-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I made a short post on facebook about how angry I was when Obama started off with his statement about ISIS/ISIL being "Not Islamic". One of my old liberal college friends responded that Christians should check their sins at the door. Here was my response:

When the Catholics and Protestant were killing each other in Ireland, it didn't make them "Not Christian"- It just made them evil. When Boko Haram slaughters entire villages and takes the schoolgirls captive to be converted or sold into slavery, it doesn't make them "Not Islamic" it makes them evil. When the Nazi's rounded up German Jews and killed them, it didn't make them "Not German" - it just made them evil.

When Islamic Fundamentalists, whether they call themselves ISIS, ISIL, Al Qiada, Boko Haram, Hamas, Hezbollah, Ansar Al Sharia, Al Shabaab, or Al Nusra behead Christians, Jews, Yazidis, and Hindus, it doesn't make them "Not Islamic" - it makes them evil.

We cannot stick our heads in the sand and appeal to a greater desire for World Peace. While we hold hands and sing kumbaya, they are organizing, growing their numbers and building their coffers. To say these people aren't Islamic implies that they aren't following their religion. Mohammed, the Prophet of Islam, beheaded approximately 900 Jewish men in his assault on Banu Qurayza, where people were required to convert to Islam or die. The women were captured and sold into slavery. In Saudi Arabia today, people are beheaded by the government for apostasy. These people aren't acting outside the tenants of Islam - they are emulating its prophet and have established a caliphate in Iraq and Syria.

There was a British soldier that was beheaded in the streets of London last year by two Muslim militants - were they Islamic? A recent poll of Muslims in the UK found that 40% supported the establishment of Sharia law in Britain. Under Sharia, people are beheaded for apostasy, stoned to death for being the victim of rape or even being seen in public with a man outside their family.

The statement made by Obama last night that "No religion supports the killing of innocents" is just a platitude. The Koran sanctions beheading of unbelievers and those fundamental believers of Islam use it for the same reason Mohammed did - to strike fear in the hearts of their enemies. The Koran teaches them that unbelievers are not innocents. Muslim Imams regularly call for the complete destruction of the United States and the West. Are they not Islamic? Political correctness results in getting innocent people slaughtered in the name of Islam.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Mr. President - it may not be YOUR Islam -- But it is most certainly THEIR Islam.

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 09/11/14.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Very good WyoCC!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes excellent post. Liberals will never get it until they are about to lose THEIR head...

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Islam is a religion of the dark side of the Force.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
all muslims support terror and murder when done in the name of allah.

Sam......

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by eh76
Yes excellent post. Liberals will never get it until they are about to lose THEIR head...

Seems to me the last two that literally lost THEIR head never got it either. They tried appeasement until their last breath.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Very well said, sir.

μολὼν λαβέ
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Indeed!!

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well said...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There is at least one rational and intelligent man in Colorado.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I watched it. Looked like the most painful speech he has ever made.

Pfuggin doosh.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Thanks for the clear and concise explanation. The problem with liberals is that they don't believe in absolutes good and evil, thus no one can actually be truly evil--they simply make some bad choices once in awhile.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I have lost my ability to even attempt any meaningful conversation with Liberals... especially haughty self righteous ones....

Please don't feed the trolls!
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
My response? CLICK ...and nothing but a blank TV screen

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by eh76

Seems to me the last two that literally lost THEIR head never got it either. They tried appeasement until their last breath.

Just after that they understood

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
There is at least one rational and intelligent man in Colorado.

I'm a Wyoming export/expat - whichever.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Excellent - and, did he reply? Can you get that in front of Obama?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
He went radio silent...

[Linked Image]
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
That was an excellent explanation of that filth.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,585 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,511
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.