Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
RWE Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
story materializing via different media outlets.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe the damn media will stay out of these chitholes.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
They are just asking for an ass whooping.

RWE Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
They are just asking for an ass whooping.

From who?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I guess we get to look forward to "O" coming out and telling us he still has no plan and no clue what to do....

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Well, THAT might (literally, 'might') delay the AIC's next tee time.. And I bet he's right PIZZED...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
RWE Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
(CNN) -- The ISIS terror group has published a video titled "A second message to America," showing the beheading of American journalist Steven Sotloff.

The video also threatens the life of British captive, David Haines.

Sotloff speaks to the camera before he is killed, saying he is "paying the price" for U.S. intervention.

Originally Posted by MSNBC
The militant group the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has reportedly beheaded American journalist Steven Sotloff, according to the SITE Intelligence Group.

�Our thoughts and prayers, first and foremost, are with Mr. Sotloff and Mr. Sotloff�s family and those who worked with him,� White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Tuesday, adding that he couldn�t confirm the authenticity of a video that purportedly shows the execution.

I see that the Whitewash house had knowlegde aforethought enough to equip the Press Secretary with the apology tour message.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dsink
I guess we get to look forward to "O" coming out and telling us he still has no plan and no clue what to do....

What do you want him to do? Declare war on the world? Seriously, what can any president do about stuff like this. If Americans are going to go into these chitholes than they get what they deserve. Why should we risk American lives because other Americans chose to go in harms way because they are journalists.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Soon alla the people 'in the know' will be yelling false flag, and blaming it on Israel.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yep

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There's about to be another beheading as Obama will call a press conference and then beheading to the golf course as soon as it's over

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by derby_dude

What do you want him to do? Declare war on the world? Seriously, what can any president do about stuff like this. If Americans are going to go into these chitholes than they get what they deserve. Why should we risk American lives because other Americans chose to go in harms way because they are journalists.

The greater risk is what happens when we do nothing and there is no price to pay for murdering Americans.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you do nothing then these chitheads attribute it to the US being feared or afraid of them . No response is the worst thing this country can do. I'm in favor of War if this is what it will take to stop the Muslim take over of the world before it is to late to turn it around.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by derby_dude

The greater risk is what happens when we do nothing and there is no price to pay for murdering Americans.

So we should put other Americans at risk to punish murders for killing American journalists who should not be in these countries in the first place?

In other words, double down on a bad bet. Not a good move.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I do not understand these prisoners. If you know they are going to advance their BS by loping your head off in front of a camera,why not resist?
If your legs are free,why not ruin the photo op by attempting to escape? Of course you will be shot and die but you are controlling the circumstances.
You know you're about to die so why follow the script of denouncing your nation?
No resistance just fills these azzwipes with confidence that Americans are gutless and easy targets. At least go out like a man and not a goat being led to market.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bea175
If you do nothing then these chitheads attribute it to the US being feared or afraid of them . No response is the worst thing this country can do. I'm in favor of War if this is what it will take to stop the Muslim take over of the world before it is to late to turn it around.

Who do declare war on, the Muslim religion? On the Middle East? Are we ready for a nuclear WWIII?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by bea175
I'm in favor of War if this is what it will take to stop the Muslim take over of the world before it is to late to turn it around.

Yep...but if you're gonna go to war, it needs to be done right, once & for all...one common denominator in all these terrorist organizations...ISLAM yes...kill every friggin one of them. (& their goats)

RWE Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chapped_lips
I do not understand these prisoners. If you know they are going to advance their BS by loping your head off in front of a camera,why not resist?

The prelude has been played out before. Any video shot with open resistance isn't shown, it's deleted, the subject tortured until he has just given up and is accepting death, then they redo the video again.

Either they get their money shot, or the video is halted, the subject tortured, and the cycle repeats.

This guy has been held for over a year.

Last edited by RWE; 09/02/14.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chapped_lips
If your legs are free,why not ruin the photo op by attempting to escape? Of course you will be shot and die but you are controlling the circumstances.
You know you're about to die so why follow the script of denouncing your nation?
No resistance just fills these azzwipes with confidence that Americans are gutless and easy targets. At least go out like a man and not a goat being led to market.

I'm not so sure that these so-called Americans are not Muslims willing to die for the cause. Sort of a suicide.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
all three, and be done with it , one way or the other

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
360 members (280shooter, 204guy, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 45 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,724
Posts18,400,599
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.