral for a dog is bizarre.

Just another example of American's penchant for elevating the life of a dog above the life of a human.

I think the shoot was good, but not because the perp was stabbing the dog. It was good because he was fleeing and subsequently found wielding a deadly weapon near a police officer.

Right. If thats what happened. But id bet the officer shot him over the dog. Sarah Speed, director of the Humane Society, was behind getting fines raised to $25,000 and up to 10 yrs in prison for injuring or killing a police animal in PA. Their not fookin officers, theyre animals. A tool at most. Period.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some folks here need to see a mental health professional.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
You however are a coward.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Just another example of American's penchant for elevating the life of a dog above the life of a human.

I think the shoot was good, but not because the perp was stabbing the dog. It was good because he was fleeing and subsequently found wielding a deadly weapon near a police officer.
Sherp?? Did you take on another screen name??

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
A coward doesnt shove his fist in the mouth of a dog biting him and bust his fookin jaw and leg. Im not gonna argue with you. Im just telling you, a fookin dog gets at me its dead, no matter whos dog it is, and if the owner wants to play, not a fookin problem.
You sound like a bit of a rabid dog, yourself.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Really? I never saw lookin out for #1 as being an issue.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Was that an issue?

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
you can bet your sweet ass I'd shoot the sumbish that was stabbing my dog. wink

Never been a cop

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pal
I'm not a cop anymore, but you can bet your sweet ass I'd shoot the sumbish that was stabbing my dog. wink

If you set your dog to attack someone, he would be well within his rights to protect himself using lethal force on the dog and you!

What is wrong with the thinking process of so many in LE? Protect yourself from our vicious attack dog and you die? WTF?

The dog murderer was running from the police. You are an idiot if you think he didn't know that the police told him to stop. The only reason he was attacked by the police dog is because he refused to halt as commanded.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Having a funeral for a dog is bizarre.

Agreed. I can't think of a reason it would ever be a good idea.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I guess I am one of the few that doesn't think a dog is a human. A dog is a dog.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Another angle here; not saying its what happened, or not, but its another option.

Case law via the Supreme Court allows for the use of deadly force to stop a violent, fleeing felon. The fact that he stabbed a service animal while fleeing from police could be described as evidence that there was a high likelihood of the felon posing a risk to the public.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Palidun
I follow the philosophy of not doing anything to get a police dog sicced on me... smile

Oh so do I. But I got bit when I was a kid. Dont get me wrong, im ok around dogs. But they get nasty I flip the fook out! Killed my buddies rottweiler when we were partying one night in my 20's. SOB started getting nippy and I told him to get it the fook away from me but he didnt. Friend or no friend, your fookin dog gets at me im gonna kill it.

Your a coward and some sort of moron. You obviously are not worth the life of even a piss poor dog. I hope you die of @$$hole cancer. You kill my dog and you will certainly end up bleeding badly and no one will call an ambulance. If dogs don't like you there is something very wrong with you, trust issues, smell of fear, leftist scum.

I can guarantee that your "friend" is a coward. Try that with my dog, and I'd either shoot you or gut you.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
GREAT SHOOT!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Point being?

I never said it didn't happen. Hell, I've seen 'em local.

Heikko, my first K9, has been gone almost two years. Folks in my AO still ask how he's doing. Must have been one hell of a ceremony......or not.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First question would be "who pays for these dog funerals?"
Hope it's not Tax dollars, but we all already know that answer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Interesting. This cop gets an attaboy from members for shooting some dickhead that killed his dog, while others get accused of negligence in the death of some kids that a group of gaboons killed. I feel like I live on another planet sometimes.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Really? I never saw lookin out for #1 as being an issue.

Have you learned to AVOID contact with Dogs ,

...or is that someone else's responsibility ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 72 invisible), 2,853 guests, and 1,391 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,478
Posts18,451,845
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.