Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Esox357 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
COPS paid a visit to my hometown of Omaha, Nebraska filming Omaha Police Department. Police responded to a Robbery in Progress, shots were fired killing suspect and Cops crew member filming the incident. Suspect was a parolee out of Kansas.

http://www.ketv.com/news/cops-tv-show-crew-member-dies-after-shooting/27747006#!bLgOfF

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sorry to hear that...I'm not a fan of letting sociopaths run loose, I'm also not a fan of people who think they can change these people that are wired as such.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
So much for the claims that the show was fake, eh?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Our 'Injustice System' works really well....FOR THEM!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The COPS crew member was actually shot by the Police somehow. Not much detail yet just simply and acknowledgement by the PD that they are the ones who shot him.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Very tragic turn of events COPS has been filming here since June..PD and production crew are devasted.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He was killed by an officer in the exchange and was wearing a vest but the bullet entered under the armpit.. he was probably holding up a boom mike would be my best guess when the round sneaked in...tragic for all concerned.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sounds like the bad guy with the airsoft gun ran towards or out the door and towards the crew member, and cops shooting at the suspect hit the crew member.

Tragic, and the crew member probably never had a chance to go for cover if the cops were firing as the bad guy ran.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
How did we all know from reading just the headline that it would turn out that the Buffoons in Blue and not the suspect shot the TV crew member.

Adding insult to the injury of his (TV crew member) loved ones the suspect was unarmed with only a toy gun.

Rather than criminals, cops are much too often the greater danger to citizens.

Criminals, you can avoid or effectively and legally defend yourself against. Cops, you are completely subject to their nonexistent competence and mercy.

Last edited by Rovering; 08/27/14. Reason: Parenthetical added for clarity.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Rovering
How did we all know from reading just the headline that it would turn out that the Buffoons in Blue and not the suspect shot the TV crew member.

Adding insult to the injury of his loved ones the suspect was unarmed with only a toy gun.

Criminals, you can avoid or effectively and legally defend yourself against. Cops, you are completely subject to their nonexistent competence and mercy.

Your mommy called, her nipples miss you

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Adding insult to the injury of his loved ones the suspect was unarmed with only a toy gun.

Thank you. I appreciate your concession, ungracious and juvenile as was it, to the facts and my argument based on them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dumbass brings an airsoft gun to a gunfight.

Too bad about the sound guy, wrong place, wrong time.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
just wondering how the officer managed to shoot the guy. Was the film crew fellow in front of the police? Were the cops just shooting wildly?
Interesting............

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dumbass bad guy tried to exit the Wendys whilst shooting airsoft pellets at the cops and got too close to the sound guy.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just as a side note....

Cops did what all the anti-gunners are saying that concealed carry licensees will do. Shooting wildly without ensuring what's behind the target and thus killing bystanders.

I'm not blasting the cops, bad things happen when stupid people start gunfights and NOBODY is going to be 100% sure of where each bullet goes when shooting at a moving target. I'm just saying that while this is a tragedy, and while the cops' actions will be justified, a concealed carry licensee who did the same thing could possibly end up with jail time and the incident being used for anti-gun propaganda. The 2A folks need to be willing to stand up and frankly discuss the fact that sometimes bad things happen whether it's law enforcement or trained civilians.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Harry M
The COPS crew member was actually shot by the Police somehow. Not much detail yet just simply and acknowledgement by the PD that they are the ones who shot him.

No doubt. Cops are some of the most ignorant gun owners I have ever known.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Thank you. I appreciate your concession, ungracious and juvenile as was it, to the facts and my argument based on them.

You don't have an argument. All you do is open your sperm slurper and spew schit.

Is your wife still cheating on you with that cop?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Just as a side note....

Cops did what all the anti-gunners are saying that concealed carry licensees will do. Shooting wildly without ensuring what's behind the target and thus killing bystanders.

I'm not blasting the cops, bad things happen when stupid people start gunfights and NOBODY is going to be 100% sure of where each bullet goes when shooting at a moving target. I'm just saying that while this is a tragedy, and while the cops' actions will be justified, a concealed carry licensee who did the same thing could possibly end up with jail time and the incident being used for anti-gun propaganda. The 2A folks need to be willing to stand up and frankly discuss the fact that sometimes bad things happen whether it's law enforcement or trained civilians.

Police need to bring up this shooting when they push for limitations on civilian firearms possession to deflect attention away from themselves.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Very sad to hear. I don't like the show and think the "Bad Boys" mentality has been a detriment against society. It's terrible what officers must face in big cities and Joe public is often treated with the same force even when not necessary. When lawlessness and a lack of real justice are combined, everyone suffers.

Suspect should never have been out of jail. We are at the point that to clean society we would have to have Hitlers gas chambers running around the clock.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Very sad to hear. I don't like the show and think the "Bad Boys" mentality has been a detriment against society. It's terrible what officers must face in big cities and Joe public is often treated with the same force even when not necessary. When lawlessness and a lack of real justice are combined, everyone suffers.

Suspect should never have been out of jail. We are at the point that to clean society we would have to have Hitlers gas chambers running around the clock.

Why do you cast a negative light on police using force against everyone they want, but then indicate you want Zyklon in use against many people who have had their convictions overturned? I find your lack of faith disturbing.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,022 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,069
Posts18,463,675
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.