Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I appreciate their effort and sacrifice. They are Heros and trying to do what's right. The problem is, they are doing it for a bunch of welfare suckers living for fun on obammy bbucks and a bunch more worthless liberal fuggers.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/28/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The freedoms we enjoy in this country have been earned by the spilling of blood, from the time of the revolution until the present.

Thus every citizen of this country owes an incalculable debt of gratitude to every many and woman of the armed services that have fought for this country, especially those who have laid down their lives, and left parts of their bodies in the war zone.

Even those wars that were fought for unjust reasons and especially those wars that our soldiers were not allowed to win due to meddling in Washington.

Anyone who can't see that is incredibly self centered and ungrateful.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
The freedoms we enjoy in this country have been earned by the spilling of blood, from the time of the revolution until the present.

Thus every citizen of this country owes an incalculable debt of gratitude to every many and woman of the armed services that have fought for this country, especially those who have laid down their lives, and left parts of their bodies in the war zone.

Even those wars that were fought for unjust reasons and especially those wars that our soldiers were not allowed to win due to meddling in Washington.

Anyone who can't see that is incredibly self centered and ungrateful.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD
Well,....I guess I don't much give a fug one way or another.

This country is pretty much rurnt either way.

I guess more than anything, I wonder where they're findin' these people who'll sign on to go halfway around the world a fight a useless war for minimum wage and dental insurance.

I know times are hard,...but fuggit. As long as there's a pizza that needs to be delivered, I cain't see why *any*body would sign on to fight wars for the chitheads who make up the U.S. government.

I wouldn't take a job mowin' them sumbitches yards,....much less put my life on the line by blowin' up cavemen some fuggin' where.

Them people who look for employment in the military need to lay down and rest until the notion passes.

Ain't nobody in their right mind goes off to fight wars voluntarily.

It's fuggin' crazy.

You're welcome.

You've never done anything for me.

I'm fairly obsessive about not asking for favors because I'm obsessive about not being in anyone's debt.

You did what you did for your own reasons.

I don't figure into any of them.

Are you a US citizen? I'm betting you are and since that's the case, you do figure into my reasons for volunteering. You're welcome. I enjoyed every minute and didn't do it for the min wage, dental coverage or because times were tough. I did it so people like you don't get forced into service. It isn't for everyone, I know this and wouldn't trust my life to a non vol. You're welcome. I did it so people like you can look down your nose at me and make passive agressive comments while pretending to be some paragon of self reliance. I did it for you and you're welcome.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That pisses me off,...I gotta tell ya.

Somebody jumps up and runs off to fight in Obama's wars,...then comes back to America,...points their finger at me and says, "You're welcome".,....like I owe 'em something.

If you want something for doing it, you need to go see Bush or Obama.

I didn't ask you to go fight a stupid war somewhere in the Middle East.

,...so don't stick your hand out to me expecting payment.

You've been played for a fool by the government,...and in the process, you've put me and mine in harms way from the enemies of America that you've made.

If you want a pat on the back for doing so,...you need to talk to an Israeli.

,..ain't a damn thing positive coming my way from your efforts,...and that's a fact.

I put you in harms way? That's neat, I was unaware that I wrote the Koran. I feel like I should get some royalties.

By the way, I joined before Bush or Obama. You're wrong but you're still welcome.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ain't a damn thing positive coming my way from your efforts,

Typical pot smoking piece of chit. Doesn't care about nuttin but his pot. brissy showed me what liberaliterian politics are really about. He's just a little boy in a mans body.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Carpet bombing as in WWII is the only answer.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Toss in a few MOABs while we're at it. Oh, and cluster bombs, too.

Man, I love a good fight! grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now,...what kinda damn fool submits a resume for *that* job?

As much as I appreciate and enjoy your sense of humor and machining expertise....it stops right there. My son serves..been deployed 8 times...what have you done for your country? you are the damn fool...move to Russia and see how you enjoy freedom arsshole.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd be happy if the US invaded NYC, LA and Chicago.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Can we carpet bomb them first?

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell

You forgot Denver and San Francisco as well as Seattle

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I did it so people like you don't get forced into service.

Oh bull fuggin, fuggin' chit.

You didn't do nuthin for me.

Just shut the fug up.

You did whatever you did for your own damn self.

You don't even know me. You don't givva fug whether I live or die.

Don't try to tell me that you made a sacrifice for me so I wouldn't have to make the sacrifice for myself

I don't owe you anything.

Get used to it.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

You've never done anything for me.

I'm fairly obsessive about not asking for favors because I'm obsessive about not being in anyone's debt.

You did what you did for your own reasons.

I don't figure into any of them.

I just realize who you remind me of. The Amish.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Shalom to you too, dickweed.

If anybody did anything for anybody,...they did it for you, Murray,....but most of 'em are too fuggin' stupid to realize it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Just shut the fug up.

Don't try to tell me that you made a sacrifice for me so I wouldn't have to make the sacrifice for myself

I don't own you anything.

Get used to it.

He ain't talking about you personally. Even though for some reason, you're trying to make it into that. A little narcissism perhaps? He's talking about "us" collectively.

Did I ever tell the story about getting on a plane to San Antonio on a Sunday morning, pissed because I had to work on Sunday?

Small commuter jet. I'm sitting there reading my paper, and I see a kid get on with a prosthetic leg. Then another, then another. A light goes on, and I figure out they're headed to BAMC for re-hab and learning how to get along with false limbs.

All of a sudden, I don't feel so bad about having to work on a Sunday. Then the icing on the cake, a big old dude gets on, and he has another dude riding piggy back, going down the aisle. The dude riding shotgun just has two stumps for legs.

And they are laughing and cutting up the whole way down the aisle.

Damn right they deserve a "thank you." Whether you know it or not.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Simple question, yes or no. And why?

Not unless we are prepared to do it right this time. Kill everyone that would or could threaten us, turn it into a desert resort for Americans, subjugate the survivors, and sell ourselves cheap oil.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
. He's talking about "us" collectively.

Yeah,...I know.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Just shut the fug up.

I don't own you anything.

Get used to it.

I didn't try, I did. It was my pleasure, you're welcome. Get used to it.

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Help wanted.

Young men to go sleep in tents,..get et on by bugs,...shoot people,..wear funny lookin' clothes,...eat chitty food,..get bossed around by azzholes,...and you're liable to get killed in the process.

Minimum wage and we'll fix that rotten molar for yas.

Apply within.

Now,...what kinda damn fool submits a resume for *that* job?

A unemployed white married man from Kentucky with six children, an unhappy wife, no insurance and bad teeth. grin GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (160user, 11point, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 68 invisible), 2,753 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,628
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.