Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Sending Holder for justice , what a joke.

Hillary Clinton spoke out Thursday about the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., after 19 days of silence on the subject.

Clinton finally weighed in during a speech at a technology conference in San Francisco under pressure from the Rev. Al Sharpton and MSNBC�s Chris Hayes, according to US News.

�As a mother, as a human being, my heart just broke for his family,� she said. �But I also grieve for that community and for many like it across our country.�

The former secretary of state said the community will face challenges long after the protesters and cameras are gone.

�Nobody wants to see our streets look like a war zone, not in America,� she said. �We are better than that.�

Praising President Obama for sending in Attorney General Eric Holder, Clinton said it was �both appropriate and necessary to find out what happened, to see that justice is done.�

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Touchy Feely BS and not a damn thing said other wise...

but what do ya expect from Hitlery...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Translated: I don't dare tar and feather the President because if I do he will have me shot.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She wants the black vote, I expected nothing less from her.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She commanded a speechwriter to give her something non-committal to say that wouldn't hold her to anything and wouldn't piss off potential supporters or might even win favors with them that she can draw in when it comes time to run for President again.

Nothing unusual going on....

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B2

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Hillary is always a month behind , but what difference does it make?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Come 2016 Hildog will get 90% of the black vote, she just wants the other 10%

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Seafire
Touchy Feely BS and not a damn thing said other wise...

but what do ya expect from Hitlery...
My reaction, exactly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotload
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Come 2016 Hildog will get 90% of the black vote, she just wants the other 10%

Ding!

Carpe' Scrotum
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
�Nobody wants to see our streets look like a war zone, not in America,� she said. �We are better than that.�

She may have hit the nail on the head! We need to win the war in the streets in our inner cities. We need to capture or kill all the inner city marxists insurgents and reduce their support bases to ashes. Then our streets won't look like war zones after the enemy is routed, captured or killed. This will bring peace and prosperity to the law abiding citizens.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B3

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Robert_White

She may have hit the nail on the head! We need to win the war in the streets in our inner cities. We need to capture or kill all the inner city marxists insurgents and reduce their support bases to ashes. Then our streets won't look like war zones after the enemy is routed, captured or killed. This will bring peace and prosperity to the law abiding citizens.

then start with Sharpton and Jessie Jackass

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unless one was there and knows the facts, there's still no reason to comment at all.

1Minute
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Could you imagine the uproar if she said it was just one black kid, what difference does off make.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Scotty
Could you imagine the uproar if she said it was just one black kid, what difference does off make.

It is funny to think about .... just one comment, maybe a dozen words, could cost old Hildog the 2016 election.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I DID NOT laugh out loud when I read your comment... LOL

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here is the clip of Billary relating to the negro voters in Ferguson . . .

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I wish she had stumbled and said this......"at this point, what�difference�does it make?"�

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Translated: I don't dare tar and feather the President because if I do he will have me shot.

Your mistaken in that Hillary isn't attacking Tyrant Obama the Liar because she is afraid. It's that she is using this evil political technique to help Democrats in 2014 and will be using it in the 2016 election. Scaring the base with lies and hatred worked for Hitler, it worked for Obama and will work for Hillary.

Last edited by ConradCA; 08/29/14.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Someone should do a you tube video with her saying that.

[Linked Image from ]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
She had to wait until the wind was blowing just right.

Til then, she had a medical excuse.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (257 roberts, 35, 10Glocks, 44mc, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 14 invisible), 1,978 guests, and 819 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,699
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.