24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Dunno. From reading this forum, I think they might be joos.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
BP-B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Cruz ! May God Bless Him !

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Those that say "Neither."...

Who would be your choice?

Paul?

Christie?

Gendle??? or maybe someone like Ben Carson,,,, I'd really like to see a candidate that isn't a career politician for a change. Lets face it,,, all these career politicians (on both sides of the isle) ain't been doing such a great job.

Cruz,,, Another slick talking Harvard Law grad tied to big banking. Say what you want but they're ALL bought and paid for by the time they get to Washington.
Perry,,, Although I would prefer a governor over anyone in DC the fact that he's a Dem turned Republican sticks in my craw.

Originally Posted by tjm10025
Or stay home on election day and pout?

Why is it so many conservatives automatically assume that anyone who doesn't agree with "their" choice has to be a stay at home whiner?

If that is All you know about Ted Cruz - then you don't know very much !
It's axxewipes like you that think you know something and the fact is that what you know is krap - just like your thinking.
I suppose that in Revolutionary times, guys like you would have objected to George Washington because he was a huge landowner.
Get with the program dud ! Ted Cruz talks the talk and walks the walk.
Jindal and Carson, conservative yes, but No thanks!

Web search an introductory speech that Ted Cruz's immigrant father made to understand what PATRIOTISM is All about!

I can't stand half-baked axxetards like you, and your half-baked opinions.
You are the reason why we get jerks like Romney, McAmnesty and other GOP - Good Ole Pols; the get along go along FOOLS that have created this mess that we are in.

GFY

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Palin ain't running chair sniffer.

She found out that you can't just throw up your hands and walk away from the white house when the going gets tuff.

McCain and Palin,,,,, now THERE was a wasted vote Ethan.

You really don't know wtf you are talking about.... So STFU
I hope not everybody in Idaho is as uninformed and useless as you are

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Neither will win the 2016 Republican nomination. Neither will get my money or support.

So I will put you down for more of the same f'd up krap politicians as usual.
Look up the term IDEOLOGUE and try to figure out how it relates to politics.

IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by 700LH
Neither,

Cruz will do or say anything that will keep his name in the headlines.

Ohhh yeah , Cruz sure gets a lot of "positive" press (sarc)
If you haven't figured out that liberals attack the people they most fear then there's not much hope for you in ever becoming an "informed" American.

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by SansSouci
If the Republican Party is stupid enough to nominate either Cruz or Perry, Hillary wins.

You guys had better start thinking legitimate conservative before it's too late. If Obama's landsliding Romney didn't get your attention, it's likely nothing will.

Do not forget this fact: authentic conservatives will never again vote for a liberal, neocon, RINO. Nominate another another and you'll assure Hillary's Oval Office waltz.

There -
You've heard it from SoupySales !
If that isn't a ringing endorsement for Cruz or Perry then I don't know what is !
Thxs Soupy!

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Hotload
Originally Posted by Savage_99
Sara Palin is pro gun and pro hunting. We lost when the media dumped on her like they do on all conservatives.

[Linked Image]

Much as I love Sarah Palin , she is more of a cheerleader than POTUS matter.

Okay, now think how much better off We'd be with an ex Governor/Mayor Cheerleader than this "Coonmunity Organizing" Clown!
THINK before you post?
Sarah Palin as POTUS is a better choice than most BECAUSE she is an ideologue who believes in the Founding Principles of this Country AND speaks them. Cruz is the only other Conservative that speaks principles !
The others just "dance" around and you are stuck trying to figure out where they stand.
Romney is wishy-washy flawed
Paul is negro/libertarian flawed
Christie is fatly flawed
Perry is aww shucks/GWB flawed
Gingrich is pragmatically/Hitchcockian flawed
Santorum is lack of political base flawed
Carson is negroe flawed
Jindahl is Louisiana flawed
Jeb Bush is Bush fatigue flawed (father and son AND neither got "it" Right)
McAmnesty is party flawed (should be a DemoncRat or form his own "Stupid" party)
Herman Cain is too simplistic flawed
Bachmann is/was Minnestupid flawed (liberals/queers/degenerates)
John Bolton is lack of base flawed
Huckleberry is musically challenged/flawed
Your assorted "former" successful GOP Governors - no national status flawed
Your bogus Libertarians running in the Republican primaries - wtf - get your own party
Any Karl Rove backed candidate - can you say fecal sandwich?
Any candidate who espouses reaching across the aisle - seriously brain dead
Any candidate that looks like he/she should be on a daytime soap opera - just say NO
ANY candidate that appears on Oprah, the View, Late night talk show, matt lauer, cbs, nbc, abc, msnbc, cnn - Death Wish flawed
Anybody that talks to Bill O'rilepuss and does Not beat him into unconciousness
Anybody that allows Republican Party primaries to be moderated by "liberals" and doesn't give them a super-sized dose of Gingrich Umbrage is FLAWED

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ironbender
Still no candidate for the Republican nomination pulling away.

Wait until March or so. IMO, right now we should all be focused on taking the senate in 2 mo.
That.., along with the removal of every single incumbent up for re-election..

OUT!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Redneck

Wait until March or so. IMO, right now we should all be focused on taking the senate in 2 mo.
That.., along with the removal of every single DegenocRat incumbent up for re-election..

OUT!

Fixed it for ya !

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don't play neocon. I'm tired of politicians feigning conservative while cameras are rolling then engage in liberal, neocon, RINO machinations with their Democratic homeboys when doors are closed to public view.

If liberal, neocon, RINO's destroy another authentic conservative like they did in '12 in deference to a candidate who was every bit the liberal as Obama, authentic conservatives will not vote, for whomever loses will be immaterial.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'll vote for that republican getting totally trashed by the MSM for what they profess to believe.

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
If you had bashed Cruz for being an attorney or right wing nut, you might have some credibility,

When did I call him a "right wing nut" or criticize him for being a lawyer? What I said was he's another slick talking Harvard Law grad (which coincidently is what we currently have in office).
Sorry LT,,, I know you think Cruz is the second coming but I simply don't trust anyone in DC. They're "ALL" bought and paid for (which is also what I said in my OP if you would have quoted the whole thing instead of editing for your benefit).
If you think Cruz isn't controlled by those that spent millions to put him where he is I have to question your "credibility".

That's just my opinion, which I'm entitled to just like your entitled to yours so please spare me any more snarky comments about voting for Crispy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

If that is All you know about Ted Cruz - then you don't know very much !
It's axxewipes like you that think you know something and the fact is that what you know is krap - just like your thinking.
I suppose that in Revolutionary times, guys like you would have objected to George Washington because he was a huge landowner.
Get with the program dud ! Ted Cruz talks the talk and walks the walk.
Jindal and Carson, conservative yes, but No thanks!

Web search an introductory speech that Ted Cruz's immigrant father made to understand what PATRIOTISM is All about!

I can't stand half-baked axxetards like you, and your half-baked opinions.
You are the reason why we get jerks like Romney, McAmnesty and other GOP - Good Ole Pols; the get along go along FOOLS that have created this mess that we are in.

GFY

Well now,,,, you're a foul mouthed angry little prick, aren't you?

Course I'm not surprised considering you're from the same state as the corrupt hood rats currently residing in the white house.

What is it with IL and corrupt politicians anyway?

I know,,,, you don't have to say it. I'll go FMS.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 09/03/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you had bashed Cruz for being an attorney or right wing nut, you might have some credibility,

When did I call him a "right wing nut" or criticize him for being a lawyer? What I said was he's another slick talking Harvard Law grad (which coincidently is what we currently have in office).
Sorry LT,,, I know you think Cruz is the second coming but I simply don't trust anyone in DC. They're "ALL" bought and paid for (which is also what I said in my OP if you would have quoted the whole thing instead of editing for your benefit).
If you think Cruz isn't controlled by those that spent millions to put him where he is I have to question your "credibility".

That's just my opinion, which I'm entitled to just like your entitled to yours so please spare me any more snarky comments about voting for Crispy.

Can you read? Let's hope Cruz is controlled by those who spent millions...because it's us.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pat-

Does Cruz' wife's banking connections give you any pause?

Do expect Cruz to run for POTUS?

Does your wife define who you are? I don't picture him as the type that does. I don't know if he will run, or not, and don't really care. He is doing a great job representing those that put him in office now. If the rest of the country thinks he's not liberal enough, we're screwed anyway. At least Texas will continue to boom in the meanwhile. The problem is that (most of) the rest of the country is crashing and it's inhabitants are too stupid to see it, or care. A bigger piece of a smaller pie is not something to shout about.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Pat-

Heidi Cruz, who graduated from Harvard Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. in economics, worked for the Bush 2000 campaign and as an economic advisor to Condoleezza Rice before becoming the current head of the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman, Sachs & Co; just might come in very handy in a Cruz White House.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
worked for the Bush 2000 campaign and as an economic advisor to Condoleezza Rice before becoming the current head of the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman, Sachs & Co

Now thats what I call a lot of information.

Did she hang up posters for bush?

Did she tell condoleezxa about a certain stock

and once again, a fancy name for a houston bank.

Talk about a goddam witch hunt.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Pat-

Does your wife define who you are? I don't picture him as the type that does. I don't know if he will run, or not, and don't really care. He is doing a great job representing those that put him in office now. If the rest of the country thinks he's not liberal enough, we're screwed anyway. At least Texas will continue to boom in the meanwhile. The problem is that (most of) the rest of the country is crashing and it's inhabitants are too stupid to see it, or care. A bigger piece of a smaller pie is not something to shout about.

My wife does not control me, but her thoughts and ideas have some sway on mine, just as mine do on hers.

Please don't mistake my questions as making me anti-Cruz because I'm not. I enjoy watching him wreak havoc on liberals.

I ask because if he runs, the Goldman Sachs connection will be blared by the media. I figure you have a better insight with localer info.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Originally Posted by Redneck

That.., along with the removal of every single DegenocRat incumbent up for re-election..

OUT!

Fixed it for ya !
Thanks, but no thanks. Leave it as it was - ALL of the bastids up for re-election... OUT!!

That includes every feckless pos from my state of WI too...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
116 members (257 mag, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 15 invisible), 1,765 guests, and 825 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.