Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
Slavek Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I just bought my first Winchester rifle. It's late 50s Model 70 chambered for svelte .300 H&H magnum. Now I finally get to use some of that Kynamco ammo I have been holding on to. smirk

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Man, that sounds sweet! Post pics!

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry to hear about your misfortune................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Slavek
I just bought my first Winchester rifle. It's late 50s Model 70 chambered for svelte .300 H&H magnum. Now I finally get to use some of that Kynamco ammo I have been holding on to. smirk
SAAWWWWWEEEEETTTTT!!! cool

Here is a pic of my Pre '64 M 70 .300 H&H.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I use 200 gr Nosler Partition Semi-Spitzer in it.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Sorry to hear about your misfortune................

Opinions Vary. LOL

Slavek,

Enjoy your rifle,

I sure enjoy mine.......

http://www.reloadersnest.com/article_300hh_oct2803.asp

JAFO,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The .300H&H is skookum.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's tough to whoop,in a Turd Polishing Comedy Tour...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I had a .300 H&H in a Win M70�push feed.

It was the BEST�.. grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You ain't gonna trump the humor of the above Camo Clad Turd...rocking the boogered Weavers,in all it's "splendor".

Just saying..................(grin)

Slavek Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
It had dust in crevices and unturned screws plus no recoil pad or other alterations so I bought it. I think I would have bought it even if I didn't already have ammo available. Old rifles are more appealing in odd calibers. I put it on layaway and will post pics when I pick it up.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I stand corrrected.

You just "won" with the notion of having to put a Trashed Turd on phuqqing layaway.

Wow!...............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you do realize Stick that if everyone had the same taste you wouldnt have any Kimbers to play with cause wasnt that long ago you were only interested in their near opposite as far as action features...

i love my Kimber Montana but it aint THE answer to all problems or tastes and while i do grab it when i head out the door most the time it doesnt follow me all the time cause i am a rifle loony and like using other stuff.....and hell the only reason i settled on the Montana was weight and the stock fits me so the balance is good....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Slavek Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I stand corrrected.

You just "won" with the notion of having to put a Trashed Turd on phuqqing layaway.

Wow!...............

It has typical Winchester strait grained stock with red stain and old varnish used in late 50s manufacture. I think the wood came from Missouri Breaks. The rifle handles well and seems to be pretty well put together. Frankly it compares very well to anything made today for same money. The nearest competitor is Czeska Zbrojovaka sporter.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I reckon you gotta tell yourself something.

Personally,I'd start with the truth,based upon fact(s).

Hint..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rattler
you do realize Stick that if everyone had the same taste you wouldnt have any Kimbers to play with cause wasnt that long ago you were only interested in their near opposite as far as action features...

i love my Kimber Montana but it aint THE answer to all problems or tastes and while i do grab it when i head out the door most the time it doesnt follow me all the time cause i am a rifle loony and like using other stuff.....and hell the only reason i settled on the Montana was weight and the stock fits me so the balance is good....

Odd,I don't recall having cited ANY rifle.

Did I think highly of the Kimber Montana,prior to their being Invented? Nope. Did I immediately appreciate their splendor,at inception? Yep.

Hell...I may even have more than one rifle.

Laughing!...............

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
I put it on layaway and will post pics when I pick it up.

Good on ya!

I pop into my favorite LGS, and a pawn shop or three, a couple times a week. Never can tell what you might find that you can't live without.

I keep a couple lay-aways going at all times. Acts like a forced savings plan. Instead of buying that coke or $7.00 fast food lunch, I'll keep in mind that the faster it is paid for the soon it will be mine to fondle.

What's the old saying, "Inch by Inch, its a cinch".

JAFO,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 08/30/14.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I believe the saying to be: "Turds don't polish".

Hint..............

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Congratulations on getting a fine rifle. I have a Model 70 chambered in 300 H&H that was made in 1956. I like the combination.

μολὼν λαβέ
Slavek Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
It compares favorably with modern wooden-stocked Rugers, Remingtons, and CZs. The only downside is if one doesn't have ammo on hand it is difficult to locate and expensive when found.
The ones from 50s have raised comb which helps when shooting using a scope.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

Hint..............

Which in reply, if someone were of such mind, they could point out, that with most of your rejoinders these days, you seem to be polishing your rep for being such.

JAFO

GWB

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Brass and dies are relatively easy to find. Reloading the 300 H&H is a breeze.

JAFO,

GWB

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

laugh

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by geedubya
I put it on layaway and will post pics when I pick it up.

Good on ya!

I pop into my favorite LGS, and a pawn shop or three, a couple times a week. Never can tell what you might find that you can't live without.

I keep a couple lay-aways going at all times. Acts like a forced savings plan. Instead of buying that coke or $7.00 fast food lunch, I'll keep in mind that the faster it is paid for the soon it will be mine to fondle.

What's the old saying, "Inch by Inch, its a cinch".

JAFO,

GWB

I called my LGS yesterday and asked if there was anything "new and exciting" well,there is,a Interarms Mark X Mini-Mauser in .223 Rem. Going to go look at it this morning and drool over it. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
I called my LGS yesterday and asked if there was anything "new and exciting" well,there is,a Interarms Mark X Mini-Mauser in .223 Rem. Going to go look at it this morning and drool over it. wink

Yep,

Usually 20% down till they get to know ya and know that you're good for your word, then what-ever down. Take care of the indians rather than the chiefs, let 'em know what ya' like and they will call you and put the item back till you show up.
Works like charm.

Good luck today.

JAFO,

GWB

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Point out where you "think" I'm "mistaken".

It will be funny!..............

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You, sir, are "mistaken" in your belief that the sun rises and sets in your arsehole. Hint-- get a life!

Last edited by gnoahhh; 08/30/14.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm "mistaken" in nothing...mainly because I'm afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

You Clueless Drooling Dolts are a riot..............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm "mistaken" in nothing...mainly because I'm afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

You Clueless Drooling Dolts are a riot..............

I just figured out what the Handle Big Stick stands for...BS
(Hint..............)

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are at the mercy of your means,abilities and comprehension...which are poignantly reflected in "all" their glorious "splendor",due your "knowledge","experience" and "results".

Congratulations?

Drool on..................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Yep,

Usually 20% down till they get to know ya and know that you're good for your word, then what-ever down. Take care of the indians rather than the chiefs, let 'em know what ya' like and they will call you and put the item back till you show up.
Works like charm.

Good luck today.

JAFO,

GWB
Yup,they called me a couple for a Pre '64 M 70 .375 H&H and this Pre '64 Featherweight .30-06.

[Linked Image]

When they called on the Featherweight I passed on it. But,a month later I had it on layaway. The clincher was picking it up and shouldering it.

The .375 H&H I passed on it as it was a little to much money.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I had an absolutely perfect pre-64 model 70 in 300 H&H, it is one of the few rifles I truly regret selling. Unfortunately someone offered me so much for it that I sold it, as usual the money is now gone and so is the rifle.

Of the magnums I have owned the 300 H&H was the easiest to shoot of all of them. Disregard the naysayer and enjoy yours, you will find that they are a great rifle.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nice M70 there elkhunternm.

When one came with a pad I took it as the original hard plate hurts.

Too bad the old big stick is back. He adds little but profanity.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumb Don,

Did you yet again "forget",about Imaginary Pretend Ignore? I'm "surprised".

Laughing!.................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hint..............

Which in reply, if someone were of such mind, they could point out, that with most of your rejoinders these days, you seem to be polishing your rep for being such.

JAFO

GWB

LOL! grin

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The H&H is the schittiest of the Big 30's on the belted hull. It has the greatest length,for the least capacity...which is always a piss poor trade,due to COAL.

Stock design is horrid and they are heavy,but they do make some racket which cheers some folks up..............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Slavek: congrats on the 300H&H. Great old rifle and cartridge. I'm still kicking myself for selling mine.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Never having had a need for (nor will I ever) a bone crushing big fat magnum cartridge, I will admit to a secret hankering for a .300 H&H M70. Congrats to the OP on acquiring his- no matter how he had to do it, it's his business not ours.

Model 70s just have that certain "something" that defines what a classic rifle should be. Granted, they have their faults and don't possess the fine characteristics of today's state-of-the-art rifles, but they do have the ability to call up a different time period when artistry and aesthetics meant something in an ever increasingly "modern" world. They, along with the likes of pre-war custom Springfields, pre-1960 Savage lever guns, classic single shots, etc. are miniature time machines ready/willing/able to transport us back to a simpler time. High tech precision surely has its place and is fascinating in its own right, but at some point one must ask just how much precision/accuracy do I really need to enjoy my hobby.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What they have is heavy concession,coupled with a heavy price tag and the culmination bears little fruit.

A "high tech" rifle is still an amazingly simplistic device...which is a constant that flies over many pointy heads. I find it fascinating,that one could concoct such a amazingly STUPID ruse,which factored "too much" precision/accuracy.

It is a simplistic fact,that one can yield greater rugged reliability for less jingle and in a vastly superior handling/balancing parcel,that also happens to shoot softer.

Those who "do" the least,Whine the most and are the fastest to make STUPID "decisions".

Hint...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big Stick,

Please try to improve your language. Your just adding insults and profanity to the sport we all like.

You know stuff about guns, hunting and take good pics.

Thank you.

S99

All guns should be locked up when not in use!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumb Don,

I'll feign my "surprise",that despite the grandiose fanfare of your "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore...that you lie out your clueless ass to boot. Congratulations?

Rest assured,few folks could begin to compromise integrity,in the manner you can,by Pretending you don't. Hint.

You are always going to be best served,by setting in the corner sucking your thumb,while doing your best not to schit your pants.

GREAT time to start taking notes and applying same.

Hint................

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Nice find on a true classic, Slavek.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like "finding" Obama for President.

Read that again.

Hint..............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
People buy rifles for different reasons- Some like the old winchesters for nostalgia, nothing wrong with that, no bodies business but their own. Big stick buys rifles to fuel his hobby of mocking and insulting people.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cheer up...noone could mock/insult you better than you can,by simply doing your best. Read that again.

Joe Average ain't very bright,as you obliviously attest..............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
My intelligence wasn't the topic of my post, Larry, it was the difference in people's reason for buying guns, and your rather childish love of mocking and insulting people. Obviously, you can't address that issue straight on, can you?

Last edited by Royce; 08/30/14.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Cheer up...noone could mock/insult you better than you can,by simply doing your best. Read that again.

Joe Average ain't very bright,as you obliviously attest..............

Sad and pathetic.. he leads the league...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Royce
My intelligence wasn't the topic of my post, Larry, it was the difference in people's reason for buying guns, and your rather childish love of mocking and insulting people. Obviously, you can't address that issue straight on, can you?

You are at the mercy of your "intelligence",which very obviously does you no favors.

I do not feel compelled to apologize for stating facts,in regards to wares I'm more than a whole bunch familiar with. Read that again. You haven't the faculties to process same,but luckily you can Whine...if only because it's funny.

There were/are streets full of Clueless Absolute Dumbphuqqs looting/pillaging,under the full conviction of their grey matter,that they are on the "right" path(as you think you are). I'd state simply,that facts would preclude my embracing such dumbphuqqery,despite those heartfelt emotions of the oblivious. Read that again.

Not all wares are equal and folks who "know" as "much" as you,will always be better served in asking question,than in giving "answers".

It'd be rude of me to condone someone to Polish Turds,let alone nudge 'em along well beyond their means in the procurement of same. Read that again.

Kudos on the Estrogen Levels,as that was a Bitchin' Rant!

Pun be intended.....................(hint)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are doing "great".

Laughing!................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
No one rants and/or whines more than you, Larry

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
And pick one thing, one single thing that I have posted that is in error-

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tell yourself,that which you most need to hear...and rest assured I've the shoulders for the job. Laughing.

I speak matter of factly,because facts matter. Hint.

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your incredible Stupidity and will use words small enough,that even you can understand.

That'd be a Two Dog Dare.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Don't ask him how a Model 70 .300 H&H has failed him either.. His experience with his mod. 70.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Like the fact(s),that you "think" you've the "intelligence","experience","knowledge" and "results" to have a phuqqing clue?!?

Bless your heart,you are doing "great"!.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Don't ask him how a Model 70 .300 H&H has failed him either.. His experience with his mod. 70.

You amazingly STUPID phuqqers are a hoot!

PLEASE be sure to copy/paste what the voices in your head are telling YOU that I cited. It WILL be FUNNY! Add to same,the notion that you "think" I've never seen/shot a 70(of any iteration),to extrapolate in conjunction to other platforms. Laughing!

I said simply(because they are FACTS),that the wares cited are heavy mechanical concessions,as well as ergonomic concessions,along with Performance concession due case design. Read that again and tell yourself that you can keep pace. Laughing!

Blued/Walnut is a phuqqing joke,as are belts and especially due the fact that bullets matter more than headstamps,with few things being more maligned than a 300H&H in a POS Pre'64 Winny. Read that again.

If only for starters.......................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You are marvelous at not answering questions.. Wow you saw and handled some huh.

I forgot you have seen everything but air and done everything but die.

Last edited by Mike_S; 08/30/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tell yourself that which most bolsters your Pretend and ignites your Imagination...then PLEASE don't forget to share those "experiences".

Laughing!

54's,Pre-64's,Transition's,Post PF's,Post Classics(Blued and S/S) and Post CRPF's are things I've only read about and lived vicariously,through "all" that you "do".

Laughing!.............

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Tell yourself that which most bolsters your Pretend and ignites your Imagination...then PLEASE don't forget to share those "experiences".

Laughing!

54's,Pre-64's,Transition's,Post PF's,Post Classics(Blued and S/S) and Post CRPF's are things I've only read about and lived vicariously,through "all" that you "do".

Laughing!.............

Still not an answer.. pretty lame as usual.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cite the fact,that troubles you most.

Laughing!

Shoulda added Pre-War's too. Then if only in the interest of conversation,have only suffered '70's in "ADL","BDL" and DBM.

Just saying.................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Still no answer..nor will one be forthcoming.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Slavek,

Congrats on picking up a nice rifle in a venerable chambering. My money says that once you have it in hand and start working with it, you will like it. Being left handed, a couple years ago I set out to build a Left Hand clone of your rifle.

Started off looking like this:
[Linked Image]

Eventually ended up looking like this:
[Linked Image]

Look forward to seeing pics of your rifle when you have it in hand.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still no answer..nor will one be forthcoming.

Funnier than phuqq,that playing Stupid...ain't an act for you.

"Lucky" bastard.

Laughing!..........

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The man is without a soul. I would laugh, but pity is the better thought.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntfest!................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Kchuntfest!................

Another priceless piece of little stick knowledge.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You gals are on fire and the Estrogen is flowing.

Funniest part is...none of you stupid phuqqers has the savvy to muse particulars,if only because you all know better.

Laughing!...............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Larry
Let me point out something that might save you some bad width.

First of all, your insults have lost almost all of their impact- You use the same phrases over and over and over again to insult poster's intelligence and sexual orientation- After the 150th time, the insults lose their impact.

Also, I don't find the idea of someone buying a wood stocked 300 H&H magnum nearly as silly as someone that buys an endless iteration of rifles in the same chambering but with slightly different twists and barrel lengths just to get bragging rights.
The argument isn't who knows more about guns than you do-You are an idiot savant when it comes to rifles- But, when it comes to being a decent human being, you are, just, well...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Funniest part is...none of you stupid phuqqers has the savvy to muse particulars,if only because you all know better.

Laughing!...............

What particulars? The op posted he is buying a model 70 in .300 H&H. And its a nice firearm and most of us wish him well.. You on the other hand don't. Did I get it right? Still pathetic.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Laughing!...............

What particulars? The op posted he is buying a model 70 in .300 H&H. And its a nice firearm and most of us wish him well.. You on the other hand don't. Did I get it right? Still pathetic.

I never put pins in a VooDoo Doll and danced around the fire.

What was PLAINLY stated,was the Turd Polishing and concessions,which are facts. If a guy has to lay such a Turd away,it being used as a Donor on a High Zoot build is slim to none,despite your Estrogen Levels.

Hint................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Laughing!...............

I never put pins in a VooDoo Doll and danced around the fire.

What was PLAINLY stated,was the Turd Polishing and concessions,which are facts. If a guy has to lay such a Turd away,it being used as a Donor on a High Zoot build is slim to none,despite your Estrogen Levels.

Hint................

In English? Never mind I still don't care.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fascinating "perceptions",from a real "hard charger". Laughing.

Again and if only to be CLEAR...noone could insult you,better than you can by doing your "best". The poignant hilarity,really is off the charts.

I'll feign my "surprise" that your "intelligence","knowledge","experience" and "results"...weren't quite charted where you "thought" they were. Laughing!

I don't feel compelled to apologize for satiating a curiosity,by simply obtaining said ware(s) and extrapolating them in kind,to see how it all sorts out and sharing them facts in the first hand for the astute to peruse.

You Clueless Whining Kchunts are a hoot!.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ahhhhhhhhhh...the "DREADED" "I don't care" ploy.

It's a Window Licker mainstay!

Laughing!...............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What they have is heavy concession,coupled with a heavy price tag and the culmination bears little fruit.

A "high tech" rifle is still an amazingly simplistic device...which is a constant that flies over many pointy heads. I find it fascinating,that one could concoct such a amazingly STUPID ruse,which factored "too much" precision/accuracy.

It is a simplistic fact,that one can yield greater rugged reliability for less jingle and in a vastly superior handling/balancing parcel,that also happens to shoot softer.

Those who "do" the least,Whine the most and are the fastest to make STUPID "decisions".

Hint...................

It's hard to argue with the part of what you wrote. Other than that it seems to me that you're missing the point.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You shouldn't have to apologize for buying the rifles you do- and no one else should, either- That's the point, Larry.
And no one whines more than you do- That's an important point.-

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Fascinating "perceptions",from a real "hard charger". Laughing.

Again and if only to be CLEAR...noone could insult you,better than you can by doing your "best". The poignant hilarity,really is off the charts.

I'll feign my "surprise" that your "intelligence","knowledge","experience" and "results"...weren't quite charted where you "thought" they were. Laughing!

I don't feel compelled to apologize for satiating a curiosity,by simply obtaining said ware(s) and extrapolating them in kind,to see how it all sorts out and sharing them facts in the first hand for the astute to peruse.

You Clueless Whining Kchunts are a hoot!.................

You have obviously put a lot of time and knowledge into that answer. The fact that there is no question eludes you. Still pathetic.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Klik',

"Tell" me about Remington bolt guns again.

Now THAT schit was FUNNY! Almost as funny as you "forgetting" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laughing!.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funny how facts are automatically translated as a Whine,to the dumbest of phuqqs.

Bless your heart!................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is AMAZING,how obviously...the obvious escapes you.

Gawdammned nearly as funny,as the distance you put between you and ALL things The Rifle.

I mean,not that you have ANY other move.

Laughing!..............

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Is this guy for real??? Utterly amazing. Clown school dropout perhaps? And yes, the disjointed English and lame insults do get tiresome.

Shaking my head in pity and disbelief here. Wasn't there a reason he was banned a long time ago, and isn't that reason still valid? 'Tis a shame that such fungus is among us.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Congrats on your new rifle. Enjoy it.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchunfest!................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big Stick
You are the "funny" one here. First, you are the biggest, loudest, most vulgar and most childish whiner here- Bar none- And it's what you do every day- you come here and whine about things that are none of your business- namely other people's gun purchases.
The question is begged, "if we are such "dumb phuggs" as you put it, why do you spend so much time interacting with us? Why don't you go find people that act at your level to interact with?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your list of insecurities,are VERY well founded. Congratulations?

Why would one wish to curtail such sublime oblivious humor? Oh wait...you can't answer that,because it all sails over your pointy head. Bless your heart.

How to trump a Pre-'64 300H&H in black & white.

[Linked Image]

S/S Classic S/A 70 in 300 Whizzum...and pun be intended.

Hint...............

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Why would one wish to curtail such sublime oblivious humor? Oh wait...you can't answer that,because it all sails over your pointy head. Bless your heart.

[Linked Image]

Hint...............

Great answer. Trouble is no one asked the question.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You haven't enough "experience","knowledge" or "results",to even formulate a germane question to ask. Funny how it actually works!

Pardon the facts.

Laughing................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

[Linked Image]

Hint...............

Great answer. Trouble is no one asked the question.

There are no facts.. there was no question.. That is a picture of 4 rifles. They can be whatever your little heart desires.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big Stick
Where in that post were any insecurities revealed? And, frankly, if I called my wife "Big Mamma" and was as fixated on posting about male genitals and homosexual behavior constantly as you are, I wouldn't try to accuse anyone else of being insecure.
For someone that proclaims their intelligence as loudly and as often as you do, I would have thought you would have picked up on the point that to most shooters, almost any off the rack rifle will serve their purpose. It's the same reason people don't build rail dragsters to commute to work.
It's pretty obvious to most anyone, you are here to attract attention to yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You can only process to the limits of your faculties,which is of course why it is sooooooooooo phuqqing funny!

Bless your heart.

When you "shoot" your Imagination,typically how "loud" is it?

Thanks!....................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big Stick
You should have been a ballerina the way you dance around questions with your inane answers

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You can only process to the limits of your faculties,which is of course why it is sooooooooooo phuqqing funny!

Bless your heart.

When you "shoot" your Imagination,typically how "loud" is it?

Thanks!....................

Your a legend in your own mind. I will say it again, nice rifle. I wish the op good luck with it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntfest,

Weren't my intent to horn you up. I've never cited "Big Mama". Your cockly Facinations are all your's. Congratulations?

I've never had to cite intellect. Hint.

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,almost as much as you do.

Bless your heart..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm simply afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Pardon them facts,being more than a whole phuqqing bunch "unfair".

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You're back to the guns again- The issue that was raised was your childish behavior- Try addressing that

Last edited by Royce; 08/30/14.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Again pathetic. I am still not sure what you mean by facts?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're back to the guns again- The issue that was raised was your childish behavior- Try addressing that

My bad.

Here I was under the opinion,this very Thread was about rifles...but your Estrogen Levels take YOU elsewhere. Your incredible phuqqing STUPIDITY,is rather fascinating.

Not that you could do ANY good,trying to muse rifles.

Bless your heart...................

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Why do you feel obligated to show us "the right way?"

If we are dumb f,,,,ks why do you hang around us?

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Again pathetic. I am still not sure what you mean by facts?

Sweetheart,

THAT is the phuqqing point.

Congratulations?

Wow...................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fotis
Why do you feel obligated to show us "the right way?"

If we are dumb f,,,,ks why do you hang around us?

Fotis,

Use your Imagination and PRETEND,you don't flock to me. You pinheaded Lying Clueless Phuqq.

Just saying.................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Royce I think he sees these posts as teachable moments. I for one am not getting it either. He is simply a bully.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So, you've spend hundreds of thousands of dollars pounding bullets into the hills around Klawock and Craig to learn stuff about rifles that doesn't matter, and you are insulting other people's intelligence?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are at the mercy of your "intelligence",as cited plainly,prior.

Hint.

No need to reiterate,as it's no "secret".

Laughing!..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you are in doing your "best".

Funny how it actually works!

Laughing..............

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You did not answer the question lil man.

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You "forgot" about Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Again.

Laughing!..............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big Stick
Could you please show anywhere that my knowledge of rifles is somehow lacking? So far on this thread, you have done nothing but make unfounded accusations about everybody- But that is how you whine-

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big Stick
Your imaginary pretend is second to none- Most of your accusations apply better to you than anyone else

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hilarious,that you're Pretend is "real" enough,that your Imagination makes it so you "can't" tell.

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooo phuqqing hard.

You rugged gals are a hearty bunch!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Might I suggest,that you,Fotis and Mike align the "DREADED" Twat Trio and velcro all of your Imagination and Pretend together,so as to make an Epic Stand.

Laughing!

You poor poor Clueless Twats couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots,even IF you could afford them.

Laughing!...................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Hilarious,that you're Pretend is "real" enough,that your Imagination makes it so you "can't" tell.

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooo phuqqing hard.

You rugged gals are a hearty bunch!

Not very good, but it's your best right.. Bless you.. laffin.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just put little twig on ignore, like most of us do, it makes life and the Campfire a lot more tolerable than some jackass slinging around rude responses.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wouldn't it be a NICE change,if gents with a clue could kick around Reality and leave Imagination and Pretend to you High Fallutin' Phillies.

You stupid phuqqers could really Imaginary Pretend Ignore the schit out of things..................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Might I suggest,that you,Fotis and Mike align the "DREADED" Twat Trio and velcro all of your Imagination and Pretend together,so as to make an Epic Stand.

Laughing!

You poor poor Clueless Twats couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots,even IF you could afford them.

Now that's not fair you used that line last week on me when when I called you out about the Winchester 88. You responded how much better the BLR was and then proceeded to show pictures of your broken gun. Outstanding.. and still pathetic.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Here you go. Take the whole box lil man and chase it down with your favorite alcoholic beverage. I know you keep tons around.

[Linked Image]

μολὼν λαβέ

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Here you go. Take the whole box lil man and chase it down with your favorite alcoholic beverage. I know you keep tone arund.

[Linked Image]

Good one..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why would them facts change?

You'd do WELL to take notes and apply same.

Hint..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is this where you wax eloquent on Stupidity being your greatest disability?

You are doing "great".

Laughing!..............

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Ok but WHO ASKED YOU? No one needs your input. Do you not understand same?

μολὼν λαβέ

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Fotis he needs to reply.. Even when it's something he knows nothing about.. We are privileged to have him here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ok but WHO ASKED YOU? No one needs your input. Do you not understand same?

Fotis,

My bad. I can't keep track of your Imaginary Pretend Ignore either,as "declared" via your trembling lips.

But I do note with great regularity,that you reply to my name with a question mark,more often than not. You'll want to chew your STUPID ass,for asking them questions,to ME.

Laughing!..............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big Stick
You didn't address your childish behavior that I asked you to address because you "thought" this thread was about rifles- Yet, here you are addressing people's "stupidity"- so, since you yourself have moved away from rifles, now could you please talk about your childish behavior?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fotis he needs to reply.. Even when it's something he knows nothing about.. We are privileged to have him here.

I reckon it is "cheating",being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Which is of course why,the Twat Trio burns farrrrrrrrrrrr more phuqqing bandwidth via Hissy Fit and Imaginary Pretend Ignore,than anything hinging on The Rifle.

Funny how it actually works.

Laughing!..............

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Royce it must be us.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Big Stick
You didn't address your childish behavior that I asked you to address because you "thought" this thread was about rifles- Yet, here you are addressing people's "stupidity"- so, since you yourself have moved away from rifles, now could you please talk about your childish behavior?

I'm at ease in citing facts,if only to your chagrin.

That being said,I couldn't begin to speculate on how/why you are such a Clueless Kchunt,other than your spending a lifetime being a pussy.

Just saying..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Royce it must be us.

Don't forget Fotis,in THE Trio...in order to make THE Stand.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

I reckon it is "cheating",being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Which is of course why,the Twat Trio burns farrrrrrrrrrrr more phuqqing bandwidth via Hissy Fit and Imaginary Pretend Ignore,than anything hinging on The Rifl

Funny how it actually works.

Laughing!..............

So for final Jeopardy what was the question relating to that answer?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The fact of the matter.

You are doing "great"!................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Maybe you didn't understand- I didn't want another example of how childish, vulgar and rude you are, I wanted you to explain it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It bothers you though.. such inferior intellects questioning you don't it?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Facts are rather unsettling to you.

Funny how that works.

Laughing!..............

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Royce he is on the fact thing again..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
World Class Humor,provided by Drooling Clueless Dumbphuqqs doing their BEST...bothers nobody.

Though of course with the introduction of more IQ(to say 17 or so),via transplant...it'd bother the phuqq outta the Droolers.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
More nonsense.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Royce he is on the fact thing again..

You are going to piss Fotis off,if you keep forgetting about her.

She'll have to go back to The Axis Of Imagination.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Like talking to a brick wall with the intelligence of one.

BTW make that a 4 foot high wall.
You know we can all chip in and get you some therapy. Any psychologist? out there your neck of the woods?

μολὼν λαβέ

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You must be running out of material.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nice thing about facts,is they outlast Drooling Dumbphuqqs.

Reliably.

Laughing!....................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
so Larry.. You don't mind of I call you that.. I feel we have grown close.. There are no facts.. poor thing..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fact is,you are at the mercy of your "intelligence","knowledge","experience" and "results"...which is THE recipe for humor.

It's lonnnngggggggggg been a constant Theme that Whiners love to use their Pretend to Imagine proximity to my excellence.

I mean,can you blame them(you)?!?

Bless your heart...............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Mike
Big Stick has a library of a few sophomoric retorts that he uses over and over and over again, often when they are not even remotely related to other posts. "pretend imagine", "luxury of not having t guess" Windowlickers" and on and on and on. He's like the little kid that goes into a public restroom and gets his kick out of rubbing feces all over the wall, just to ruin something. Big stick likes to ruin threads and attract attention to himself, so he can haul out his old tired repetitious insults.
I at one time thought he was fairly bright, but his answers here today dispelled that notion. Maybe his own lack of intelligence is why he calls everyone else stupid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Royce,

Repeat that which you most need to hear,as often as it takes,for your Imagination to Pretend it.

Bless your heart.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Stupid Kchunts keep forgetting Fotis!

Laughing..................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Royce I am with you. For technical answers he is as good as they get. But the rest is all bullsh!t. It is embarrassing the way he goes after people who don't think like he does. Low rent. And when you call him on it he goes into full squirrel with all the crazy retorts. Pathetic. Narcissistic.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Example of what I was talking about- "Repeat that which you most need to hear,as often as it takes,for your Imagination to Pretend it."

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Still got that crush on me huh? Just can not let go!

μολὼν λαβέ

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Listen this thread could have been more exciting.. Imagine if the op wanted an 06.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wheeeeeeeeeewwwwww...THAT was close! I thought the Twat Trio had run outta Pretend and it is nice to see you kcunts supplying Imagination in succession.

Laughing!..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If forced to suffer a POS '64,I'd take the '06 over FL H&H in .30cal.

Due to bullets/throat/COAL.

Hint..................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Who you kidding.. that would just be another litany of insults.

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Well, for what it's worth, nice gun. Not my kinda caliber, but I bet in 10 years you will show some profit if you decide to sell it. Some guns are like money in a good stock. This is one of them. Never a shortage of buyers neither.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Geedub,I got the Interarms Mark X Mini-Mauser .223 Rem. It had a Weaver K6-C3 scope which is now off and a Leupold 6x42mm now on. It weighs 7 lbs as is with a 20" barrel.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You are such a rifle slut! shocked

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
And that is bad in what way? smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You are such a slut that you buy .270s�

Enuff said...

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
grin We all have our weaknesses. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yeah buttttttt�.

my Gawd Man!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I know,drunks have their "poison" I have .270's. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
I got the Interarms Mark X Mini-Mauser .223 Rem. It had a Weaver K6-C3 scope which is now off and a Leupold 6x42mm now on. It weighs 7 lbs as is with a 20" barrel.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Wow, six pages while I was away, who'da thought the 300 H&H was so popular.

Elks,

Glad you were able to pick it up and not have to put it on lay-away. There is something to be said for instant gratification. Good on ya!

For quite a while I thought of doing a 300 H&H on a Win. 1885, but just never pulled the trigger. I did find this one.
It started life out as a Rem. 700 Custom Shop Kevlar Synthetic, chambered for 375 H&H. The original owner decided he didn't like getting slapped by the 375. He sent it to Hill Country Rifle in New Braunsfels Tx. and had it accurized and Re-barreled to 300 H&H. ............... Got it cheap along with 5 boxes of premium Ammo. I was jazzed.

before........

[Linked Image]

and after I "Texican-ized it. LOL

[Linked Image]

180 gr. TSX's do put the hurt on hoglets......

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/alb...unstuff/IMG_0359-1_zpsa21fa2c6.jpg[/img]

Best,

GWB

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Thanks Geedub! wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Elks,
anything else on the horizon or is that a secret???

JAFO,

GWB

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Right now I have the itch for a Sako Varminter in 6mm PPC.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
I can understand that.

I do think that is an itch you should scratch ASAP.

IIRC Varmint Guy may have one he might turn loose of in a Dakota Predator, which would not be too shabby.

Best,

GWB

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
It's an itch that'll have to wait until November,when I get some (cotton) money.

By that time the itch maybe something different. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

By that time the itch maybe something different. wink

Ain't that the truth

So many rifles,

so little time.

Best,

GWB

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hardly a "secret" that the '06 sucks heavy ass,but it do suck less ass than the H&H,as per the parcel cited.

Hint.................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yeah.

My wife had the itch for a double rifle in .470 NE and after I showed her the price of them...well..it disappeared...real quick.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rattler

Odd,I don't recall having cited ANY rifle.

Did I think highly of the Kimber Montana,prior to their being Invented? Nope. Did I immediately appreciate their splendor,at inception? Yep.

Hell...I may even have more than one rifle.

Laughing!...............

You'd be better served to take that kind of money for a Kimber anything to Vegas. It's roulette no matter how you play it.

If you really want to take the chance out of things, start with a decent action and screw on a decent barrel with a bedded edge. Group therapy takes less time that way. Hint...

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Hardly a "secret" that the '06 sucks heavy ass,but it do suck less ass than the H&H,as per the parcel cited.

Hint.................

You apparently missed my post saying the .300 H&H is skookum.

Pay Attention!

The piece in the #4 Barnes Manual about the .300 H&H was written by an extremely intelligent and devastatingly handsome fellow who said it was skookum, and I believe him!

Last edited by ingwe; 08/30/14.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are in sooooooooo far over your head,I hope someone pumps daylight to you...if only to grant you opportunity to try again.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I needn't read anything,as I've suffered the chambering in SAAMI and Improved form.

Nice having all the T-shirts.................(hint)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It doesn't sound nice...

...it sounds miserable.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Geedub,I got the Interarms Mark X Mini-Mauser .223 Rem. It had a Weaver K6-C3 scope which is now off and a Leupold 6x42mm now on. It weighs 7 lbs as is with a 20" barrel.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

What's something like that run?

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
With the Weaver K6-C3 on it,it cost $350 plus tax.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are at the mercy of your perceptors and faculties...which adds nicely to the humor. Must be really "rewarding",to offer guesses,instead of knowing. You "lucky" bitch. Laughing!

Now having BD/DT many moons ago and numerous times,I'd probably not cajole someone to go the H&H Path as a means of 30al gratifications,due the aforementioned concessions.

Looking forward to your next Whine..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How many times did you have to wash your hands with bleach,to remove the stench?

Just curious................

Slavek Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by keystoneben

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

What's something like that run?

Might want to check with J&G sales. Few months ago they sent me flyer in which then had wooden stocked versions (regular and full length Mannlicher style) in .223 & 7.62x39. The price was $369 or $399.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
How many times did you have to wash your hands with bleach,to remove the stench?

Just curious................

I'm reminded of a story I heard..........

A Muslim immigrant goes to a doctor in Dearborn, Michigan and says, "I
feel terrible."

The Doctor examines him and then says, "You need to pee and crap in a
bucket for a week, then throw in a dead fish and a rotting cabbage.
Finally, put a towel over your head hold your face over the bucket and
inhale the vapors for 3 days."

The man does this and goes back to the Doctor and says, "I feel wonderful!
What was wrong with me?"

"You were homesick."

B,
you ever get homesick?

JAFO,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 08/31/14.

Slavek Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The H&H is the schittiest of the Big 30's on the belted hull. It has the greatest length,for the least capacity...which is always a piss poor trade,due to COAL.

Stock design is horrid and they are heavy,but they do make some racket which cheers some folks up..............

I used to own CZ 500 full-stocked 9,3x62 and .300H&H Browning Safari Grade and this Winchester is lighter and better handling rifle. While hardly in Mountain rifle category it isn't bad "little" gun at all. The reason I bought it is the stock fits me well and the gun handles pretty well.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nice find Slavek, Don't mind little schtikk, no one else sees the world from his point of view because it's impossible to get our heads that far up our azzes

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

It weren't an opinion...but facts.

Congratulations on being so "steeped",that something as glaringly phuqqing obvious escapes your "abilities".

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Sweetheart,

It weren't an opinion...but facts.

Congratulations on being so "steeped",that something as glaringly phuqqing obvious escapes your "abilities".

What is fact, is that you are a useless, ignorant azzhole. It's probably also fact that you like didling little boys and beating your spouse.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Didn't mean to horn you up.

The only thing you shoot,is your mouth and Imagination...in no particular order.

Congratulations?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Laughing, indeed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I concur on the humor quotient of the Clueless,doing their "best".

No need to reiterate...even obliviously.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Geez Stick, climb down off your high horse and get some air. Just because you want to rain on somebody else's parade and think that your whiz-bang rifle is the cat's bunghole doesn't mean it's the same for everybody.
Pity the man who talks but does not listen for he is heard by no one.

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Are you Imagining to Pretend,that you don't cling on every word?!?

You'd do well to shut the phuqq up,take notes and apply same.

Hint.................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
72 times, out of 183 total posts on this topic. That's how many times that Big Stick made comments of zero value. Absolutely zero value. I didn't take the time to count his favorite, though somewhat overused, phrases.

And yet, there are more than a few on the forum that find him interesting. That, in itself, is interesting.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are at the mercy of your faculties and if only in fairness...your connect percentage is phuqqing dismal. Hint.

Fascinating Dichotomy,that The Clueless Kchunts who Whine the most,
do the least. Just saying.

Might I suggest you build a chart and give SERIOUS thought to taking a Poll,if only to satiate your Hurt Feelers Report.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Find me "mistaken"...it WILL be funny! Hint.

Tough to trump the humor of a Clueless Whining Kchunt,trying to number all the things she doesn't know.

You go girl!..................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
37,000 posts you've made. Quite honestly, I have only seen one post that gave useful information. I'm sure I missed a few other useful ones, but you seem to get most of your mileage out of verbally attacking folks with 3 or 4 of your overused words or phrases. You really work hard at it. Why? Do you think that making other people shorter makes you taller? It doesn't work like that. Well...maybe it does work like that in your world.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fascinating...that you deem your Stupidity as being someone else's "fault".

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are unable to find me "mistaken".

What were the "odds"?!?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Congrats on a classic rifle. There's much satisfaction to be gained in using old rifles. It's also funny as heck when they out-shoot your new rifles...well, semi-funny, anyway smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yeah,or shoot just about anything you put into,without being finicky.

My .300 H&H shot 180,200,220 gr NP's into small groups without any problems.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Where do "all" of these "finicky rifles come from?

Fascinating.

As an aside,I read in F&S that a 300H&H will also shoot rather well with good bullets.

Funny how it actually works!..............

Slavek Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Before I pick up the rifle I'm going to have shop folks put on Weaver 4x38 attached through proven Weaver bases and rings. It should be a nice set up. I haven't read F&S in many years, but I do miss reading monthly issues of Precision Shooting Magazine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where do "all" of these "finicky rifles come from?

Fascinating.

I would say, based on the last two, a new production rifle stainless/synthetic, found on the used gun rack at the LGS, is a good candidate for being fussy - i.e., the previous owner couldn't make them shoot well. Which is rather funny considering I bought them for bad weather hunting, thinking they'd be less fussy than blued steel & wood. smirk

Chit even the .475 Turnbull Ruger #1 I bought this year, handily out-shoots them. So did the #1 in the unholy .270, that I used last year. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What are "they" and "their" particulars?

Make/Model,bedding,mounting system,glass,torque,bullet,powder,die geometry,throating,twist and COAL?...................

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
To the OP, congrats on a fine rifle. To the other guy who belives that no one should buy a rifle based on nostalgia, personal preference, or because it's their damn money and they want one, get over it. I like old Mausers, they are fun to play with. I like odd ball calibers, they are also fun to play with. I have a 7600 in 30-06 that I hunt with more than any other rifle I own because it was the first real rifle I bought. It doesn't shoot as well or handle as well as my Montana, but I have a lot of fond memories with that rifle. My son shot his first deer with it. Big Stick, I know that you have a lot of knowledge, why you choose to crap on everything that doesn't fit into your narrow view is beyond me. Have you never bought something just because you like it? Never picked up a rifle as an adult that you always wanted as a kid? Even if it isn't the slickest or best shooting rifle.You need to find another outlet for your angst.
Patrick

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Schit is schit.

Hint................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What are "they" and "their" particulars?

Make/Model,bedding,mounting system,glass,torque,bullet,powder,die geometry,throating,twist and COAL?...................

A Kimber Montana 7mm-08, and a Wby Mark V Ultralight .300 Wby mag. I'll post more details in a separate thread, so as not to detract from this one, and the OP's nice Pre 64 M70.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
His rifle detracts by default...just as your 9-lug 'Bee do.

Hint.................

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

651 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 77 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,498
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.