Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST. For greater "satisfactions" be certain to use the Delusion,that you are now a "we" and a "big voice". You poor poor(literally) STUPID Phuqq.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I smell some epic timber carcass pics coming....

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She can only do her best.

I'm on the ropes..................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by teal

Jeezus, watching a grown man be a groupie is painful! laugh

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep...you're a real "hard charger".

Laughing!............

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar

I grew up in the UP - lots of pulp wood. Our logging isn't the same as he did. I enjoy seeing great photos of the big timber out west.

Ain't a groupie thing.

1. The man's never lied to me
2. Every bit of advice he's ever given has turned out exactly as he said it would
3. He rolls film way more than I, bet I've not taken more than 200 pictures of anything in my entire life. I enjoy good photography of things I've never seen and he has plenty.
4. You guys bitching about the guy haven't offered 1/2 the information nor entertainment than he has on this and several other sites I've seen him post on. Not even close.

Me

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Ain't a groupie thing.

2. Every bit of advice he's ever given has turned out exactly as he said it would
3. He rolls film way more than I, bet I've not taken more than 200 pictures of anything in my entire life. I enjoy good photography of things I've never seen and he has plenty.
4. You guys bitching about the guy haven't offered 1/2 the information nor entertainment than he has on this and several other sites I've seen him post on. Not even close.

X2

David

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I grew up in the UP - lots of pulp wood. Our logging isn't the same as he did. I enjoy seeing great photos of the big timber out west.

Ain't a groupie thing.

Bet you love Obama also?
Sheeple will be sheeple

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pretend ain't REAL...no matter how badly you wish it to be.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
According to people like you - everyone wants Stick off the site, he offers nothing.

Who's the sheeple?

Who's the one so thin skinned they can't make a statement and then simply stand behind their choice but feel threatened by someone who challenges it?

Who's the sheeple?

I run wood stocked Rugers and the occasional Rem DBM 30-06 in a factory handle topped with a scopes other than Leupold yet oddly enough I don't seem to have a problem with Stick. Hardly the "Stick blueprint".

Me

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you swipe her Imagination and Pretend from her,she won't have anything left and that would be mean.

Laughing!.............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
According to people like you - everyone wants Stick off the site, he offers nothing.

Who's the sheeple?

Who's the one so thin skinned they can't make a statement and then simply stand behind their choice but feel threatened by someone who challenges it?

Who's the sheeple?

I run wood stocked Rugers and the occasional Rem DBM 30-06 in a factory handle topped with a scopes other than Leupold yet oddly enough I don't seem to have a problem with Stick.

Don't want him to go away, just learn to be civil and respectful of others.

Why do you encourage him and his behavior?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeezus PHUQQ...you Whining Clueless Kchunts are a hoot!

Wow...............

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Who's the sheeple?

Who's the sheeple?

I run wood stocked Rugers and the occasional Rem DBM 30-06 in a factory handle topped with a scopes other than Leupold yet oddly enough I don't seem to have a problem with Stick.

Don't want him to go away, just learn to be civil and respectful of others.

Why do you encourage him and his behavior?

uh oh!' sounds like the moderator powers are about to come out!

David

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Jeezus PHUQQ...you Whining Clueless Kchunts are a hoot!

Wow...............

You stupid azz, do you talk to your boss that way?
That's assuming you don't own the oil company you work for?
Of course you don't,
You are probably unemployed as much as you been posting lately.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder why it is,that THE most Stupid of Phuqqs,are the ONLY one's not to realize....that only THEY can keep themselves from saying something phuqqing STUPID,yet bitch about them doing same?!?

Phuqqing EPIC humor!!!.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please and PLEASE be certain to continue to tell yourself,those things you most NEED to hear.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

When he feels the need to simply chit on someone's "new" rifle in the third post:

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Sorry to hear about your misfortune................

one might think that, while obviously knowledgeable about some stuff, he isn't exactly a polite, personable individual.

In real life, the delivery matters. Stick would have made it about 2 minutes in the marines if he acted like he does on here.

For a lot of people, there is a point where someone just being an a-hole starts to outweigh any knowledge they bring to the table.

(insert some "whine" stickism here)

Have a great night.

wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is this where you Imagine to Pretend to kick my ass,with your open mawed DroolJitsu?

You Whining Clueless Kchunts are a phuqqing RIOT!!!!..............

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Teal - wood stock Rugers suck azz, throw them [bleep] chitty rifles away and get you some Montuckys.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,382 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,661
Posts18,455,712
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.