Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Ok catching up here. I adjusted 25 clicks both directions with no problems...

GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I am using dual dovetails, been twisted into place exactly once. It has to be the scope; the past 3 years it has shot 1" groups, the weekend before, it was shooting 1" groups. This weekend it was shooting 1" groups.... Until the phantom click.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Make sure to check all the action, ring and mount screws. They can and do work themselves loose.

Scopes do puke, if it's the scope Luepold will take care of you. I've sent in two sets of Binos to Luepold for maintenance over the years and there were more than awesome.

U
UAE Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U
24hourcampfire is on a bad trail.... more and more fu.... basher and forum expert ass.... last two thread I look at... I learnt Sako sucks.... Leupold sucks....

I have sako(s) and I know many many sako(s) owner..... cause a friend is one of the main sako wholesaler.... like in any production in the world sometimes one sako end up in a dealer shelves with a defect but from my friend point of view Sako' are more reliable than any other brands' my friend distribute....
Gunsmith feedback...

I use Looopy for over 20 years my Dad over 40 yds as well as more expensive brand like Zeiss, Swarovski... I have never had any real trouble with any Sako(s) or any Leupold.... I hunt a lot I shoot a lot... and now I work in guiding business in Alaska where wheater conditions are f...bad.... Unfortunately for "bashers" club.... Leupold is the most respected brand here... among pro.... not pseudo experts.... Lots of guide put money on very expensive foreigner binoculars but they always buy and rely on Leupold riflescope...... they don't fog and stand harsh condition when other brand [bleep] up.... their track are among the most accurate and the last VX3 lenses are just Awesome.... Yeah expert buy nightforce, or etc cause forum expert state lenses are better and build stronger and of course Leupod sucks more than any other brand....

One year ago, a hunter was on a Dall Sheep hunt. He had a Sako in 300 Why with a Zeiss and a Sako Optiloc Mount. McMillan after market stock with bedding, cerakoted. we checked the rifle at the base camp at 300 yds on a bench. The rifle was shooting a shotgun partern.... the hunter was mad.... he started to bash Zeiss.... next he noticed the scope was sliding in the mount.... so he started to [bleep] sako optiloc mount.... Unfortunately.... the problem was not the rifle, not the riflescope not the mount.... The dude (is gunsmith) didn't set up well the optiloc mount.... I know well sako and I noticed the problem... I fixed the optiloc we went to the bench and the rifle was shooting like a dream....

Last edited by UAE; 09/03/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not long ago I bought a Kimber Montana 25-06 and a VX3 3.5-10x40 to put atop it. I was hoping that the Kimber would provide good accuracy when I shot it the first time. Well after shotgun patterns that had me thinking the Montana was an issue I started looking closely at the scope and mounts. After swapping scopes and getting good groups, I ended up discovering that the scope was the culprit. Shipped it to Leupold , they fixed it and I'm good to go now. But to say I wasn't pissed at having to deal with that on a new $400 scope would be a lie. It cost me a couple hours of serious frustration at the range. I guess [bleep] happens, I just didn't figure it would happen that fast!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ndhunterman
I am using dual dovetails, been twisted into place exactly once. It has to be the scope; the past 3 years it has shot 1" groups, the weekend before, it was shooting 1" groups. This weekend it was shooting 1" groups.... Until the phantom click.

Definitely sounds like the scope. Luepold will make it right. I've had excellent service the few times I've used them-- recently on a (newer model) Redfield Revolution that I bought used and abused. They still fixed it for the price of me shipping it to them.

By the way, DDs are darn good rings and bases. I just like seeing Stick's responses to others who may know a thing or two about rifles and scopes-- maybe even as much or more than he does. whistle

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by UAE

One year ago, a hunter was on a Dall Sheep hunt. He had a Sako in 300 Why with a Zeiss and a Sako Optiloc Mount. McMillan after market stock with bedding, cerakoted. we checked the rifle at the base camp at 300 yds on a bench. The rifle was shooting a shotgun partern.... the hunter was mad.... he started to bash Zeiss.... next he noticed the scope was sliding in the mount.... so he started to [bleep] sako optiloc mount.... Unfortunately.... the problem was not the rifle, not the riflescope not the mount.... The dude (is gunsmith) didn't set up well the optiloc mount.... I know well sako and I noticed the problem... I fixed the optiloc we went to the bench and the rifle was shooting like a dream....

What does your retarded hunter have to do with a broken Leupold?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In fairness...the Lying Clueless Phuqq needs ALL the help she can get.

'Course,you can only provide more hilarity.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mike_S
I am just tired of his bullsh!t. For someone who 'claims" so much there is no evidence other than the endless drone of psychotic ramblings.. I vote fraud.

Trouble with you poor poor STUPID Phuqqers is,you ain't got the faculties to savvy.

Which do of course blow the Humor Quotient through the roof! Congratulations?

You are always going to do best,by shutting the phuqq up,taking notes and applying same. Thank me later.

Hint.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm on the ropes.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
May the fleas of 1000 camels infest your crotch,,,,,which judging from your height is 1 foot from your mouth!

LOL

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Didn't mean to horn you up.

May your Imagination and it's Pretend,continue to be "good enough" for you.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It is good nuff for me loser. You're the jackass trying to sell schit no one is buying. You have become the jester of the forum but you're too stupid to realize same..

Do you not realize you're a joke and nothing else? You're a pathetic nothing and no one cares. Now go do something that your (lack) of IQ allows for.....cut some timber, paint some ugly ass worthless rifles, disappoint your loved ones and have a bottle of ....what...I do not know...what do drunks drink these days?????????????? You're nothing live with that!

Now Ebola give me some more fodder you worthless shortcake!!!!

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you MUST.

I'll feign my "surprise" that for the 10,000,000th time,you again profess emphatically how you "don't care",via Estrogen Fueled Vagina Monologue Hissy Fit. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Stupidity is your greatest disability,you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Kchunt.

Bless your heart...............

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Send me your clit. I will marinate it in balsamic vinegar..... Maybe just maybe someone in Alaska will be satisfied, Not you mate mind you....That is never going to happen but the burning might wake you up and stop posting Bull....

Loser! Give it up! No way anyone is listening. Too stupid to notice? So take your mnotukies pieces of skittle looking like shcit and your stupid chicken fokkers and stick them up you super wide AZZ......... Loser! Go drink some and wash your mouth out with reality you stupid worthless self obsessed jackzz!....

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Little stick licker....Willy Wonka is lookin for ya. Its time to stir the chocolate. Hop to it umpa.

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fotis
Send me your clit. I will marinate it in balsamic vinegar..... Maybe just maybe someone in Alaska will be satisfied, Not you mate mind you....That is never going to happen but the burning might wake you up and stop posting Bull....

Loser! Give it up! No way anyone is listening. Too stupid to notice? So take your mnotukies pieces of skittle looking like shcit and your stupid chicken fokkers and stick them up you super wide AZZ......... Loser! Go drink some and wash your mouth out with reality you stupid worthless self obsessed jackzz!....

Didn't mean to horn you up.

Your keyboard is slurring. Laughing!

Tough to trump the humor of a Clueless Whining Kchunt coming unhinged,as she does her "best".

No need to add to your amazingly long list of insecurities,as you reel them off obliviously...but it IS funnier than phuqq when you do!! Bless your heart.

I know...I know...you "don't care".

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooo phuqqing hard,you poor poor STUPID Phuqq.

Just wow!...............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bitchin' Imaginary Pretend Ignore!

Laughing!................

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You're crying Nancy but everybody else is laughing...At you NOT with you. Now go do the dishes...

You chicken fokker

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fotis
You're crying Nancy bit everybody else is laughing...At you NOT with you. Now go do the dishes...

Your fingers are trembling as you type there,"hard charger".

Funniest phuqqing part is,you can't even convince YOU and you are a straight up STUPID Phuqq.

Hint.

Laughing!............

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 53 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,495
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.