24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll have the last word and the 220gr BB ain't the great equalizer. TKO theory is just a flawed as the rest of the theories. Every animal I've killed with a 35 did indeed pretty much have a 35-45 cal exit hole, nowhere close to the golf ball plus left by the 30-30 nor the blood trail. I've seen fat clog many of the exit holes on 35 Remington's with no blood trail.

2much gun has too much mouth. We can run this thread up to 1000 pages because I'm not gonna let some no account numnuts beat me into submission.

2much, I caution you, God, Uncle Sam, and the Mobile River Delta, has made me one of the luckiest and baddest on the planet. As per your threat from another thread about "stomping a mudhole in my ass", I've had far more dangerous of a woman than you try and get left on the battlefield.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 09/08/14.
BP-B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
And best quote of the thread goes to.... "I told you before, I see how it kills and work backwards. Many times it defies logic and fact." Congratulations!

Deer are not and will not ever be the test of a woods carbine. Guys are using 22 cal varmint bullets, for hell's sakes, and getting dramatic drt. If you want explosive kills on deer that surpass anything you get with a 30-30, load them up warm with 170-180gr 357 bullets and watch the tons of shiit drop.

This isn't rocket science, but it is close: ballistics science, and it is a science. There will never be world in this universe where a larger cal and higher speed kills less effectively, given like construction and that both exit.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Then you are the idiot, congrats!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Perhaps you'd like to elaborate on how I am an idiot. I'm willing to concede it if you are willing to back it up.

It is hard for me to agree with statements you make that 'defy logic and fact', even according to you. So I am not an idiot if I agree with things that are illogical and fictional? Or do you still want to argue that even handloaded, the 30-30 kills better than the 35 Rem?

It may be the case that you are somehow correct, and that the science, views of ballistics technicians, and opinions of most others including myself are wrong. Like I said, I am willing to concede that if you can back it up with something. Otherwise, I'm going to stick with the physics, and you can feel free to call me whatever you like.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Too much talk exhaust itself.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I like your choice in guns and cartridges, btw. Those 336SS are pretty.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can tell you that my 356 Win went LENGTHWISE through a big Texas hog hit at 30 yards. In neck out the left rear ham. Velocity was 2250 fps. That is pretty much equal to the BB load. I highly doubt any other 35 rem OR 30-30 load would have done that with cup and core bullets while expanding like mad.

[Linked Image]

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nice pics

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Every animal I've killed with a 35 did indeed pretty much have a 35-45 cal exit hole, nowhere close to the golf ball plus left by the 30-30 nor the blood trail. I've seen fat clog many of the exit holes on 35 Remington's with no blood trail
Those were my results EXACTLY, over and over again. Color me unimpressed with the .35. The .30-30 just plain kills better and that's it, and that's all. I do still hear buck toothed, inbred, butt nuggets like 2muchscum say deer run for miles after being fairly poked with a .30-30. Those folks need to quit shooting deer in the a$$ and guts and learn where the vitals are. I think an anotomical chart or some shooting lessons would be of more use to them than trying to sound out the big words in yet another loading manual.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've two 30-30's Winchester 64 and a Marlin 30A. I also have a 32 in a 94. I just bought a Rem 141 in 35. I'll mostly shoot cast bullets in the 35 as I do with the others. I suspect the pre-expanded bullet in the 35 will be more of a quick killer than the others. Since I can get factory velocities out of the 30-30's and the 32, I expect to do so with the 35 also.
I don't hunt deer from a tree and never will so I suppose the distances may be greater with my style of hunting than others, but not that much.
Expermenting with different loads, rifles, and bullets is what makes this fun. If I had to use the same rifle with the same load all the time, what fun would that be?

Everyone has different experiences and that is why we have opinions. Calling one another idiots due to our/their experiences is quite odd in my opinion.

By the the way, I think the 30-06 is better than the 270 in every game animal bigger than coyotes but the 270 is better for varmints.

;-)

Last edited by Bugger; 09/17/14.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did we ever find out if RGK's rifle was stolen?

Mike

Last edited by ready_on_the_right; 09/17/14. Reason: Spelling

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Every animal I've killed with a 35 did indeed pretty much have a 35-45 cal exit hole, nowhere close to the golf ball plus left by the 30-30 nor the blood trail. I've seen fat clog many of the exit holes on 35 Remington's with no blood trail
Those were my results EXACTLY, over and over again. Color me unimpressed with the .35. The .30-30 just plain kills better and that's it, and that's all. I do still hear buck toothed, inbred, butt nuggets like 2muchscum say deer run for miles after being fairly poked with a .30-30. Those folks need to quit shooting deer in the a$$ and guts and learn where the vitals are. I think an anotomical chart or some shooting lessons would be of more use to them than trying to sound out the big words in yet another loading manual.

Hey look!

Mr. I got called out so I'm going to bed now has awoken from his beauty rest! Care to tell us what firearms company you work for now and what you do that qualifies you as an expert on terminal rifle ballistics? AS YOU STATED EARLIER.

Please do tell.

Or how about pics of that vast supply of components?

Or are you feeling sleepy again?

And please, don't PM me whining like a little bitch again.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2much, I caution you, God, Uncle Sam, and the Mobile River Delta, has made me one of the luckiest and baddest on the planet. As per your threat from another thread about "stomping a mudhole in my ass", I've had far more dangerous of a woman than you try and get left on the battlefield.

You killed a woman on the battlefield? Not surprising,

You said you "can be anywhere I want you to be". Did you not?

Or was that just you talking out your ass again?

Maybe if you weren't such a lowlife POS that insulted people's families and women and children alike, we wouldn't be having this little chat.

The fact that you find women "dangerous" is rather amusing.

I can assure you any "luck" you had was "dumb luck", Mr. Badass. Let me know when you get to Detroit. Otherwise, I'm done stooping to your level. Oh wait a minute, I haven't insulted any women or children, or people's families. I guess I haven't sunk to your level yet. Nor will I ever, you POS.....

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Hey look!

Mr. I got called out so I'm going to bed now has awoken from his beauty rest! Care to tell us what firearms company you work for now and what you do that qualifies you as an expert on terminal rifle ballistics? AS YOU STATED EARLIER.

Please do tell.

Or how about pics of that vast supply of components?

Or are you feeling sleepy again?

And please, don't PM me whining like a little bitch again.....
Some of us have to work for a living unlike you f*cking welfare bums. Detroit ? figures you're a goddam city slicker to boot. You sure the hell don't know squat about killing schit with anything. And it's none of your goddam business who I work for you little pansy A$$. I am what I say I am. Not a goddam welfare case like you. "Skilled trades" my A$$ ! You're the one that removed yourself from private conversation so who's the "little bitch" here ? I don't know that I've ever seen such a moron in my life and you sure as hell aren't entertaining enough to be worth missing an hours sleep over.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMAO. Can't seem to remove your foot from your mouth now, can you?

Keep dodging, that's okay. We all know now.

If you'd like, post a copy of your last paycheck, and I'll post a copy of mine. Then we can all laugh even harder at your ludicrous remarks laugh laugh laugh I'm game if you are, and I don't dodge or talk out my ass. Put up or shut up a$$hole.

I removed myself from the PM you sent for reasons exactly as stated..... I HATE WHINERS. If you'd like, post a copy of it for all here to see if I am lying. laugh laugh laugh I believe it states JUST THAT.

C'mon Mr. Firearms Industry, is that the best you can do?

I'm betting you NEVER post the PM, NEVER post all those components you (don't) have, NEVER post the paycheck, NEVER state who you work for, and NEVER tell us what makes you the "firearms industry expert" you claim to be.

What poser. Laffin'.........

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
What makes you an expert ? ............ Not a damn thing. You're not a ballistician {which means precisely Jack diddly in evaluating actual bullet wounds in actual dead animals you stupid A$$} you're not a gunsmith, in fact you've done precisely NOTHING that would make your opinion carry any weight at all. All you can do is babble on about ft lbs. of energy and TKO values and a bunch of other irrelevant schit thinking you're going to impress somebody with all the reading you've done. Not gonna happen here DUMBO. SupposedlY hunting/shooting is your hobby. Lotsa dedication there sport {sarcasm on dummy}. You can't even prove you shoot alot {which makes schit for difference here dumba$$} as you could have scarfed a picture from anywhere. In short, you're a big mouthed blowhard with NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER expecting me to prove something to you ? You are a complete idiot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another dodge. Who woulda thunk it????

NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER.

Sure you don't wanna compare paychecks with this welfare case? I just got paid today?

Another BIGMOUTH POSER.........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
I'm betting you NEVER post the PM, NEVER post all those components you (don't) have, NEVER post the paycheck, NEVER state who you work for, and NEVER tell us what makes you the "firearms industry expert" you claim to be.

Put up or shut up. Bottom line.

Unlike you, I don't have to lie about my experiences, where I work, what I own, or what I make.

Doesn't it suck that you can't PM me and whine right now? You're a joke...........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, I know.

Since you are UNABLE to post anything credible whatsoever, and I "don't know squat about killing anything", why don't we post pics of our best bucks? How does that sound? You seem to be QUITE the deer hunter.

Whaddya say? Best buck pics, since I am all but inept at killing and you are Joe Deer Hunter?

Let it fly. I'll find a pic of mine, from lying on ground to hanging on wall. You up for that, sport?

GOD THIS IS TOO EASY............................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More crickets. Must be bedtime again for Mr. Firearms Industry.

How does it feel to have your ass handed to you by "Joe the Plumber", you condescending POS? laugh

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
172 members (444Matt, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 24 invisible), 2,004 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.