Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
BP-B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yes. Saw it on Fox website.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
here are the words of Karen and Billy Vaughn, who lost their only son in Afghanistan:

As Commander-in-Chief, your actions � or lack thereof � Mr. President, cost lives. As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole � not only in America�s security � but the security of the entire globe. Your message has come across loud and clear, sir: You are not up to this job. You know it. We know it. The world knows it.

Please vacate the people�s house and allow a man or woman of courage and substance to seize the reigns of this out-of-control thug-fest and regain the balance we, America, have provided throughout our great history.

Thanks to your �leadership� from whatever multi-million dollar vacation you happen to be on at any given moment, the world is in chaos. What�s been gained, you�ve lost. What�s been lost, you�ve decimated. You�ve demolished our ability to hold the trust of allies. You�ve made a mockery of the title �President.� And you�ve betrayed the nation for which my son and over 1.3 million others have sacrificed their very lives.

great Letter.. spot on no less...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
AND take away his Citizenship !
He and his ilk are vermin and are NOT in any sense Americans.
Out with Him and his Degenerate collaborators - NOW

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire

Thanks to your �leadership� from whatever multi-million dollar vacation you happen to be on at any given moment, the world is in chaos. What�s been gained, you�ve lost. What�s been lost, you�ve decimated. You�ve demolished our ability to hold the trust of allies. You�ve made a mockery of the title �President.� And you�ve betrayed the nation for which my son and over 1.3 million others have sacrificed their very lives.

These words need to find their way to a marble monument and be placed on the Whitehouse lawn with a ceremony after he and his administration are gone... To serve as a deterrent for future fugups at the polls.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
The AIC couldn't care less... He's busy tryin' to qualify for the PGA...

The pos AIC won't EVER resign, he won't EVER be impeached and he won't EVER spend a day in jail - where he so RICHLY deserves to be spending the rest of his miserable life..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Redneck
The AIC couldn't care less... He's busy tryin' to qualify for the PGA...

The pos AIC won't EVER resign, he won't EVER be impeached and he won't EVER spend a day in jail - where he so RICHLY deserves to be spending the rest of his miserable life..

of course he won't resign...he is smiling as he reads the letter because...it is accurate. Obama set out to accomplish those very goals. he's proud of his record!

ked mad

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The AIC couldn't care less... He's busy tryin' to qualify for the LPGA...

fixed it for you...this will all be like water off a ducks back to that POS squatter

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eh76
The AIC couldn't care less... He's busy tryin' to qualify for the LPGA...

fixed it for you...this will all be like water off a ducks back to that POS squatter

It should be LGBT-PGA!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
AND take away his Citizenship !
And freedom.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't really want his resignation, but his head on a pike in front of the gates of hell would be sweet.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He will never leave office on his own. He will have to be removed by congress or the people.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
WHAT people??! You mean SHeeple? Agree with you, but not going to happen.

"The day I went to work everybody showed up to watch Johnny Luster work. Well, they had a wheelbarrow there, and said I was to push that thing around all day. I looked at it, then turned around and headed for the mountians..."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A man can dream!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
669 members (17Fan, 1badf350, 09wingates, 007FJ, 160user, 74 invisible), 2,646 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,346
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.