Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Steelhead

People have no [bleep] idea and likely won't, even when it's too late.

As proven by quite a few posters here...

I wonder how many radical islamic doctors are over in west africa getting as much tainted ebola blood as they can? It doesn't take a very imaginative mind to figure out a whole chitload of ways muzzys could wreak havoc on the world...

Lots of other biological agents too...

What about pakistanis & nukes???

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

It won't be too late.

Assuming that ISIS and similar have crossed the border and are here, and will recruit among converts and Muslim immigrants, and manage to blow up some restaurants, shoot up some shopping malls and bring down some airliners, they could kill, oh, I don't know, up to 10,000 Americans a year for, say, four or five years. And gravely injure four or five times as many.

The bloodier it gets, the faster Americans will shed the cow-like tolerance they have now. Nothing is quite so fragile as the veneer of genteel civilization among the English-speaking peoples.

I foresee a day when there isn't a single mosque left standing in the United States. Maybe not in my lifetime, but one day. First, we have to bleed on American soil. More than we have.

RWE Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It's sad, truly.

Years ago, I left the military, and police work, and EMS - knowing full well the toll that life took on my longevity.

I did it, I kept doing it.

I never really liked it, in hindsight, but I was good at it.

Then.

It would be a shame in my later years that the ineptitude of people to see the trouble before them and take appropriate action will ultimately mean the legacy I leave my daughter and grandkids is that ole RWE had to do his best for the homeland, regardless of his personal being.

Not that I won't, I just wish I didn't have to.

I resent on a personal level the powers that be that may allow it to happen.

(wonder if that little diatribe will get me on a list)

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by tjm10025

The bloodier it gets, the faster Americans will shed the cow-like tolerance they have now. Nothing is quite so fragile as the veneer of genteel civilization among the English-speaking peoples.

I disagree...I don't think "most" would ever step foot off their "moral high ground" far enough to do what's needed...regardless of how bloody it gets. If 9/11 wasn't enough to get their attention, nothing will...
http://.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/29/mosques-in-united-states-study_n_1307851.html

I don't normally get news from hufpo but figured that using a lib source might better illustrate my point.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
If 9/11 wasn't enough to get their attention ...

It wasn't. It has to get so much worse than that.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
First we need to get rid of all the liberals; and start kicking ass and taking names! wink

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
RWE, it seems we share similar backgrounds except I liked a lot of it but I think I know where you are coming from.

Basic rules of war. and life: if someone trys to kill you, kill them back. If someone wants to kill you, kill them first.

After 9/11 we declared "a global war on terror" Our military went to war and killed people and broke things, America went shopping.

Total war means conditioning hostile populations and any that support them to fear you above all things. There is no other historical precedent that offers a solution to these savages and their sick beliefs. I have no problem w/ eradicating them if it protects my family. Your belief system may differ.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm with tjm, it's gotta be much worse this time to get these idiots attention. Hundreds of thousands will need to perish.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obama should send a harshly worded hash tag !!!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
RWE Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I have no problem w/ eradicating them if it protects my family. Your belief system may differ.

mike r

Mike,

I have no problem with it.

Like anyone that has put any real thought into the matter, I would really really like to enjoy the time I'm allotted with my kin.

Anyone taking that from me, via endangering my family or their life, liberty or pursuits thereof, will know what extreme prejudice is all about. Even if it kills me, which if not physically, will assuredly change my sunny disposition forever. I've seen the break point a few times and would much rather stay on this side from now on.

Again, no problem. I just know what it will cost. I've got the payment ready either way.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R(snip)
Basic rules of war. and life: if someone trys to kill you, kill them back. If someone wants to kill you, kill them first.

After 9/11 we declared "a global war on terror" Our military went to war and killed people and broke things, America went shopping.

(snip)

While our politicians may have declared war, they didn't allow our military to conduct a war.

If we had conducted an all out war in Afghanistan and Iraq, the Afghani's and Iraqi's wouldn't be harboring Al Qaeda and ISIS because the would have feared us more than them.

That is how you win, hit them 10 or 100 times harder so that they take care of things so we don't.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
RWE, exactly the way I feel.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
R(snip)

(snip)

While our politicians may have declared war, they didn't allow our military to conduct a war.

If we had conducted an all out war in Afghanistan and Iraq, the Afghani's and Iraqi's wouldn't be harboring Al Qaeda and ISIS because the would have feared us more than them.

That is how you win, hit them 10 or 100 times harder so that they take care of things so we don't.

America went after countries instead of the real enemy...Islam.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

America went after countries instead of the real enemy...Islam.

True, but if we make it untenable for the countries that harbor the islamists to harbor them, they will police their own.

What the Western people fail to grasp is what we need is not to respected, we need to be feared.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

As proven by quite a few posters here...

I wonder how many radical islamic doctors are over in west africa getting as much tainted ebola blood as they can? It doesn't take a very imaginative mind to figure out a whole chitload of ways muzzys could wreak havoc on the world...

Lots of other biological agents too...

What about pakistanis & nukes???

America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism
posted HOT AIR August 29, 2014 by Noah Rothman

...According to a report in Foreign Policy magazine on Thursday, investigators recently had an opportunity to inspect a Dell laptop allegedly linked to ISIS which was transported to Turkey from Syria.
In that laptop, which belonged to a man who studied chemistry and physics at two Tunisian universities, contained files with instructions on how to manufacture weaponized bacterial agents.
The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons and how to weaponize the bubonic plague from infected animals.
�The advantage of biological weapons is that they do not cost a lot of money, while the human casualties can be huge,� the document states.
The document includes instructions for how to test the weaponized disease safely, before it is used in a terrorist attack. �When the microbe is injected in small mice, the symptoms of the disease should start to appear within 24 hours,� the document says.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

139 members (338reddog, 444Matt, 257robertsimp, 450yukon, 10gaugemag, 358WCF, 19 invisible), 1,701 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,184
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.