Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eyeball
Yesterday Glenn Beck said Romney would be a great president. I wasn't expecting to hear that.

Have you listened to Beck for more than an hour or 2? If so, you might want to contact your healthcare provider since you seem to be exhibiting signs of dementia.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Impossible to convince granite-heads that when the choice is limited to A or B, withholding a vote for B leaves a vote for A unblocked.

Yep,like you I always buy substandard products in hopes that the company producing them will turn around and crank out quality goods/products. No way they would change their practices without people like you and me rewarding them for what they do.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by krp
The ones the overwhelming majority here at the fire voted for.

Both McCain and Romney self destructed by playing it safe in the last stages of the elections. And the swing states teetered to Obama on very low percentages.

The real question is what is the GOP going to do this round to turn that around?

Kent
. Don't have any idea. Not expecting much if any intelligence out of Americans any more.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by sherp
Impossible to convince granite-heads that when the choice is limited to A or B, withholding a vote for B leaves a vote for A unblocked.

Yep,like you I always buy substandard products in hopes that the company producing them will turn around and crank out quality goods/products. No way they would change their practices without people like you and me rewarding them for what they do.

Most any vehicle you can buy is substandard with respect to the amount it costs. So, why don't you just keep riding a jackass. After all, you don't seem to mind one running the country -down?

I'm sure when the butcher doesn't have your perfect steak, you just ask for the cheapest and most rotten one.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/20/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Feed me some more crap Sherp, by telling me our servicemen would be getting killed under the same ridiculous rules of engagement 0 has initiated.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
You can love Romney or hate him...but if anyone feels the country is better off with the crew of hoodlums that run this country now,instead of Romney, you have to be pretty damned stupid.

Sometimes life boils down to some pretty bad choices. At those times you just have to hold your nose and cowboy up.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Most any vehicle you can buy is substandard with respect to the amount it costs. So, why don't you just keep riding a jackass. After all, you don't seem to mind one running the country -down?

I'm sure when the butcher doesn't have your perfect steak, you just ask for the cheapest and most rotten one.

We had perfection in Bush...and we could have had perfection again with McCain or Romney. It is perfection when you support the same thing from one person such as gun control, while opposing the same policy when it comes from another correct?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Feed me some more crap Sherp, by telling me our servicemen would be getting killed under the same ridiculous rules of engagement 0 has initiated.

No, what ever is happening now would have the (R) after it if done by a republican. Like you I adored the bailouts because Bush & McCain supported them, but then had to shift to complaining about them because Obama got elected after also supporting them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BobinNH
You can love Romney or hate him...but if anyone feels the country is better off with the crew of hoodlums that run this country now,instead of Romney, you have to be pretty damned stupid.

Sometimes life boils down to some pretty bad choices. At those times you just have to hold your nose and cowboy up.

Yep, we could have a semi-auto ban and socialized meds scheme you and I could both support if we had just got Romney in.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I'm not perfect as you seem to think you are. I don't require it in anyone else and never considered Bush perfect. Don't put your lies in my mouth.

I'm sure you got the perfect in every way wife and would not change a thing. I'm sure you never accept anything but perfection, unless its in a pres.

Since we've never had the perfect president I'm sure you never vote. Our servicemen will be proud to know they are fighting for folks who try to cover their backs and suck it up like you.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

No, what ever is happening now would have the (R) after it if done by a republican. Like you I adored the bailouts because Bush & McCain supported them, but then had to shift to complaining about them because Obama got elected after also supporting them.
laugh Bwahahahaha!

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yep, we could have a semi-auto ban and socialized meds scheme you and I could both support if we had just got Romney in.
laugh Cracking me up. Funny because it's true.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Or we could have a muzzy in the w h.

So, a screwed up part one bailout at what 350 billion is worse that a 780 billion bailout that went to 0s friend companies plus another $7 trillion in debt?

Oh yeah, and how about our servicemen not able to fire on an approaching motorcycle with a driver and rider holding a suitcase bomb - until the Muzzies fire first on them.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Remember Ze ro and your $3.50 gas, if you're still happy, you're a dumbass. smirk

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Moderate Mitt would have continued his well known coalition building with the GOP House and a semi-auto ban and socialized medicine would have never reached his desk.

Next year with a Warren Hatch Senate, he would have signed a balanced budget amendment.
ObamaCare would be history.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Remember Ze ro and your $3.50 gas, if you're still happy, you're a dumbass. smirk

Moderate Mitt would have continued his well known coalition building with the GOP House and the pipeline would be a done deal.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Oh crap Bow, none of that stuff is worth a crap. wink the only thing worth a crap is that he wasnt perfect. Oh yeah, and he wasnt a tugging lawyer.

How about the coal industry?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
As an eye dr i will say most folks can't imagine what they are going to go through when they are 75 or 80 with a blinding eye disease that needs surgery. The drs are dropping doing many kinds of surgery where they can't charge extra for specialized procedures not covered under o care.

When I need help with only medicare procedure cases the local surgeons won't do it as they don't get paid enough to cover their costs. Now I have to call up the med school in Dallas or Lubbock or Houston and schedule the case two- three months out. Many eyes with degenerative conditions won't last that long.

That leaves me TRYING to medically manage more than can be medically managed. FOR SELF PRESERVATION (from lawyers) send them to the ER and have them try to keep from getting sued while having a surgeon who is not specialized in doing a corneal graft or advanced glaucoma surgical procedure.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
BarryC: I wonder, if, in real life, you are as ignorant as you sound?
Your quote: "If Romney wins the nomination, I will not campaign for him. I will stay home and await the collapse/revolution".
Sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You Boys amuse easily.... smile

You must be among those political savants who are so sophisticated, you stayed home election night in 2012. You were too busy out smarting yourselves. wink

Off the top of my head.here's some stuff that might have been different:

-Holder would not be AG ( of course you guys like him. He gives you something to talk about).

- Benghazi and aftermath.(Would never have happened the way it did, if at all).

-You wouldn't have Congressional investigations into IRS and Fast and Furious stonewalled by the present regime.

-A better foreign policy,as opposed to one so convoluted no one can make sense of it.

-You'd have a President who listens to his military advisers.

-Less golf.

-Fewer expensive vacations for the First Lady.

- You'd have a pipeline.

-You'd have an economy hustling toward real recovery,because Romney knows how to run a business and make things "work". You guys might not be part of the private sector so don't give a shidt about that stuff.

-An intelligent corporate tax policy instead of this abortion we live with while American companies flee off shore.

- The threat (soon to become reality)of an executive order legalizing millions of illegal aliens,would not be a present reality.

I could go on. Think you get my drift.

You guys really registered to vote? Just wondering.... confused

I'm no big Romney supporter, but if you can't see a substantive difference between him and Obama,you need to rethink.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (22kHornet, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 38 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,286
Posts18,467,868
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.