Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
In the first place the murders were out of his jurisdiction in Missouri. So now your question should be where is Democrat Governor Jay Nixon, the Hero of Ferguson, on this issue?

Plus I think your source is full of BS.

Overland Park and Gardner are in Kansas (I have family in both towns), and Howell apparently committed murders in both places. That's where the Brownback comment came from.

I see nothing to call BS about, maybe you should look into things closer.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
BP-B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
So how do the blacks want the justice system to go for them. Flaming tires, hacked off arms legs? Maybe they and their sympathizers should go back to the dark continent.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
In the first place the murders were out of his jurisdiction in Missouri. So now your question should be where is Democrat Governor Jay Nixon, the Hero of Ferguson, on this issue?

Overland Park and Gardner are in Kansas (I have family in both towns), and Howell apparently committed murders in both places. That's where the Brownback comment came from.

I think you're right. Brownback is a tool of the Koch's and nothing more.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

You are fundamentally confused.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Damn, go burn down the Unemployment office, that should put some fear into them.

Sean
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
As much as we'd like to, one can not blame the entire black community on the actions of ONE of their own...

I am not going to condemn the entire black population for this one guys killing of 5 elderly people...

at the same time, for Mr Howell, I sure hope the Klan is active in the local area....with him in particular having a score to settle with....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Just sent an email to both Jesse Jackson's outfit and Al Sharpton's outfit, asking them why the moral outrage over the shooting of Michael Brown, but them being quiet about Brandon Howell killing 5 white senior citizens in cold blood for no reason, except trying to cover his tracks, while getting caught in the commission of a crime....

Doubt if I will hear back from them, but if I do, I sure can imagine what their comments will be...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
Just sent an email to both Jesse Jackson's outfit and Al Sharpton's outfit, asking them why the moral outrage over the shooting of Michael Brown, but them being quiet about Brandon Howell killing 5 white senior citizens in cold blood for no reason, except trying to cover his tracks, while getting caught in the commission of a crime....

Doubt if I will hear back from them, but if I do, I sure can imagine what their comments will be...
Probably because Howell didn't hate the white folk...that was just bidness.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Probably because Howell didn't hate the white folk...that was just bidness.

So...he killed black people too?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
As much as we'd like to, one can not blame the entire black community on the actions of ONE of their own...

I am not going to condemn the entire black population for this one guys killing of 5 elderly people...

at the same time, for Mr Howell, I sure hope the Klan is active in the local area....with him in particular having a score to settle with....

No Sir, phugg the n I gg ers, they've been killing White people out-of-hand for too long. Not ONE peep of condemnation out of the "black community", if you can call a pack of wild and lawless animals a 'community'. I look at the pictures of those White people and see MY relatives. It's my race against their race at this point in time, and to hell with those n I gg ers, I would not trade ONE White life for their continued existence on Planet Earth.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Have not heard any mention of this horrible murder on any news channel today. As usual. And we never hear mention of the name of Channon Christian either. Total news blackout. White people are just bugs to be stamped to death in the steet. Who cares. Not news.

When you read up on the history of guerilla war and counterinsurgency by those so experienced, David Galula (I think is how you spell his name) there is a perfect template that you can overlay on the black inner city in America. They divorce the local population from trust or cooperation with lawful government. Preach a cause. Underground economy, (drugs). Use the enemies resources against him, (welfare) On and on you can go. We have an active Marxist revolution going on in our country right now via the angry bitter violent negro and all the useful dolts that enable them. Transition from uderground to siezing power seems to be coming about in events like the last two election (frauds).

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Think about it; they are collectively organized and waging war on you and me. As a group. As a tribe. As a nation of common people with common war aims and goals and propaganda.

I commend the very very very few blacks who cry out, but those who do are damned as uncle tom lackeys and bitterly attacked. These people are waging war on White America at every level of society; on the street corner, in the class-room, in business, in the government.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Robert_White

Think about it; they are collectively organized and waging war on you and me. As a group. As a tribe. As a nation of common people with common war aims and goals and propaganda.

I commend the very very very few blacks who cry out, but those who do are damned as uncle tom lackeys and bitterly attacked. These people are waging war on White America at every level of society; on the street corner, in the class-room, in business, in the government.
And like most wars, the foot soldiers in this one, were they to win, will be stomped afterwards by their elitist masters. Neither Trotsky nor Che survived very long.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Holder is summoning agents to investigate this.
No doubt.

P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Folks got fed up with the actions of blacks in Tulsa in 1921 and the result was ethnic cleansing before the term was ever used.

Perry

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PWN
Folks got fed up with the actions of blacks in Tulsa in 1921 and the result was ethnic cleansing before the term was ever used.

Perry
Tulsa's a danged good town. I like it there. Biggest gunshow in the world and friendly folks. I live a little closer to KC than T Town though...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I am outraged. Probably won't burn down anything in my neighborhood or go looting though.
Might not be a bad idea in his.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
his race does not matte

Gee, seems like it's starting to.

A black male born in 1991 has a 29% chance of spending time in prison at some point in his life.[5]
Nearly one in three African American males aged 20�29 are under some form of criminal justice supervision whether imprisoned, jailed, on parole or probation.
Black males ages 30 to 34 have the highest incarceration rate of any race/ethnicity.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
696 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 77 invisible), 2,979 guests, and 1,377 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,659
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.