-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You go girl. Prove what you spew. Let's see proof of your degree dietary medicine.

Her's one for ya and even you can do this as it is sooooooo easy. Name one member on here you have met in person;)

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by eh76
Waiting on you to prove all you have claimed dumbass..... you got multiple personalities is that why you said ALL?

What about all this fugged up advice I offer? Show the WORLD what an ignoramus I am. Knock yo'self out.

BTW You so the second sentence I your post above to a tee wink

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Waiting on you to prove all you have claimed dumbass..... you got multiple personalities is that why you said ALL?

What about all this fugged up advice I offer? Show the WORLD what an ignoramus I am. Knock yo'self out.

BTW You so the second sentence I your post above to a tee;)

Yep, just like in the EKG thread, where everybody who actually knew anything had to agree with me. Still waitin.......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And stp I hope you have medical malpractice insurance for all the free dietary advice you are giving out laugh liability is a bitch.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
You go girl. Prove what you spew. Let's see proof of your degree dietary medicine.

Her's one for ya and even you can do this as it is sooooooo easy. Name one member on here you have met in person;)

Ed Tyanich. He doesn't come here much 'cause he got sick of the tards, like you.

There is a fairly short list of folks here that I do intend to look up. You ain't one of 'em, unless you wanna pony up on that 2K bet. Trav's a puss and he's sceered.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ya Travis is a puss...that's rich! laugh shows how little you actually know. You prove how ignorant you are minute by minute laugh

Funny how you make up imaginary friends you have met here...let's see pictorial proof putz.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey Ghengis Kahn used to frequent this website too! Prove that wrong laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by brymoore
I'm preparing for a hunt that I will be truck camping and doing long day hikes to hunt. I'll be out past dark glassing. I thought packing an MRE would be a good idea for dinner in the field.

Any recommendations for who/what to buy MREs? I've at military issued MREs but not the civilian versions.

Having a sale if you are interested at BePrepared.com

Sale Link

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I took a Meal #15 along on my fishing kayak yesterday. It's Mexican Style Chicken Stew and comes with Santa Fe Rice and Beans side dish, plus jalapeno cheese and crackers, cheese-filled pretzel logs, drink mix, and M&Ms. WAY too much food for me at a sitting, so I had the pretzels as a snack, the chicken stew and drink for lunch, and the M&Ms later. For supper, I mixed some chicken chunks I had in the fridge with the rice and beans. Saved the cheese and crackers for some other time. Almost two full meals out of one MRE.

Oh, it tasted great.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I was out of town for two weeks and didn't have a chance to buy any MREs. I went the PB sandwich route.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Went on a hike in the mtns yesterday. The woman who was our host fixed up a big bag of really good BLTs. They were awesome.

And this was after stepping out the door and walking 50 yards for some early morning trout fishing, caught a half-dozen in a bout 40 minutes. Prince nymph, nothing fancy.

After that, a big ol' omelet.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, Ackman, 15 invisible), 1,617 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,513
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.