Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Props for getting in the kid picture.. But on a serious note, have you considered a man bra?

[Linked Image]

Well Hell's Bells! I was wondering when the Orange County Moron would show up, with something stupid to ASSume....How in the hell is life treatin ya Rauncho? Super Duper we all hope...no really... we do...

But to answer your question and inferences....

1. Did you ever consider that the shirt I'm wearing is a 2X when XL works just fine... the larger shirt, is both cooler when hot and warmer when cold.... but a rocket scientist like yourself from Orange County would have known that... you were just practicing your dumbasss skills...

2. and as for props getting into the kid picture? must be practicing your dumbasss skills again...If you weren't so focused on being a pompous horses assss, maybe you might have corrected figured out, that the young man was part of the adult shooting competition, because I asked the others participating if the two boys ( grandsons of a forum member ) could be part of it...

and since they really didn't have any firearms to be part of it, that is my 22.250 and my handloads that I am letting them shoot...along with the rest of my stuff I was letting them borrow...

giving them a little instruction, the boys actually did pretty darn well....in fact, on the steel shoot, the boys placed 2nd and 3rd, ahead of all the other adults with that rifle and my handloads ( which was the time the picture was taken by another campfire member).... the only adult that outshot the boys on the steel was DennisinAZ, who took first place....

So STFU but don't fall off the roof and break your neck today.. that would break my friggin heart....No.. Really...

ya like that 28 inch barrel on there? really sends those 60 grain Hornadys out the barrel at real near 3800 fps... Heck with that rifle EVEN YOU could possibly hit something! ... well maybe, or maybe not....probably not...

Good on you SF.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you MUST.

You're a "rugged" "hard charger" as Bitch Titted Couch Potatoes go.

Laughing.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Seems to me that Seafire is a pretty darn nice guy to work with the young shooters like that. And it therefore seems very odd that some of you (Stick, and his Twigs), feel the need to pile the verbal abuse on him. Do his good works make you feel inadequate? Are you jealous that someone would let their kids within 100 yards of him and not you? I think that Seafire is probably a happy guy, and I think you aren't. So...join us in being nice. We are the Borg. resistance is futile. Surrender and be assimilated.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hmmm, so now I'm picking on you about you picking on others. That's an interesting situation. This requires some thought. I'll apologize to you if you'll apologize to him.

Naaaaa, let's do this the old fashioned way...paintball guns at 25 paces.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Props for getting in the kid picture.. But on a serious note, have you considered a man bra?

[Linked Image]

Well Hell's Bells! I was wondering when the Orange County Moron would show up, with something stupid to ASSume....How in the hell is life treatin ya Rauncho? Super Duper we all hope...no really... we do...

1. Did you ever consider that the shirt I'm wearing is a 2X when XL works just fine... the larger shirt, is both cooler when hot and warmer when cold.... but a rocket scientist like yourself from Orange County would have known that... you were just practicing your dumbasss skills...

2. and as for props getting into the kid picture? must be practicing your dumbasss skills again...If you weren't so focused on being a pompous horses assss, maybe you might have corrected figured out, that the young man was part of the adult shooting competition, because I asked the others participating if the two boys ( grandsons of a forum member ) could be part of it...

and since they really didn't have any firearms to be part of it, that is my 22.250 and my handloads that I am letting them shoot...along with the rest of my stuff I was letting them borrow...

giving them a little instruction, the boys actually did pretty darn well....in fact, on the steel shoot, the boys placed 2nd and 3rd, ahead of all the other adults with that rifle and my handloads ( which was the time the picture was taken by another campfire member).... the only adult that outshot the boys on the steel was DennisinAZ, who took first place....

So STFU but don't fall off the roof and break your neck today.. that would break my friggin heart....No.. Really...

ya like that 28 inch barrel on there? really sends those 60 grain Hornadys out the barrel at real near 3800 fps... Heck with that rifle EVEN YOU could possibly hit something! ... well maybe, or maybe not....probably not...

Dude! I was trying to help. What's with the insults?

Obvious that your girls need a little help, foundation wise. Well, maybe a lot.

Maybe you could do a breast reduction surgery?

Sure you were trying to help....I'll believe that when pigs fly...

but what is this fascination with Men and Breasts....

You coming out of the closet? If so I wouldn't let Schtick know.. he seems to have attraction to men with feminine parts...or anything that reminds him of females...

he likes him women manly and his men womanly....

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Shefire,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you MUST.

You're a "rugged" "hard charger" as Bitch Titted Couch Potatoes go.

Laughing.....................

I bet you typed that with one hand, because the other was choking that little chicken down in your underwear...you love that homo stuff, don't ya.....

why don't we all talk guys, instead of all this man love that seems to inspire you so much...,gets lonely out in the bush, don't it...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

[Linked Image]

Good on you SF.

Thank you... the boys really enjoyed it and their parents really appreciated it, and enjoyed the boys being able to both compete and how well they did...

The smiles on the boys faces made it all worthwhile...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rancho,

You are going to get shefire all horned up on her titties and talking about cock all over again.

Ooops...too late.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You nailed it.

Laughing!

Wow...............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

I'd slap that rubber dick out of your mouth,but you'd just pick it up again.

Laughing!

I'm certain The Boy Scout organization is VERY "proud" of your Cock-Talking ways/actions and it must certainly be a sweet satisfaction for you,to have spear headed the legislation that allow your type in the ranks,less being veiled by a closet.

Congratulations?...................

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Keep those bathroom fantasies of yours flowing Piglette....

I can tell how happy they make you and how homo fantasies makes your drunken stupor day pass all so much quicker...

you secretly want to be in scouting so you can be one of those gay leaders you speak of don't ya...

well if you find a sponsoring organization that will allow that, well there ya go... of course tho parents still have to go thru Youth Protection, to keep guys like you away from the kids...

bummer huh?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BWT, BWT.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Keep breaking out of closets,making a stand and fighting the GOOD fight.

Bless your heart............

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by MichiganScott
I use H335. I've been told it's dirty and temp sensitive, but it's the most accurate powder in my carbine length AR's.

Same here. I haven't owned a .223 in quite a while (blush) but my Ruger 77 Mk II RL and my Rem 700 20" heavy barrel both shot best with H335 and 50s, 52s, and 55s.

It might be temperature sensitive but I sure never had any issues with it.

Another favorite was AA2230 under a 45 grain Hornady pointy .224 hornet.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Keep breaking out of closets,making a stand and fighting the GOOD fight.

Bless your heart............

Keep telling yourself that Schmuck and you won't feel as guilty about finding out your homo tendencies dominate your personal life so much...

and if you are finding yourself at the truck stop in Lewiston Idaho, Slavey was saying the lunch special is Bacon Wedduce and Tomato Sandwiches...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I read in F&S that '335 has no equal..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Count how many times you've mentioned Man Talk on this Thread alone and submit it to the BS of A and solicit their "endorsement".

Laughing!...................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Keep searching for a cockfight, Seadick.

You are the little engine that "almost" could.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
AWWW come on Slavey....

You back on Schmucks Emergency Response Team Again?

Doing that Tag TEAM insult thing...

Well I admit to thinking Schmuck is an attention whore/douche bag, and has to "oneupmanship" on every one trying to prove his dick is longer than everyone else...the Ultimate INternet Hero HeMan...

You, I just think are misguided and evidently easily impressed with morons...

internet insults are like water off a ducks back... so bark away little Buddy...have a good time...

I get a mental image of Gilligan yelling at me, trying to impress someone with no one really watching...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Count how many times you've mentioned Man Talk on this Thread alone and submit it to the BS of A and solicit their "endorsement".

Laughing!...................

There ya go Schmuck... Knock yourself out...

http://www.scouting.org/contactus.aspx

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
637 members (219DW, 09wingates, 219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,601
Posts18,398,282
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.