Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ain't that the truth....

Or open it up to 15 games a week, might get my percentage up with pure dumb luck....

I'm sucking hind teat right now...

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by byc
Have to go with the ATS on this one DW.

IMO that's all you have.

Appal. St. has beat GA South the last 3 years....yet are still underdogs...

cry

[Linked Image]

Is that at the Texas State Fair? I had an older relative on Mom's side (well, by marriage) who stood sheepishly while another shirt-tail relative told how much money he had lost trying to beat the chicken.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't have any idea..

Randon GIS: chicken tic tac toe...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Score please? Cha ching. wink

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Odds makers nailed that one pretty close, I'll admit...

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
2-0 so far, Ga Southern and UCLA came thru for me. Hundley looked pretty good against gAySU:)

Struggling to find dogs I like enough to gamble on this week.

Tennessee at Georgia: Dogs better not be flat against a talented but young Vols team. Like the Vols at +17 but I think Bulldogs pull out a win.

Arkansas at TAMU: Boy Arkansas is recovering, finally, from the loss of Petrino. Good run game, but I have to take A&M. The whooping they put on the cocks is too much for me to go against. Gambling community all over Ark this week. I like Aggies.

Minnesota at Michigan: Crapfest, what a tumble Michigan has taken. I'm almost broke up over it as an Irish fan. Almost wink They need to win one at home, they should get it from the gophers. Michigan.

Stanford at Washington: I'm disappointed about what I've seen the Huskies, I expected Petersen to have them overachieving. At Hawaii they were without their starting QB. Easter WA is a good FCS program. FCS being the key word there, and that was a shootout. Their Illinois win was most impressive but unfortunately, not sure how impressive that is. Stanford lost a close one against SC, their other victories don't tell us much other than the defense looks stout. Honestly I liek Stanford here, but I have to take a dog at some point. Come on Huskies!

Mizzou at South Carolina: Boy, what a letdown losing to Indiana last week. Jerks, had Mizzou as one of my ML locks. Cocks tried to sleep thru what started out to be an attrocious Vandy team but pulled thru. Mizzou can definitely win this game. I think the Cocks will win it, but I'm gonna gamble on Mizzou.

Boise St at Air Force: Air Force supposed to be much improved, this was a shootout last year for a half. I have to take the Broncos though.

Duke at Miami: I hate Miami. I hope Duke wins. They may very well. I like Miami and I really can't explain why.

Oregon St at USC: WTF USC, losing to BC? Glad it happened, I also hate USC but I think they are on the upswing again and handle the Beavers. USC 31-14.

As you can see, I like all chalk. I liked all chalk last week too but forced myself to take some dogs. Wrong dogs. I changed my picks a few times this week. Taking Washington and Mizzou, should probably be taking Duke, Minnesota and Arkansas instead. Good luck this week fellers.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm gonna' smoke you hillbillies this weekend.

Rear view mirror baby!!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Man oh man! I really wanna" take the Hogs. Or maybe I just want the Aggies to lose. Dunno!

Totally stuck on 3 games.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Taking all the favorites...I can't justify going outside the box this week, don't know if I've ever picked only favorites...

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Vol's playing tough!!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Snakebit vols. We hold gurley while out backup is in, but can't tackle him when Worley comes back.

I firmly believe that the UT program has a hex because of firing Fulmer.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
23-7 Pack over Noles.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
23-7 Pack over Noles.

tis evident to me, you don't fear the Bob nearly enough.

that could prove costly my friend whistle grin

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
South Carolina over Mizzou tonight Randy. Sorry buddy!! grin

Actually, should be a good one!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm reeling from the loss to Indiana.....ugh

maybe MO will resort to form of many years ago, lose games they shouldn't and win ones they shouldn't as well.

though I'm not inspired by what I saw as the outcome with Indiana (for Gawd's sake, they play basketball there NOT football, (grin)

I'll be pullin for those Tigers as per usual, but I won't be bettin on them!

btw David, are you beating Bob so far in BTP? that's really the only stat that matters yaknow!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What is it with the feathers on Missouri's helmets?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I had the same question and also wondered if they had to pay royalty fees to the O Ducks.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh how the mighty Broncos of the Smurf Turf have fallen....

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

btw David, are you beating Bob so far in BTP? that's really the only stat that matters yaknow!

Randy---Brother Bob is likely ahead. "For Tonight!" grin

The Arkansas pick hosed me.

Go Nats!!!!

Penguin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well this week's games are up and they look nasty. Man this is the hardest one yet. And we have 4 SEC games as well so you southern lads should be living large.

Foxbat is out to an early lead. Gonna have to get it in gear and make my run at him early this season. Don't forget we drop one week when you're checking the standings and plotting strategy.

Good luck boys, you're going to need it lol.

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 163bc, 51 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,234
Posts18,466,711
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.