Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by sherp
Prayers going out to the families and let's hope the police in those areas handle this the way Germans did back in the 1940s.

Your schtick is misplaced here.

MAGA
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
RIP, Brother. Prayers up for the injured Trooper and the families, blood and badge.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gang stuff, someone making their bones, could be a possibility. Killing a cop, big bones there.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Gang stuff, someone making their bones, could be a possibility. Killing a cop, big bones there.

A lot of heat. Bad for business. When was the last time you heard of a U.S. gang shooting up a police station?

Naaa, something else is going on here....

This happened right at shift change. I'm thinking one of them was the target.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 09/13/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
I hate to say it, but the shooter could be a jealous husband. I hope not but it is a possibility. Otherwise I think a grudge from an arrest/trial is possible.

IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
" Jealous Husband" Is the info that I am receiving.

Don't gobble at me
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by sherp
Prayers going out to the families and let's hope the police in those areas handle this the way Germans did back in the 1940s.

Your schtick is misplaced here.

No schtick at all. Every time a police officer has to rough someone up(such as the recent news about the officer knocking over the paraplegic in the wheelchair) and folks complain about it, police officers and supporters like me claim that what appears to be an over reaction is due to civilians being out to kill them so they have to do what they do. Sounds like it is time for the police to even the score with the community and restore the respect and fear that has obviously slipped to the wayside.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fullfan
" Jealous Husband" Is the info that I am receiving.

Say it ain't so................

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
sounds like Fort Apache in the Bronx

Sam......

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Your passive-aggressive schtick gets more amusing the longer you skulk around. My hope is that one day your balls will drop and you'll be able to actually stand your ground and argue your beliefs like a man.

Until such time you remain a useless twat who isn't fit to shine the boots of the fallen.

RIP Trooper.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NH K9
Your passive-aggressive schtick gets more amusing the longer you skulk around. My hope is that one day your balls will drop and you'll be able to actually stand your ground and argue your beliefs like a man.

Until such time you remain a useless twat who isn't fit to shine the boots of the fallen.

RIP Trooper.

George

Actually, civilians are only good for performing menial tasks for police.

Why bad mouth me? I only support police officers on issues that police support fellow officers. Seems a bit odd that you would not appreciate that considering it is something you do daily.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
One 'nem fuggin' Terminators must be loose again,...

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
That troop barracks is apparently surrounded by state forest land, and thoughts are the shooter concealed himself in the woods and fired from concealment

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
The responding medics were also underfire

Link with dispatch transcripts

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
RIP Trooper and wishing a speedy recovery for the wounded one. That barracks covers the area where my lake house is, I also go by it on my way to my Catskill property, pretty quiet area. Most of the land along Rt. 402 is SGL or Delaware State Forest (80,000 acres). The only contact I've ever had with troopers from that barracks is when my parents T-boned a guy who blew a stop sign, troopers called and they followed the fallen off parts to the house of the driver, excellent job. Rt. 402 is a one lane road in each direction (N&S), only escape would be Rt. 84 or the woods.

Last edited by NJelksmacker; 09/15/14.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by gitem_12

If he or she hung around to fire on the medics then the shooter must know the surrounding woods well enough to navigate an escape at night. 402 would have been sealed off to get out by car by then one would think.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That's even more disturbing. Bad enough to ambush some LEOs, but then to wait around and fire on the first responders? Wow, that's a special kind of evil IMO.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SShooterZ

That's even more disturbing. Bad enough to ambush some LEOs, but then to wait around and fire on the first responders? Wow, that's a special kind of evil IMO.

I've been under fire more as a medic that I did working LEO.

30-30 to the radiator in a old Chevy van ambulance will drive up the pucker factor.

They didn't want us to render aid to the guy they already put the effort into shooting.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RWE
I've been under fire more as a medic that I did working LEO.

30-30 to the radiator in a old Chevy van ambulance will drive up the pucker factor.

They didn't want us to render aid to the guy they already put the effort into shooting.

That blows my mind! eek

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Backwoods Michigan, it was like the Hatfields and McCoys.

Meanwhile back in the city, one of Detroit's finest citizens put a gun to my head and told me I better save the guy I was working on, that he shot no less, because the dude owed him money. When my partner slipped up and said the guy was already dead, homey did his damndest to make good on his threat, but thankfully his trigger finger wasn't as fast as my oxygen tank upside his head.

I won't get started on the medical calls that turned out to be domestics.

It's a phuq'd up world, chief.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 21, 222Sako, 222ND, 68 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,243
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.