-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BS-Absolutely stunning images. I've never seen any finer. Someone spoke of glass...this is my latest acquisition for my old D200 and a fine lens it's turned out to be. It should for the cost.

[Linked Image]

Cibachrome? I once did that. The chemicals and paper were atrocious in price but what quality they were. I have prints today made back in the late 70's early 80's that look as good today as when I first made them-none finer.

Kids are for people that can't have dogs
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A fast mid-focal zoom,covers alotta nice ground.

In fairness,it is my understanding that WyoWhimper(Cokadori) is a Pro photographer and gets a lot of "votes"...whatever they are................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
BS,

You are the only expert here.... no one else has claimed to be a professional. Another one of your wet dreams to only fuel your fire.

Take pride in being an expert. Much to that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cocadori
Aww common there lil' guy. Seems that a rating of 99.4 and 8000 views would tend to tell you you're a fool..but you know that as you have the luxury of not guessing. Effects that can change affects are so cool with RAW processing. You're so steadfast to your rules you've no room to think or grow. Which explains your anger.

So common weeble throw some of your stuff up for schits and giggles...if nothing less than to drive our muse and aspirations, we all know you live in AK and should have photo's that are bar none better than anything world wide or in the universe. Cause I'm sure you've gained global status as the best wildlife photog on the cause we see your name everywhere. It's Larry what...? Plus you've boasted how you've spent more on photo gear than most make on an annual salary. Seems you've no excuse's.

EPIC humor!

Bless your heart...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PLEASE don't let the Bee's and Cellphone's get your tongue.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are more than a whole bunch nervous to dangle pixels...yet your Clueless Whine remains intact.

FUNNY schit!.....................

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Naw , never nervous to post pixels, go take a look... but the difference between you an me is you're a pixel counter I'm not.

What's in epic humor is your resolve and repetitiveness. I'll grant your stamina is remarkable. Too bad it's put to poor use and in an invalid effort.

Looking at your post count the do nothingness you blanket upon others seems to be in your favor.

Exactly what was the figure you and Rick settled on to be allowed back on here with your original handle? Epic child like behavior the way you are and your addiction to having to post... did I mention epic?

Aww never mind, expert hunter, expert marksman, expert photog...no?

Rock on super star...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wish there was no Post count,if it gave you more security. Laughing!

Please find me "mistaken" and dangle some pixels to drive it home...because it WILL be funnier than phuqq. I'm talking Bumble Bee and Cellphone FUNNY! Laughing!

In fairness,I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with and more than get by,with more than a whole 'lotta Pursuits. I'm as at ease in andbagging,as you are in talking out your ass,while doing your best. Hint.

Rock your Secret Squirrel Stash of "good" pictures. Laughing!

That'd be a Two Dog Dare...............

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Speaking of dares and bets remember the ones you never followed through on...

hint....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PLEASE do tell!..................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
aww common twiggy, feign your surprise.... think.

laffin...

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll feign my "surprise" that your pixel Trump Card is just as "compelling" as your Big Bet.

You poor poor STUPID phuqq...all hat and no Ranch.

Laughing..................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Ha!... twiggie, good one...stumped are ya...(pun there) keep working on it...

lemme see Frank over at SH put you up to one of em...

The other one was "the world"...

you backed outta both... but feign your surprise you knew that...

ok so... i'm done with this... back to do nothingness...

laffin'

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Always get a kick out of your Secret Squirrel Delusions and will feign my "surprise",that ALL of your schitty pictures have lost their "luster" suddenly too.

Laughing!

Same old Whining Do Nothing Schit.

Bless your heart...............

U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U
this morning....taken by my 12-yo son. and no, he didn't shoot RAW (grin)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Light has been tough here. Understatement.

Coupla inches of snow,the other morning.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PS and by the way...why did you scare WyoWhimper off?

She was doing great and fixin' to turn it up a notch to FULL Phuqqing Retard.

Laughing!..................

U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U
not great here mid-day either but he got some good shots, considering that combo weighs about 5#. smile I'm gonna have him try the ZA 135/1.8 next time out.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'll let you two get back to what you were doing now..... wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Keep 'em coming...............

U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U
here's one or two I took...

last year's juvie plumage:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

and a friend's Gos I bird-dogged for to get her 1st bunny: (no substitute for good light wink )

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I suppose I could make excuses for harsh light or bad light. I still went out and made some images, but with RAW it is easily overcome.

[Linked Image]

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

287 members (22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 23 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 940 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,733
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.