-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My bad there,Lever Looker...what do you "do" for a "living" again?

Embellish,as you MUST.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
"Hint", I'm a doosh bag, "laughing"� get a new schtick A-hole, your current one is lacking. Big stick, more like small _ick. What an Azz clown� Love turd ball cyber pukes like you� all you can do is criticize instead of making any type of contribution, short of your small johnson and low self esteem. I kicked a guys zzz just like you in junior high behind the bleachers, he was whacking off to the latest issue of chunky adzes� oh! I'm growing tired of your sniping limp _ick. Oh, and GFY, again...

God Bless America!
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Your Imagination is nearly as phuqqing funny,as your Pretend.

[Linked Image]

I am imagining and pretending you were in the BMP when I shot it. Unfortunately, I know it 'taint true, as the Iraqi army also has a height requirement.

Have a great night. Don't forget to puke in the toilet or outside when the bottle's done.....

wink

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Pat85

Do any of you other guys actually go and kill stuff, grill it, and eat it, without using the forum's "preferred" boutique rifle and scope combo?

No, why would I want to?

Why not?

Heck, for some people, financial constraints make spending a boat-load of money to shoot some deer at 50-75 yards irresponsible in terms of family obligations.

I am much more impressed by someone who can get 'er done with the simple minimum than I am by a gear whore. Heck, that applies even more so to hockey for me than hunting. I damn sure don't look down on somebody for hunting with less than a 1200 dollar rifle and 500 dollar scope, especially if they are trying to feed a family or send kids to college.

wink

[insert Stickism about whine and pretend here]

smile

Why are you more impressed by people that "get er done" with a "simple minimum"? I'm curious as to what the "simple minimum" is. To some a nice pre 64 M70 in a Mcmillan with a good fixed scope could be considered "simple minimum", to others a Montucky with the same fixed scope, to others a nice new insert X brand rifle. I'm not sure the "point" of this long ass thread other then a space for you to pontificate on what you think is "simple and minimum" and then to argue with anyone having a different opinion.

I think it's cool when people shoot rifles that make THEM happy and hunt (if that's their thing) and eat the harvest, and talk about the rifles that make THEM happy without worrying about what other people think.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll feign my "surprise" that yet another Clueless Phuqqing Texan got horned up and went Cock Talking.

I'm HAPPY that your Imagination grants you enough Pretend,that you think you can kick my ass.

FUNNY schit...you poor poor Cluelesss Phuqq!

Wow...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Paradiddle

I think it's cool when people shoot rifles that make THEM happy and hunt (if that's their thing) and eat the harvest, and talk about the rifles that make THEM happy without worrying about what other people think.

Yup, me too. And, if you read the thread, you'll meet someone who feels a need to try and chit all over anyone who doesn't do it his way.

Lotta cool pics and stories in here. Too bad the resident troll can't stick to pontificating in the threads relevant to his tiny, nay, miniscule little niche in the shooting universe.

smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Who schits on you,more than YOU do...with your phuqqing AMAZING Stupidity? Do tell. Laughing!

Funny how it's ALWAYS someone else's "fault".

I mean,not that there's alotta openings for pointy-headed mouth open drooling dumbphuqqs.

Laughing!.................

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I'll laugh at your Ram pics.....

....when you post 'em.

Have a nice night. Don't forget to puke in the toilet or outside when you reach the bottom of the bottle.

wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Turd Polishers are a phuqqing hoot!

Cite my Ram...it'll be phugging funny!

Almost as funny as your "job".

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Cite my Ram...it'll be phugging funny!

Can't, still waiting to see YOURS.

Funny schit!

440yds/75A-Max.

[Linked Image]

450yds/75A-Max.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!................

Everyone else was laughing too. Considering how many times you use the word "pretend" in a day.....

wink

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I do VERY much enjoy the Secret Squirrel dreaded "we" Clause.

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Kchunt.

Wow....................

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I do VERY much enjoy the Secret Squirrel dreaded "we" Clause.

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Kchunt.

Wow....................

Nothing secret. You said:

Originally Posted by irfubar
Perhaps you two Clueless Kchunts had best post pics of your exemplary wares,you use to make such "determinations". Laughing!

Looking forward to both the Whine and the Excuses,though in no particular order.

Hint................

Here is my imaginary swift, for your viewing pleasure. It now wears a Leupold 3.5-10 with an M-1 elev. turret.
Thank me later... hint
[Linked Image]

Here is my imaginary ram,
[Linked Image]

And to help you with your imaginary book rams, you can use this one, just photoshop a pis of yourself with it. wink

[Linked Image]

That should keep you busy fueling your imaginary pretend? crazy
You go girl!!!

You got owned, then posted pics of other people with stuff they killed.

But, per usual, you'll just keep slinging mud, rambling in a drunk stupor, and pretend you know everything about everything.

Have a good night. Don't forget to puke in the toilet or outside when you reach the bottom of that bottle.

wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep...I'm on the ropes.

Such amazing "perceptions" by you,enable you to "do" your "job".

Laughing!....................

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Pat85

Do any of you other guys actually go and kill stuff, grill it, and eat it, without using the forum's "preferred" boutique rifle and scope combo?

No, why would I want to?

Why not?

Heck, for some people, financial constraints make spending a boat-load of money to shoot some deer at 50-75 yards irresponsible in terms of family obligations.

I am much more impressed by someone who can get 'er done with the simple minimum than I am by a gear whore. Heck, that applies even more so to hockey for me than hunting. I damn sure don't look down on somebody for hunting with less than a 1200 dollar rifle and 500 dollar scope, especially if they are trying to feed a family or send kids to college.

wink

[insert Stickism about whine and pretend here]

smile

Who looks down on people with a less then $1200 rig ? I couldn't give a flying [bleep] what some one else uses. And if a person can't afford a $1200 dollar rifle because they have to put a kid through college that's their issue. It called living with in your means .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She can only do the best she can,with what incredibly phuqqing little she has to work with.

Funny how it actually works.................(grin)

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I put meat in the freezer with a beat up rem 760 chambered in 270 topped with a 4x tasco. What's the big deal?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've put meat in the freezer with a club.................

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Most defiantly more impressive than a cheap rifle and inexpensive scope.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Punched alotta dinner in the ear too...............

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I've put meat in the freezer with a club.................

how bout a piece of wire.........

[Linked Image]

cheap, inexpensive, reloadable.

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 09/02/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (35, Bigd7378, Birdwatcher, 7mm_Loco, 12 invisible), 1,426 guests, and 844 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,256
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.