-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not sure why anyone cares what he says, nor why they feel it needed posting here

It's just giving him more publicity

Getting indignant over the rambling of fools is a waste of time, and Facebook is mainly filled with fools

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
He knows from blind and stupid being both

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gerald Rivers is just another media slut looking for ratings where ever he can get them...just another dumbass

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who is Geraldo Rivera? That some sort of horse jockey somewhere?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nobody listens to the frootloop. He never progressed past being Babbah Wahwah's boy toy.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jerry Rivers is no longer relevant....

Last edited by gonehuntin; 09/01/14.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Indeed, it is pathetic, to listen to folks bash the 2nd amendment. If not for the 2nd, there would be no 1st--3rd-----4th---?. The 2nd is the ONLY amendment, that guarantees, all the rest!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
A tragic accident, and now we have the left capitalizing on it. People occasionally do stupid stuff, and occasionally they die from their incompetence. The left obviously thinks we should get rid of evil guns. How they think THAT would change the hearts of evil or stupid people is beyond me. A LOT of people crash their cars, fall off of cliffs, burn themselves up, etc. Where is the hue and cry to change our lives to the point where we can screw up, and still stay alive? A no fault life. Doesn't work that way, and never will. I realize I am preaching to the choir here, so I guess this is a rant. We need leaders who actually have READ the Constitution, understand it, and FOLLOW it. Bet Jerry has a coupla guns. How come these lefties are not the first in line to get rid of THEIR stuff? Kinda like the redistribution of wealth thing. They have a lot of spare money - why not stand firm to their principles, and give THEIR money to inner city crack whores? They are pretty quick to give MY money away...I could go on...but won't.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Just another one of Fox's progressives

TOKEN progressives, so they can claim to be "fair and balanced"....
there are way too many of them to be called 'token'.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Geraldine is, always was and will remain an ass unworthy of my time or the bandwidth wasted herein.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks to several hurricanes, I know Geraldo. He is a prissy little queer.

Presidential eh?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
A prime example of the idiocy of the left..
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Jerry Rivers is no longer was never relevant....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Thanks to several hurricanes, I know Geraldo. He is a prissy little queer.

Presidential eh?

Damn...maybe so.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In 2001, during the War in Afghanistan, Rivera was derided for a report in which he claimed to be at the scene of a friendly fire incident; it was later revealed he was actually 300 miles away. Rivera blamed a minor misunderstanding for the discrepancy.[21]

Controversy arose in early 2003, while Rivera was traveling with the 101st Airborne Division in Iraq. During a Fox News broadcast, Rivera began to disclose an upcoming operation, even going so far as to draw a map in the sand for his audience. The military immediately issued a firm denunciation of his actions, saying it put the operation at risk; Rivera was nearly expelled from Iraq.[22][23] Two days later, he announced that he would be reporting on the Iraq conflict from Kuwait.[24]

In 2005, Rivera engaged in a feud with The New York Times over their allegations that he pushed aside a member of a rescue team in order to be filmed "assisting" a woman in a wheelchair down some steps in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. The ensuing controversy caused Rivera to appear on television and demand a retraction from the Times. He further threatened to sue the paper if one were not provided.[25]

In 2007, Geraldo was involved in a dispute with fellow Fox colleague Michelle Malkin. Malkin announced that she would not return to The O'Reilly Factor, claiming that Fox News had mishandled a dispute over derogatory statements Rivera had made about her in a Boston Globe interview. Rivera, while objecting to her views on immigration, said, "Michelle Malkin is the most vile, hateful commentator I've ever met in my life. She actually believes that neighbors should start snitching out neighbors, and we should be deporting people." He added, "It's good she's in D.C., and I'm in New York. I'd spit on her if I saw her." Rivera later apologized for his comments.[26][27]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He's an idiot but I do agree with him on this one thing - a 3d grade girl should not have been allowed to fire a fully automatic gun which resulted in the death of her instructor.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
ah, i don't believe that incident happened in new jersey, it was at dolan springs, which is near lake mead, in arizona. As far as geraldo, he also live in arizona having gone to the university of arizona, where we keep liberals in this state, a.k.a. the university of northern sonora.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Jerry Rivers is no longer relevant....

What has Joan Riversofplastic to do with Baba Wahwah?

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I musta missed something. Since when did anyone give a rats azz what Geraldo says? The guy is a mental midget.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,247
Posts18,466,921
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.