Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'm old - but I hope I never get so old that I freak out over a younger generations fad or fashion.
But this has been the order of things since recorded history ...

Personally, I look dumb in any kind of a cap no matter how I wear it.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by deflave
My son had one for a couple weeks. I didn't say anything. But there were times I would tell him "Take that hat off please" before we would walk into the hardware store or gun shop. He asked me "why" a couple times, but I never replied.

He obviously absorbed the hint, because like I said, it only lasted a couple weeks.

My boy went through that wigger phase, and had some of those goofy flat bill hats. He made the mistake, when he 1st got them, of leaving them out while he took a shower. In the interest of being a good father, I rolled them up properly for him before he came out. Man, but he squealed his a** off when he saw them......

He also got the hint, and never left them around me unattended after that........

Last edited by HilhamHawk; 09/17/14.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjm10025

One of the real mysteries of life is why so many adolescent heterosexual girls find this sexually attractive.

What's that saying about all women are just two white zinfadels away from their first lesbian experience blush

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
My son had one for a couple weeks. I didn't say anything. But there were times I would tell him "Take that hat off please" before we would walk into the hardware store or gun shop. He asked me "why" a couple times, but I never replied.

How about because men don't wear caps/hats indoors?

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Originally Posted by tjm10025

One of the real mysteries of life is why so many adolescent heterosexual girls find this sexually attractive.

What's that saying about all women are just two white zinfadels away from their first lesbian experience blush

umm..thank god for white zinfadel?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Flat bills go right along with pinning the ears back with cap, strange to me anyway.

Dave

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mathman

How about because men don't wear caps/hats indoors?

Well that would be a little hypocritical since I wear my hat indoors.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
White zinfandel? Sheeit! Tequila is the stuff. If I marketed a brand of tequila I'd call it MPR.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Then remove it and set the example.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mathman
Then remove it and set the example.

What example? It's 2014. People leave their hats on in the fuggin' hardware store. If you want it different join the Marine Corps.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I don't mind the flat bill hats, first of all kids will be kids, like earrings on a teenager, they don't know any better and most will grow out of the 'trend'...

For those who don't well it is an easy read on what type of person you are dealing with. I like to think of the flat billed hat as a modern day dunce cap. YMMV

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Next thing you know light beer will be popular. We're going to hell on an express train! laugh

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Just out of interest, do the younger blokes there wear those silly black ear-ring thingys with the big holes in them.

Hook a finger in one of those and you will have instant control.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Only the uber stupid ones...

Again they are doing me a service, they might as well wear a sign that reads I am stupid, please don't expect much out of me.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Just out of interest, do the younger blokes there wear those silly black ear-ring thingys with the big holes in them.

pretty much no matter who you are with, when you see a kid (and I bet they are working a dead end job) with those big holes in their ear lobes, the person with you says "he'll never have a real job"

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

A lot of the younger European, Irish, and English fellows that are passing through are wearing (?) them, it seems to be catching on with the sexually ambiguous in the cities.

Some of them have a hole large enough to drop a twenty cent piece through.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

A lot of the younger European, Irish, and English fellows that are passing through are wearing (?) them, it seems to be catching on with the sexually ambiguous in the cities.

Some of them have a hole large enough to drop a twenty cent piece through.
[Linked Image] = [Linked Image]= [Linked Image]

Last edited by KFWA; 09/17/14.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That 'dipschitt' in the first photo wouldn't know a Stillson wrench from a Phillips head screwdriver!

Look at his friggin hands! NEVER will those hands ever see a callous!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA

pretty much no matter who you are with, when you see a kid (and I bet they are working a dead end job) with those big holes in their ear lobes, the person with you says "he'll never have a real job"

I work with a couple of designers that have smaller gauged earrings and they are some of the best electrical/instrumentation designers I've worked with in the past 20 years. Not dead end jobs as a top designer on a busy year with o/t will be pulling in six figures.

I think they look lame, but I'd rather hang out with those guys than most of the engineers I work with.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by RMulhern
That 'dipschitt' in the first photo wouldn't know a Stillson wrench from a Phillips head screwdriver!

Look at his friggin hands! NEVER will those hands ever see a callous!!

He is worth about 200 million. I don't think he gives a shidt.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,544
Posts18,453,358
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.