Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
U
UAE Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U
Last.... All guys here with a sako 85 ejection problem can sell them.... To me !!
I'm ready to buy them for 5$ then fix and resale them.....

GB1

U
UAE Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U
Hi Travis.... sorry I'm not french.... But I can only agree with you ! if the 85 was french made it would be even worst than 2 or 3 dudes describe the 85!!!

Anyway USA build the raptor F-22 it cost 150 m$ required more than 30 hours of maintenance per flight hour and a total cost per flight hour of $44,000..... In one word he is not working..... He is more often at the "gunsmith" than shooting..... F-35 is even worst..... So Usa rely on F-15 and F-16..... French Dassault build the "RAFALE..... One of the best multirole fighter in the world..... It works, is less expensive and it fly more than he stand in the "gunsmith" shelves......

So travis..... Nobody in France can make a Mcmillan rifle or a Sako.... But they have other knowledge...... Stop to be "redneck".......

I have a Glock 10mm before buy it I read lot of bashing about glock 20 reliability on different forums full of plenty experts... Same such/kind of comments than here about the 85... As I'm stupid [bleep] I bought one..... I followed Tim Sundles advice (buffalo bore owner a real expert) I put a wolff recoil spring 22 lbs..... I shoot BB full charge and corbon I had no one problem......

It's just another sample..... Does it means I'm lucky with supposed craps' brand or just do my job and operate my gun as you should be !?

Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by UAE
Dear best friend from alooobama.... What don't you understand ??
4464 posts.... Make you an expert ???
It's fun when you work in major cities people speak english and everybody understand everybody..... As soon you're in south.... You don't speak english... It's not from me but from an american born university teacher....

Himself told us he gave up to try to understand people from some state !!!! Cause first they don't speak ENGLISH SECOND cause they are f...... Stubborn redneck...... (By the way for me a redneck is not someone working land but a f...... idiot)

Last my dear bestfriend my experience is when a redneck is wrong or out of arguments..... His only defense is to say to an american resident first generation (who writes and speaks a literal english) "is it english ? Was it english ?.....

Anyway SAKO is one of the oldest rifle maker in the world..... If sako's rifle was crap they would have been out of the business for a long..... The fact there are more statisfied sako owners than 2 or 3 ass.... Redneck...... Pissing them....

Have a good day !

The 85 is a French built piece of schit.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
UAE,

Couldn't help but notice that you deleted the URL in your signature line - I've captured it here for posterity. smile

http://ursus-arctos-expedition.tumblr.com/

I'm a wee perplexed as to what you're selling or promoting there but by reading your above posts here, things become a little clearer as to why. laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyway USA build the raptor F-22 it cost 150 m$ required more than 30 hours of maintenance per flight hour and a total cost per flight hour of $44,000..... In one word he is not working..... He is more often at the "gunsmith" than shooting..... F-35 is even worst..... So Usa rely on F-15 and F-16..... French Dassault build the "RAFALE..... One of the best multirole fighter in the world..... It works, is less expensive and it fly more than he stand in the "gunsmith" shelves......

So travis..... Nobody in France can make a McMillan rifle or a Sako.... But they have other knowledge...... Stop to be "redneck".......

Pepe Le Pew?

What fresh Hell is this?
U
UAE Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U
I didn't.....
Maybe are you making fun..... But I don't get yet all american humor subtleties....... I work on it.... Don't ask too much ;-)

Anyway guys last year, the number 5th brown bear and biggest bear killed in Alaska since 60ies was killed with a Sako !

Originally Posted by SKane
UAE,

Couldn't help but notice that you deleted the URL in your signature line - I've captured it here for posterity. smile

http://ursus-arctos-expedition.tumblr.com/

I'm a wee perplexed as to what you're selling or promoting there but by reading your above posts here, things become a little clearer as to why. laugh

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And another one of Boxers many different personalities.

Life is just one damned thing after another
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Lotta weird [bleep] in Alaska apparently.....Do you know stick?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Yep! I am thinking Stick is having real fun with his "new" personality. I have spent quite a bit of time among Europeans and this particular jargon just not have an authentic ring to it.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by shootem
And my reply to the email itself:

That's just plain BS. Either the design, parts, or assembly are faulty. I'm running a Zeiss 1" diameter tube with standard turrets in Leupold Medium height rings. You just don't get more plain vanilla than that. The cartridge cases eject STRAIGHT UP. It wouldn't matter if I was using a 30mm tube with target turrets. Nor would it matter the ring height. If the cases eject straight up they cannot clear the scope. And the rifle is meant for scope mounting because it has internal bases and no open sights. You can give me all the company position responses you like but that does not change the facts.

I am retired from over 25 years of sales and/or service of capital medical equipment. I am very familiar with design issues and customer service. Fortunately for you the FDA does not get involved with firearms. I say all this to let you know I'm familiar with how product issues can arise and how they are handled. On this issue you have your corporate head in the sand. At this point I am not sure of my next step. But I assure you there will be a next step. There are agencies that complaints on product defects such as this can be directed to. I am not at all happy with your response.

OP,
It is no doubt frustrating that you are experiencing the issues you describe with your rifle and the manufacture. I'm surprised that Beretta has taken that position on the issue. I hope you get things resolved to your satisfaction. BTW, have you read your signature line lately?

μολὼν λαβέ
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by UAE
Put your sako 85 action in your ass.... sit on it or sell it !!!

Best thing I have ever read on the internet. EVER.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nevermind.

Last edited by stevenautique; 09/11/14.
S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by TNrifleman

That's just plain BS. Either the design, parts, or assembly are faulty. I'm running a Zeiss 1" diameter tube with standard turrets in Leupold Medium height rings. You just don't get more plain vanilla than that. The cartridge cases eject STRAIGHT UP. It wouldn't matter if I was using a 30mm tube with target turrets. Nor would it matter the ring height. If the cases eject straight up they cannot clear the scope. And the rifle is meant for scope mounting because it has internal bases and no open sights. You can give me all the company position responses you like but that does not change the facts.

I am retired from over 25 years of sales and/or service of capital medical equipment. I am very familiar with design issues and customer service. Fortunately for you the FDA does not get involved with firearms. I say all this to let you know I'm familiar with how product issues can arise and how they are handled. On this issue you have your corporate head in the sand. At this point I am not sure of my next step. But I assure you there will be a next step. There are agencies that complaints on product defects such as this can be directed to. I am not at all happy with your response.

OP,
It is no doubt frustrating that you are experiencing the issues you describe with your rifle and the manufacture. I'm surprised that Beretta has taken that position on the issue. I hope you get things resolved to your satisfaction. BTW, have you read your signature line lately?

Yep. I put it there so I'd read it every post. Sometimes it's still difficult. Plus I'm kind of an 'earthy' Christian. Tend to put things in everyday speech. I'm sure Jesus saw a little BS in his day too. Thinking he cleaned out a temple full of it one time. Thanks for the reminder.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TNrifleman

OP,

Yep. I put it there so I'd read it every post. Sometimes it's still difficult. Plus I'm kind of an 'earthy' Christian. Tend to put things in everyday speech. I'm sure Jesus saw a little BS in his day too. Thinking he cleaned out a temple full of it one time. Thanks for the reminder.

I know what you mean.Hang in there.

μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by drover
Yep! I am thinking Stick is having real fun with his "new" personality. I have spent quite a bit of time among Europeans and this particular jargon just not have an authentic ring to it.

drover

Actually, this version is easier to decipher than some of the others.

Where DOES he find the time?

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cal74

Good grief, don't let Sitka Deer see you make fun of his boy UAE. He'll be all over your ass.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by cal74

Good grief, don't let Sitka Deer see you make fun of his boy UAE. He'll be all over your ass.

I hate to enable the lunatic fringe, but the pics on his Tumblr page are impressive, especially the big chocolate brownie.

Last edited by Pappy348; 09/12/14.

What fresh Hell is this?
U
UAE Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U
Guys..... I have better to do..... I'm leaving for hunting over two weeks..... I'm not speaking about p.dog or turkey hunting but real..... I mean real man hunting for men with big sticks... Sh..... I start to speak like some expert here....

As I'm a [bleep] stupid foreigner living here I go in the field with one of my sako 338, and my glock (a girly toy if you listen some expertssssss) hope i won't have to sit on the 85 inch bolt STICK in front of a redneck grizzzz..... I leave expert together dreaming about real hunting....

Relax..... We learn everyday..... You should contact directly Sako in finn.... By the way I ordered some springs just to make a try.....

Last edited by UAE; 09/12/14.
U
UAE Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U
Last I'm not saying this guy is lying about ejection trouble but..... This guy is so aggressive in this comment so weird etc......

He has so many options to handling or fix than i guess maybe he has an erection trouble..... Erection/Ejection same duty ! No no I'm not insane

Frustration drive men to be procedural and aggressive.... So I think a good blow job could be a good option for some guys here !

Imho, LRcampos fix is I think a great idea and even a great optimization for a rifle exempt of any jam.....

Last edited by UAE; 09/12/14.
U
UAE Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
UAE,
Actually, I need to back pedal a bit. At first glance, your site is confusing but after scrolling it, (wouldn't allow me yesterday) it actually turns out some decent photos and blog posts. My apologies.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (444Matt, 450yukon, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 16penny, 21 invisible), 1,940 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,373
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.