Hop To
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Laughing, indeed.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I concur on the humor quotient of the Clueless,doing their "best".

No need to reiterate...even obliviously.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Geez Stick, climb down off your high horse and get some air. Just because you want to rain on somebody else's parade and think that your whiz-bang rifle is the cat's bunghole doesn't mean it's the same for everybody.
Pity the man who talks but does not listen for he is heard by no one.

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Are you Imagining to Pretend,that you don't cling on every word?!?

You'd do well to shut the phuqq up,take notes and apply same.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
72 times, out of 183 total posts on this topic. That's how many times that Big Stick made comments of zero value. Absolutely zero value. I didn't take the time to count his favorite, though somewhat overused, phrases.

And yet, there are more than a few on the forum that find him interesting. That, in itself, is interesting.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are at the mercy of your faculties and if only in fairness...your connect percentage is phuqqing dismal. Hint.

Fascinating Dichotomy,that The Clueless Kchunts who Whine the most,
do the least. Just saying.

Might I suggest you build a chart and give SERIOUS thought to taking a Poll,if only to satiate your Hurt Feelers Report.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Find me "mistaken"...it WILL be funny! Hint.

Tough to trump the humor of a Clueless Whining Kchunt,trying to number all the things she doesn't know.

You go girl!..................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
37,000 posts you've made. Quite honestly, I have only seen one post that gave useful information. I'm sure I missed a few other useful ones, but you seem to get most of your mileage out of verbally attacking folks with 3 or 4 of your overused words or phrases. You really work hard at it. Why? Do you think that making other people shorter makes you taller? It doesn't work like that. Well...maybe it does work like that in your world.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fascinating...that you deem your Stupidity as being someone else's "fault".

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are unable to find me "mistaken".

What were the "odds"?!?

Laughing!...................

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slavek
I just bought my first Winchester rifle. It's late 50s Model 70 chambered for svelte .300 H&H magnum. Now I finally get to use some of that Kynamco ammo I have been holding on to. smirk

Congrats on a classic rifle. There's much satisfaction to be gained in using old rifles. It's also funny as heck when they out-shoot your new rifles...well, semi-funny, anyway smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Yeah,or shoot just about anything you put into,without being finicky.

My .300 H&H shot 180,200,220 gr NP's into small groups without any problems.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Where do "all" of these "finicky rifles come from?

Fascinating.

As an aside,I read in F&S that a 300H&H will also shoot rather well with good bullets.

Funny how it actually works!..............

Slavek Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Before I pick up the rifle I'm going to have shop folks put on Weaver 4x38 attached through proven Weaver bases and rings. It should be a nice set up. I haven't read F&S in many years, but I do miss reading monthly issues of Precision Shooting Magazine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Where do "all" of these "finicky rifles come from?

Fascinating.

I would say, based on the last two, a new production rifle stainless/synthetic, found on the used gun rack at the LGS, is a good candidate for being fussy - i.e., the previous owner couldn't make them shoot well. Which is rather funny considering I bought them for bad weather hunting, thinking they'd be less fussy than blued steel & wood. smirk

Chit even the .475 Turnbull Ruger #1 I bought this year, handily out-shoots them. So did the #1 in the unholy .270, that I used last year. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What are "they" and "their" particulars?

Make/Model,bedding,mounting system,glass,torque,bullet,powder,die geometry,throating,twist and COAL?...................

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
To the OP, congrats on a fine rifle. To the other guy who belives that no one should buy a rifle based on nostalgia, personal preference, or because it's their damn money and they want one, get over it. I like old Mausers, they are fun to play with. I like odd ball calibers, they are also fun to play with. I have a 7600 in 30-06 that I hunt with more than any other rifle I own because it was the first real rifle I bought. It doesn't shoot as well or handle as well as my Montana, but I have a lot of fond memories with that rifle. My son shot his first deer with it. Big Stick, I know that you have a lot of knowledge, why you choose to crap on everything that doesn't fit into your narrow view is beyond me. Have you never bought something just because you like it? Never picked up a rifle as an adult that you always wanted as a kid? Even if it isn't the slickest or best shooting rifle.You need to find another outlet for your angst.
Patrick

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Schit is schit.

Hint................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
What are "they" and "their" particulars?

Make/Model,bedding,mounting system,glass,torque,bullet,powder,die geometry,throating,twist and COAL?...................

A Kimber Montana 7mm-08, and a Wby Mark V Ultralight .300 Wby mag. I'll post more details in a separate thread, so as not to detract from this one, and the OP's nice Pre 64 M70.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
His rifle detracts by default...just as your 9-lug 'Bee do.

Hint.................

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,248
Posts18,466,936
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.