Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
So just to be clear... It's ok in your eyes to choke out a guy who is kneeling in front of you handcuffed?

If it is fine with police then it is fine with me. There were numerous officers watching it happen and not interfering with the officer/protecting him from the other civilians so it must have been a good choke out.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw
So just to be clear... It's ok in your eyes to choke out a guy who is kneeling in front of you handcuffed?

Sherp is playing with you. He actually agrees with you.

I am not agreeing with efw. He hates police. I side with police officers and several of them effectively assisted the choke out by a show of force to keep other civilians from interfering with the choker as he did what he had to do. Obviously the guy was a threat to all of them and they feared what he could do if he was not incapacitated.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by efw

Sherp is playing with you. He actually agrees with you.

I am not agreeing with efw. He hates police. I side with police officers and several of them effectively assisted the choke out by a show of force to keep other civilians from interfering with the choker as he did what he had to do. Obviously the guy was a threat to all of them and they feared what he could do if he was not incapacitated.
laugh

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by achadwick
Most of what sherp writes is hyperbole. You get that, right?

No I did not; thanks for the heads up all!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
See, Mac84 saw those other cops in the choke out and he knows that since none of them did anything other than provide security for the officer doing the choking that it was all good and holy. Kind of like the Milwaukee officer who was guarding the door while his partner raped the uppity home owner to keep her inline.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe he was laughing at the coalition of support for the forum's Community Organizer..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Please Lord...let that idiot get better at being a troll.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any article that brings up Ferguson to attack the police should be ignored.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Any article that brings up Ferguson to attack the police should be ignored.

Yep, just like any article that claims Ladmarald Cates isn't a hero should be ignored.

www.jsonline.com/.../fired-milwaukee-officer-sentenced-to-24-years-in- prison-em69nfg-164270266.html

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Since we hold the same views on police and civilians, how do I need to improve my delivery to be more like you and keep you from calling me a troll?

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A

+1

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Since we hold the same views on police and civilians, how do I need to improve my delivery to be more like you and keep you from calling me a troll?
You're like a debate Judoka. Instead of opposing those with whom you disagree, you add your strength to theirs, nudging them all the way to their logical conclusions. grin

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Rovering
Predators that are double or treble in danger because of their privileged legal status and because they bar us from fully effective self-defense from criminal predators.
Preach it!

You would have damn little self-defense against gangs that have taken over your neighborhood, urban or rural, because the cops are gone.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Predators that are double or treble in danger because of their privileged legal status and because they bar us from fully effective self-defense from criminal predators.
Preach it!

You would have damn little self-defense against gangs that have taken over your neighborhood, urban or rural, because the cops are gone.

I didn't know they lived in Chicago or a similar area where the police had played an active role in disarming them so they were 100% reliant on police protection.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You're like a debate Judoka. Instead of opposing those with whom you disagree, you add your strength to theirs, nudging them all the way to their logical conclusions. grin

Well some A-hole like you will post a video of a police officer engaging in what would be a crime if done by a civilian along with numerous other officers assisting them. Then you and the other A-holes whine about it. At that point, ltppowell and the other officers are left with no choice but to denigrate you because (as can be shown by the numerous officers assisting) it can't be wrong if the police are doing it. Given that fact, the odds are the officers here have been in on similar events or figure they will in the future and they know they can't be wrong.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Preach it!

Yep.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Preach it!

Yep.

Yep, for a taste of what it would be like without police controlling gangs, look at LAPD when they shut down the Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums (CRASH) unit. That was a unit comprised totally of heroes that all other police admired, wanted to be, and wanted to assist.

They were so great they even made movies about unit members. Bet TRH is jealous they won't be making movies like that about him.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Check out the gang controlled areas of Mexico where your family dies if you do not cooperate.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Check out the gang controlled areas of Mexico where your family dies if you do not cooperate.

What?

Here it's "Comply or Die!"

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (11point, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 69 invisible), 2,744 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,644
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.