Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Is this where you Imagine to Pretend to kick my ass,with your open mawed DroolJitsu?

You Whining Clueless Kchunts are a phuqqing RIOT!!!!..............

Nope. I'm an adult.

You don't even get the invite that TAK did (and passed on like the pussy he is), as you wouldn't be worth me paying for a ref or the ring, and lord knows you wouldn't ever grace the lower 48 with your presence.

I am still waiting on you to post a kill bigger than the one I posted though. It's been a long wait.

One can only hope.

(I killed a lot bigger) Hint.

Have a nice night. Remember to puke outside or in the toliet when you get to the bottom of the bottle.

wink

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MK I's were a sound way to fly,prior to the advent of S/S OEM rifles. Had piles of 'em and never puked one mechanically,save bottom metal. Had lotsa stocks walk,their bottom metal was absolute dogschit and it takes more than an adjustable trigger to piss me off. Rebarreled more than a few with High Zoot S/S spouts and poked good stocks on 'em,but the perpetual Ruger bane is their weight and arranging max erector travel.

Good talk.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please and wield your DroolJitsu unmercilessly in the Mall which you Ninja.

Laughing!

Holy phuqqing schit,is there no phuqqing end to you Whining Kchunts' Delusions?!?

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooo hard!

BEST Thread ever!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please and wield your DroolJitsu unmercilessly in the Mall which you Ninja.

Once again, imagining and pretending you were in the BMP when I shot it.

[Linked Image]

Or in the vehicle that "found" a land mine the hard way:

[Linked Image]

And one with my mouth closed for ya:

[Linked Image]

Remember to puke outside or in the toilet when you reach the bottom of the bottle.

G'night

wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What's your vocation now,again?!?

Hint.

Laughing!..........

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It doesn't involve a mall or being a ninja.

Hint

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST.

Hint.

Laughing!................

I feel like we've done this before. You say that, and I pretend you were on the receiving end of a TOW I shot.

I guess I can do it again.

Aaaaaah, yeah. Still an awesome picture to imagine.

Hey, while you're talking smack, how about you throw up some pixels of all the stuff you did in the service? Or maybe one of the biggest kill you've ever had?

Just to keep me laughing with ya big-guy.....

wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I do enjoy The Secret Squirrel stuff! Not like someone who can't even remember to close their mouth,to keep drool from spilling down their chest,is going to land a job worth a phuqq. "Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are free...so you can "contribute".

Laughing!

I'm on the ropes and you ain't drooling.

Bless your heart!................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whenever I use my imagination.....all I can picture is little stick licker in his starring role as an umpa lumpa in Willy Wonka. I guess a guy of his stature is perfect for that.

Laughin...........at you.....little stick licker.

Now let's hear one of your oh soooo witty sayings that you love to spout. Oh wait, you're on ignore. But, all the same, I'm sure it'll be real intelligent.

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My oh my...The Trifecta Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Congratulations? Laughing!

Just what would you Clueless Whining Kchunts do,without your Imagination or it's Pretend?

Besides nothing.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pretty cool you found the time in the middle of the battle to pop a top on a BMP drop your armour, throw on a booney and take a glory shot for the fans. Hope it didn't take you out of the fight to long. Lots of high tops in that fight?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't go swiping her Imagination...she'll nothing left..............(grin)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rogue
Pretty cool you found the time in the middle of the battle to pop a top on a BMP drop your armour, throw on a booney and take a glory shot for the fans. Hope it didn't take you out of the fight to long. Lots of high tops in that fight?

Took the pics on the way back to Saudi. The festivities didn't last too long, so there was plenty of time when they were through.

Served with 2nd tank bn, and 1/8.

Have a nice night groupie.

Don't forget those pics stick.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How in the phuqq are you going to Post pics of your Imagination or it's Pretend?

Laughing!

You poor poor DroolJitsu Mall Ninja.............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not many TOW2B kills that go around. Most impressive. Other than Brads there wern't more than how many 11H shots taken all together?

Must be a 19D. They get all the kills, just ask em.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are fixing to be put on Imaginary Pretend Ignore!...................(grin)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Could be cool...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It never ain't not.

She's on FIRE!...............(grin)

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Goalie - is there an issue if one hasn't served? I'm curious because you throw that around a lot.

I was too old for either Sand Box events - I did pay for them in my taxes (and continue to). Do I get a little credit for that?

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (10gaugemag, Akhutr, Anaconda, BallisticBRYAN, 10 invisible), 1,577 guests, and 825 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,202
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.