Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Fieldgrade! What a great hunt! Thanks for sharing cool photos!

Thanks KW,,,, I always enjoy your posts/threads too.

Originally Posted by MadMooner
Great pics! Looked like a great time.
I can't wait to chase some birds.

As to the other....when ya start telling a fella how to care for his dogs, prepare to get some chit, at the very least.

Thanks MM,,,, what do you mean "can't wait to chase some birds"? Get busy man,,,, you're letting the best time of the year slip by.

As to the other....I was going to post over in the hunters campfire but decided to do it here where folks are usually more respectful. So much for that idea.
Oh well,,, at least the ignore function's still working.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Best check your rear view often. I may have all my Lib Subaru driver friends follow you around just to torment your azzz.

You're looking and you know it.

laissez les bons temps rouler
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Respectful! I tried to joke with you and I got a F U hillbilly. If Deflave or some other joker would have said the same thing I did you would have laughed and said something witty back but since I'm not Mr. Popular its F U.

Shakin My Head.

P.S. Nice pics you grumpy azz.

Last edited by seal_billy; 10/02/14.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Travis or anyone else wouldn't be stalking and whining either crybaby.

For the record,,,, I started a harmless thread complimenting a member who had stopped by for a meet and greet and you came along (like you're doing here) with a wise ass comment when all I said was "anyone passing through ID should stop and meet Lonny". WTF is wrong with you that you feel the need to crack wise when someone makes a sincere compliment?

Sorry if straight talk hurts your feelers.
Maybe you should switch to maxi-pads.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 10/03/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Fieldgrade! What a great hunt! Thanks for sharing cool photos!

Thanks KW,,,, I always enjoy your posts/threads too.

Originally Posted by MadMooner
Great pics! Looked like a great time.
I can't wait to chase some birds.

As to the other....when ya start telling a fella how to care for his dogs, prepare to get some chit, at the very least.

Thanks MM,,,, what do you mean "can't wait to chase some birds"? Get busy man,,,, you're letting the best time of the year slip by.

As to the other....I was going to post over in the hunters campfire but decided to do it here where folks are usually more respectful. So much for that idea.

Oh well,,, at least the ignore function's still working.

I gots a nine month old with a bad cold, a wife over worked and sicker than the kid. My best employee just gave two weeks and no one internally is ready or able to fill his shoes and my boss won't let me make an offer to keep him.

I'm ready to say fugg it and chase some birds.

Anyway- that's my whine for the day!

Catfish agrees.
[Linked Image]

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Well hell!!! Sounds like it's one thing after another.
Hope things turns around for you before these beautiful fall days are no more.
Life's hard but I'll bet ol Catfish is still happy to see you when you get home even if he isn't getting out as much as you'd both like.

I'm retired so I my woe's have shifted from the job to my health and bank account. Still beats work though. Matter of fact, I'm headed out for some Grouse hunting in the morning and firewood cutting in the afternoon if the sun ever comes up.

Hope the family gets to feeling better.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I was Joking, you know humor. You don't get my humor. I don't wish you any bad will but I see we aren't going to mesh. That's fine too I guess. I can tell your an ok guy you just don't have the same sense of humor or my type of personality.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Great looking camping spot. I'm envious.

�Some people hear their own inner voice with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy�or they become legend."--Jim Harrison

www.doing-manly-things.com
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Good stuff FG, Love that little scatter gun.

FWIW, I think the world of my dogs, and haul them in a kennel in the bed of the pickup..

fuggen easterners.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rosco1
Good stuff FG, Love that little scatter gun.

FWIW, I think the world of my dogs, and haul them in a kennel in the bed of the pickup.

fuggen easterners.

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,, Yea,,, I'm glad I was born and raised in the west.
Sometimes I think 'with a few exceptions' everyone east of the Rockies and west of the Sierra/Cascades is either a Yankee, a Hillbilly, or a F A G. wink grin

Course,,, the west ain't what it once was either. frown
Sadly,, the whole dam country's turning into a bunch of panty waists,,, the west just seems to be taking a little longer to get there.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 10/23/14.
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

604 members (1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 16penny, 10Glocks, 69 invisible), 2,039 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,269
Posts18,448,309
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.