Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I am waiting more for confirmation that the build-up is aimed at the ISIS forces or whether it is a prelude for the Ukraine.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

My bet would be hit the cheapest target hard and use it as a deterrent when dealing across the table with the harder.

The trick here seems to be working out which is which.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The trick is probably going to be on us- spending billions to rearrange dust.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

That little gem is carved in stone.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

No bug just your thoughts on my question..

Okay, you want my thought you insufferable [bleep].

You got it.

Every single one of the bastards should die as quickly and quietly as possible, every one of the Westerners that are fighting for them should die just as quick, their families that support them and the [bleep] that financed them should also die, as should the political [bleep] that have ever given them sympathy and/or solace.

Every single newspaper/television filth that has said a kind word of support or understanding should be dragged out and kicked to death in the street.

The same should also apply to all the religious freaks that keep making excuses for them.

And the quicker that sansouci muslim [bleep] dies the [bleep] better as well.

And all should be done before I wake up from a restful sleep in the morning.

Got your panties all wadded up for nothing as I mostly agree with your post

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

You got it.

Every single one of the bastards should die as quickly and quietly as possible, every one of the Westerners that are fighting for them should die just as quick, their families that support them and the [bleep] that financed them should also die, as should the political [bleep] that have ever given them sympathy and/or solace.

Every single newspaper/television filth that has said a kind word of support or understanding should be dragged out and kicked to death in the street.

The same should also apply to all the religious freaks that keep making excuses for them.

Stop holding back, man... It's unhealthy to supress your feelings.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You got it.

I think the problem is us colonists don't know what is meant by the "lot at Hereford and Swanbourne".

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From what I understand, the UK already has some SF on the ground in Syria and I wouldn't be the least surprised if we did too.

I agree with JSTUART, these ISIS douchebags need to be sent to their 72 virgins and done so with extreme prejudice.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Every single one of the bastards should die as quickly and quietly as possible, every one of the Westerners that are fighting for them should die just as quick, their families that support them and the [bleep] that financed them should also die...

And if we were willing to do that much, it might make a difference.

But we are not going to do that much.

We are going to drop a few bombs. We are going to put a few boots on the ground. We will stop killing them as soon as they throw down their (easily replaced) weapons and scatter.

I cannot tell you how much I bitterly regret my former enthusiasm for removing Saddam Hussein from power. It was the single biggest [bleep] mistake we made in that region.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I am waiting more for confirmation that the build-up is aimed at the ISIS forces or whether it is a prelude for the Ukraine.

Hussein will not interfere in Ukraine. Putin will have his way in that conflict.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I'm wondering if the SF types are under orders to find a pharmaceutical factory that we can Tomahawk (shades of B. Clinton).

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by derby_dude

You got it.

I think the problem is us colonists don't know what is meant by the "lot at Hereford and Swanbourne".

Google SAS, both Brit and Aussie. We had an Aussie SAS member attached to us for 6 months or so in 2004. They're good people to have on your side.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I was under the impression that if you fought under a foreign flag against the interests of the United States your citizenship was open to revocation. If this is the case lets get on with it. Those who are fighting with ISIS should be named and citizenship revoked.

No...you won't.

I would be very surprised if ISIS doesn't scatter to the winds and let the locals take any heat, hopefully the various Government departments involved finally get off their collective arse and quietly hunt down the creatures that are fighting, from there, here, and Great Britain, and quietly rescind their citizenship.

Going on from there they can then kick every foreign cleric of all denominations/configuration out on their collective arse as well.
(We can keep the ordinary family minded couples that want to contribute to a better world).

Next would be to track down every political sympathiser in public office and send them to the Middle East as well...they like it so much they can have it.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I'd like to see the USAF folks at places like Malmstrom and FE Warren get in on the Middle East action. Their involvement would, most certainly, have a decisive and lasting impact on the region.

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Run a few Arc Light strikes right up the middle of the SOB's, see how they like it.

May all their virgins be camels.

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 11point, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,956 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,354
Posts18,468,882
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.