Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The examiner has an article that is a little shocking.
Here is the online version. I was very surprised by a couple of things the article claimed,like the fact that the CIA Director is has converted to Islam.

It�s an explosive charge, one that practically accuses the president of treason.

If you want to receive further articles, please click on SUBSCRIBE.

Today, a former CIA agent bluntly told the newspaper, World Net Daily, that America has switched sides in the war on terror under President Obama. Clare Lopez was willing to say what a few members of Congress have said in private, but declined to say on-the-record.

Clare M. Lopez is the Vice President for Research and Analysis at the Center for Security Policy and a Senior Fellow at The Clarion Project, the London Center for Policy Research, and the Canadian Meighen Institute. Since 2013, she has served as a member of the Citizens Commission on Benghazi. Also Vice President of the Intelligence Summit, she formerly was a career operations officer with the Central Intelligence Agency, a professor at the Centre for Counterintelligence and Security Studies, Executive Director of the Iran Policy Committee from 2005-2006, and has served as a consultant, intelligence analyst, and researcher for a variety of defense firms. She was named a Lincoln Fellow at the Claremont Institute in 2011.

Lopez said the global war on terror had been an effort to �stay free of Shariah,� or repressive Islamic law, until the Obama administration began siding with such jihadist groups as the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates. Lopez believes that the Muslim Brotherhood has thoroughly infiltrated the Obama administration and other branches of the federal government. One of the most outrageous of those appointments is Mohamed Elibiary, a senior member of the Department of Homeland Security Advisory Council. According to a report by the Center for Security Policy, Elibiary supports brokering a U.S. partnership with the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group. Two months ago, a firestorm erupted online after Elibiary tweeted that a �Caliphate� is inevitable and compared it to the European Union.

Ms. Lopez also believes Obama had essentially the same goals in the Mideast as the late Osama bin Laden: �to remove American power and influence, including military forces, from Islamic lands.� The former CIA operative�s perspective affects her prescription for what the U.S. should do about the terror army ISIS, as she called for caution and restraint.

While there has been a sudden chorus of politicians and military experts calling for the immediate elimination of the terrorist army after it beheaded American journalist James Foley last week, Lopez believes the U.S. should have an overall strategy in place before fully re-engaging in the Mideast militarily.Any military action would be further complicated, she told WND, if it were not clear which side the U.S. is on, either in the short term or in the overall war on terror.

Lopez felt it was impossible to understand why the president and some of his top appointees, such as CIA Director John Brennan, who is believed to be a Muslim convert, �consistently seem to apologize for Islam, even in the face of such atrocities as the Foley beheading,� adding, they �take pains to assure the world they don�t think IS, (or the Islamic State, also called ISIS) or whichever perpetrator it was, has anything to do with Islam. How can they possibly believe that genuinely when everything these jihadis do tracks directly to the literal text of Quran, hadiths and Shariah?�

�In any case, and for whatever motivations, there is no doubt this administration switched sides in what used to be called the Global War on Terror,� she said.

I wonder if those who don't want to go 'on the record' will finally speak out.
Vicky Nissen

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
..if this is true, is there not one Patriotic, red-blooded American in all of Washington, who has the ABSOLUTE facts, and can think of a way to expose/eradicate it???

Are they all gonna convert if the tide is allowed to overwhelm American politics?

Does Congress have to storm Congress?

Those with the real facts cant or wont? band together, reveal the snakes for fear of what? Reelection?? Wouldn't that basically GUARANTEE reelection among true Americans no matter the party?

Or are they just waiting for his term to expire to not rock the boat? Problem is 4 or 8 years later we go throu it all again. It must be stamped out and pizzed on.

Perhaps, the New America is wherever you want it to be...if you have the money. Its not a place anymore. Its just a concept now.

Technology has freed us from the oath to protect this literal land. A computer allows anyone to invest anywhere money is being made, from anywhere safe.

Last edited by WillARights; 08/30/14.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
People allegedly from the internal/external LE agencies have been claiming the president of the party they don't like is some sort of enemy of the US public for decades. Wish we would have gotten in Romney so his gun control, socialized medicine plans, and so on would have been acceptable to conservatives too, but really things are not that much different than 10 years ago when we were all happy as larks.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
We have never had a president so hostile to our countries safety as Obama. W was an american and loves this country, he would never side with Islam. If anyone thinks O is not in the sack with Islam terrorists is in denial by now. Hamas even endorsed Obama when he was running for his first term as president. And Romney,ya, he is the most liberal republican we could find and the liberals still think he is too right wing, but he is an American that would never try to hurt our country. Noone , except the most brainwashed can say Obama wants what is best for America.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think many of us here at the Fire have had our suspicions about Mr. O's propensity and sympathy toward anything Moslem since before his nomination. I think it has a lot to do with the fact we are smarter and more open to seeing the big political picture than many Americans seem to be. Unfortunately we seem to be a minority.

Mr. O took 53% of the vote at the last election and it appears based on the voting many Americans did not decide to vote for Mr. Romney; what ever the reason, so him being sympathetic to the Moslem way of thinking apparently did not offend everyone in America who bothered to vote; or voted for him, but did not vote for Mr. Romney. (the sheeple)

With that in mind, apparently those who voted for Mr. O and those who did not vote for Mr. Romney do not care if Mr. O is in fact a Moslem.

My question to anyone on the board is (or visiting the board), didn't you pay any attention to Mr. O's behavior, words, associates and background prior to voting and if you did why did you not vote accordingly and/or vote for Mr. Romney?

What is one more book with an unknown author telling us he is a Moslem? (if it quacks like a duck) It makes no difference now. It's too late. The damage has been done and if you don't have it figured out by now, you never will. Book or no book by a former CIA agent.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
EX-CIA employee admits President Obama is a radical Islamic enemy of America

I didn't need an ex-CIA employee to tell me that. It was obvious long ago.

Originally Posted by WillARights
..if this is true, is there not one Patriotic, red-blooded American in all of Washington, who has the ABSOLUTE facts, and can think of a way to expose/eradicate it???

Are they all gonna convert if the tide is allowed to overwhelm American politics?

Does Congress have to storm Congress?

Those with the real facts cant or wont? band together, reveal the snakes for fear of what? Reelection?? Wouldn't that basically GUARANTEE reelection among true Americans no matter the party?

Or are they just waiting for his term to expire to not rock the boat? Problem is 4 or 8 years later we go throu it all again. It must be stamped out and pizzed on.

Perhaps, the New America is wherever you want it to be...if you have the money. Its not a place anymore. Its just a concept now.

Technology has freed us from the oath to protect this literal land. A computer allows anyone to invest anywhere money is being made, from anywhere safe.

We should not be depending on others elected to take care of what needs taken care of. They failed that test a long time ago.

We should be doing the job ourselves.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This seems true to me if for no other reason than all the Muslims this President has placed on his staff, including Homeland Security. The head of the CIA's conversion has been in the news for months, so this is not surprise.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have stated since 2007, that hussein is a radical muslim, and an enemy of America. None of this is news to anyone that have given a cursory glance at this man's history.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I have stated since 2007, that hussein is a radical muslim, and an enemy of America. None of this is news to anyone that have given a cursory glance at this man's history.

There is no doubt in my mind that Obama HATES America and is a radical Muslim. His history is very concerning, and he has only gotten worse with the power of his position. He has caused more division in our country than any president I can remember. He is more concerned about transgenders getting into the military than he is about developing a specific strategy to take the terrorists off the face of the earth. The ISIS is an evil group with a very specific agenda to take over Europe, Israel, and eventually the United States. What kind of man can play golf while there is so many killings going on that is now being referred to as a modern day holocaust? That takes a special kind of HATE.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you divert all the money to Obama care then there is none left for the military. Right?

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
If you divert all the money to Obama care then there is none left for the military. Right?

There won't be much of a military left if they turn it into homos, lezzes, tranzies, and the like.. maybe that's part of his plan as well

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ihookem
We have never had a president so hostile to our countries safety as Obama. W was an american and loves this country, he would never side with Islam. If anyone thinks O is not in the sack with Islam terrorists is in denial by now. Hamas even endorsed Obama when he was running for his first term as president. And Romney,ya, he is the most liberal republican we could find and the liberals still think he is too right wing, but he is an American that would never try to hurt our country. Noone , except the most brainwashed can say Obama wants what is best for America.

Exactly! Like you I supported No Child Left Behind, the 2003 socialized medicine drug bill, the Bush 2005 ban on imported firearms kits, the bailouts, and all of that other stuff. All of that was what was best for America, but would simultaneously have been bad for America had Obama done the same thing and only those who are brainwashed would have thought otherwise.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Originally Posted by 378Canuck

There won't be much of a military left if they turn it into homos, lezzes, tranzies, and the like.. maybe that's part of his plan as well

Mixed bag on that one. Don't like it because of Obama, but the lawsuit was filed by the Log Cabin Republicans so we also can't really oppose it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
EX-CIA employee admits President Obama is a radical Islamic enemy of America

Well, yeah. We already knew that.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gee who woulda guessed? I said that from day one wink

There is great and very informative book out there I have been preaching everyone needs to read for years. Dayum eye opening it is too....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The [bleep] in Charge gives new meaning to the statement "The Enemy Within"

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
The examiner has an article that is a little shocking.
Here is the online version. I was very surprised by a couple of things the article claimed,like the fact that the CIA Director is has converted to Islam.

It�s an explosive charge, one that practically accuses the president of treason.

If you want to receive further articles, please click on SUBSCRIBE.

Today, a former CIA agent bluntly told the newspaper, World Net Daily, that America has switched sides in the war on terror under President Obama. Clare Lopez was willing to say what a few members of Congress have said in private, but declined to say on-the-record.

Clare M. Lopez is the Vice President for Research and Analysis at the Center for Security Policy and a Senior Fellow at The Clarion Project, the London Center for Policy Research, and the Canadian Meighen Institute. Since 2013, she has served as a member of the Citizens Commission on Benghazi. Also Vice President of the Intelligence Summit, she formerly was a career operations officer with the Central Intelligence Agency, a professor at the Centre for Counterintelligence and Security Studies, Executive Director of the Iran Policy Committee from 2005-2006, and has served as a consultant, intelligence analyst, and researcher for a variety of defense firms. She was named a Lincoln Fellow at the Claremont Institute in 2011.

Lopez said the global war on terror had been an effort to �stay free of Shariah,� or repressive Islamic law, until the Obama administration began siding with such jihadist groups as the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates. Lopez believes that the Muslim Brotherhood has thoroughly infiltrated the Obama administration and other branches of the federal government. One of the most outrageous of those appointments is Mohamed Elibiary, a senior member of the Department of Homeland Security Advisory Council. According to a report by the Center for Security Policy, Elibiary supports brokering a U.S. partnership with the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group. Two months ago, a firestorm erupted online after Elibiary tweeted that a �Caliphate� is inevitable and compared it to the European Union.

Ms. Lopez also believes Obama had essentially the same goals in the Mideast as the late Osama bin Laden: �to remove American power and influence, including military forces, from Islamic lands.� The former CIA operative�s perspective affects her prescription for what the U.S. should do about the terror army ISIS, as she called for caution and restraint.

While there has been a sudden chorus of politicians and military experts calling for the immediate elimination of the terrorist army after it beheaded American journalist James Foley last week, Lopez believes the U.S. should have an overall strategy in place before fully re-engaging in the Mideast militarily.Any military action would be further complicated, she told WND, if it were not clear which side the U.S. is on, either in the short term or in the overall war on terror.

Lopez felt it was impossible to understand why the president and some of his top appointees, such as CIA Director John Brennan, who is believed to be a Muslim convert, �consistently seem to apologize for Islam, even in the face of such atrocities as the Foley beheading,� adding, they �take pains to assure the world they don�t think IS, (or the Islamic State, also called ISIS) or whichever perpetrator it was, has anything to do with Islam. How can they possibly believe that genuinely when everything these jihadis do tracks directly to the literal text of Quran, hadiths and Shariah?�

�In any case, and for whatever motivations, there is no doubt this administration switched sides in what used to be called the Global War on Terror,� she said.

I wonder if those who don't want to go 'on the record' will finally speak out.
Vicky Nissen
nothing new

We don't need a novel from Cap'N Cut-n-Paste to inform us what we have already known since fall 2007

Welcome to 2014

M O R O N

get your face out of the Lucky Charms and or is up your ass?

What a waste of bandwidth.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Here go Bart

Your thread is toast now. No one will read it now with my little buddy on here

Hahahahah

GFY

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Adblock is amazing stuff, all gone.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 56 invisible), 2,373 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,253
Posts18,466,977
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.