-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please.

Just be SURE to do so aloud.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I've not shot many 220gr 30 cals, but I have questions for you guys who have shot many: there are obvious differences in toughness between makers, yes? Is there any consensus on the order of toughness? Earlier in the post, Sierras were characterized as tougher than Hornadys. How do these compare to Remingtons? Obviously, Noslers are going to rate toughest, but where do the other 3 scale?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tough to scoot a 220 fast,then their NERF Ping Pong Ball form,acts as a parachute.

But they recoil more,and that swoons dumb phuqqers...reliably.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Tough to scoot a 220 fast,then their NERF Ping Pong Ball form,acts as a parachute.

But they recoil more,and that swoons dumb phuqqers...reliably.

Laughing!..............

Said by someone who obviously HASN'T shot many of them....

your lack of experience is showing there Schmucklette...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cite the "fast" one,wearing the "good" BC.

Laughing!

You poor poor STUPID phuqq,you couldn't even begin to fathom.................

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Your innate ability to be totally phuqqing CLUELESS is simply amazing.

Fascinating how far over the top of your pointy-head,the most simplistic things sail.

Congratulations?...................

Same old worn out material there Schmucklette....

Your groupies are getting bored and disappointed, that you don't have any new insult material....

and beg to differ.. but if anyone around here has the market cornered on clueless, well they happen to live at your house/shack/outhouse...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Facts are facts.

That despite your inability to savvy.

Bless your heart..................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Laughing!

Well Moronathon....

I've taken several deer back in the Midwest, with a 220 grain out of an 06, shot on the opposite side of a swamp from where I was... and that was a little over 300 yds ranged....its called knowing your equipment... but then you heard that somewhere I am sure..

small dime sized hole going in, small one coming out... and the vitals looked like they had been stirred with a chain saw...

but then AGAIN, you think if you didn't do it, it can't be done...

hard to fit an ego, low self esteem and common sense all into one watermelon you carry between your ears, ain't it...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Seafire

Laughing!

Well Moronathon....

I've taken several deer back in the Midwest, with a 220 grain out of an 06, shot on the opposite side of a swamp from where I was... and that was a little over 300 yds ranged....its called knowing your equipment... but then you heard that somewhere I am sure..

small dime sized hole going in, small one coming out... and the vitals looked like they had been stirred with a chain saw...

but then AGAIN, you think if you didn't do it, it can't be done...

hard to fit an ego, low self esteem and common sense all into one watermelon you carry between your ears, ain't it...

To be fair - you've NOT cited a good BC 220 grain round .308 bullet moving at any speed.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She won't,if only because she can't.

Pretend ain't "real"...despite her best efforts................(grin)

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H&S,

The Core Lokt 220's are the softest and open the quickest but I've still put them through a moose broadside. The Hornady 220's are too tough in my estimation and we've had trouble getting them to open up properly on deer even loaded hot, but that was in a 7600 Carbine.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
She won't,if only because she can't.

Pretend ain't "real"...despite her best efforts................(grin)

Keep trying there Schmucklette....

ya can't keep striking out if you are just sittin on the bench...

ya always get an A for effort, even if you get an F for results..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and patiently await more of your Pretend,conjured by your Imagination.

Spare no "mercy".

Laughing!.............

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by Seafire
[quote=Big Stick]

To be fair - you've NOT cited a good BC 220 grain round .308 bullet moving at any speed.

Well Teal, who does it really have to be 'proven' to?

you personally ask a legitimate question, I'll more than happily give you an answer... .of course whatever I say, Schmucklette will use it as material to piss on it, so does it really matter?

Marines trained in pre WW 1 to shoot 220 grain Round Noses out of their Springfields out to 800 yds plus...get that weight moving, it is hard to stop...or slow down quickly...

but in my hunting I preferred the 220 RN back in my northern MN & Wisconsin Hunting...out of my good old A Bolt 06...

it was always zeroed at 3.5 inches high at 100...and a few little ballistic marks on the old scope, 300 to 400 yds wasn't a real problem... spend a little time practicing....it wasn't that hard in reality...

everything has a trajectory when it is shot out of a rifle.. you just follow the trajectory charts, which are pretty accurate in my experience...

bullets were Sierras, and MV was at 2500 if that is a concern...
SD: 331, BC: 300...3.5 inch zero at 100, about an 8 inch drop at 300 yds...one can find that out from a couple of reload manuals..

of course Schmucklette will claim no one can hit something at 300 yds with a 220 grain RN, while he brags that he can shoot eggs at 500 and 600 yds...so what does that tell us?

No ONE but Schtick can shoot accurately past 50 yds, without his presence.... whistle

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and patiently await more of your Pretend,conjured by your Imagination.

Spare no "mercy".

Laughing!.............

you are 'afforded' the 'luxury'....?????

your personna and the concept of "Luxury"... ya gotta be kiddin me Schmuck.... I'd bet you are still using the old Sears & Roebuck catalog for TP in your outhouse...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No need to reiterate the obvious,that you are a Whining Clueless Drooling Phuqq.

Not that you could NOT.

Laughing!.................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No need to reiterate the obvious,that you are a Whining Clueless Drooling Phuqq.

Not that you could NOT.

Well Schmucklette, however you want to portray me in your homo fantasies, go ahead and knock yourself out...

we can see you are into the Domimatrix thing... I bet you love looking in the mirror and seeing yourself in one of those leather girdles with the push up bra, and garters and the fish net stockings...and borrowing some of your teenage daughters bright red lipstick.... you stud muffin you...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you must.

Not that you could NOT.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
AWWWWW Schticklette.... am I bursting your fantasy bubble for this evening???

have another bottle of Ripple.. you'll feel better...

at least until tomorrow morning, that is...

but I am sure you can't remember the last morning you woke up without a hangover.....

probably was the last time you spent 30 days in the county can...

I am pretty sure that couldn't have been that long ago... a party animal like you....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please.

Just be SURE to do so aloud.

Laughing!...............

You may be correct......but you leave so little to one's imagination with your "pretending". (Gosh it must be a lot of work to pretend you're still - perpetually- in the budding adolescent world..........or NOT!)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 56 invisible), 2,923 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,558
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.