Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by KFWA
is he right about the 300 yards thing?

No. Pa has a " safety zone" but it's for hunting. And makes no mention of target shooting. Their my buildings. I guess if i want to shoot THEM it's my business, as it's MY property

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I'll also be willing to be a benjamin that the Goofy bastid and the nagger he married BOTH voted Democrat in the last election.

I wouldn't touch that bet!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by KFWA
is he right about the 300 yards thing?

No. Pa has a " safety zone" but it's for hunting. And makes no mention of target shooting. Their my buildings. I guess if i want to shoot THEM it's my business, as it's MY property

sounds like he gonna waste some money on a lawyer drawing up worthless paperwork then

use it for target practice when he hands it to you

Last edited by KFWA; 09/20/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
He was going to sue me a couple of years ago because we let the gas company put a compressor on my land, and he told me if it's too loud he will sue them and me.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

It is unlawful to hunt for, shoot at, trap, take, chase or
disturb wildlife within 150 yards of any occupied residence, camp,
industrial or commercial building, farm house or farm building, or
school or playground without the permission of the occupants

unquote.

Did you give yourself permission to shoot?

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Yes, i believe it's implied

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I'm seriously thinking about getting some Tannerite

I double dog dare you! cool

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He was going to sue me a couple of years ago because we let the gas company put a compressor on my land, and he told me if it's too loud he will sue them and me.

man I'd hate to have a dickhead for a neighbor

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Typical democrat. He thinks he owns your land.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
He ain't gonna get a lawyer. That's what the tree dwellers always say when they realize they aren't going to get their way when dealing with a meat eater.

Hell, who can blame them. They have to sit up there on those limbs, chewing leaves and looking down on the meat eaters. They are sure they are smarter, but for some reason, the meat eaters just won't let them have their way.

Dammit, it isn't fair. I'm going to call my attorney and MAKE this meat eater do what I want....

BY THE WAY, I think that low life should have his arm pit hair lit on fire with a 24 hourcampfire zippo lighter, just for invoking the name of the NRA during his piss poor, chicken sheet whining spell.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I'd tell him to kiss my rosie rojo arse!
And GF himself - cause he probably ain't gettin any at home!

Last edited by mark shubert; 09/20/14. Reason: spelling

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Joel, Inwas HOT, I couldn't believe the audacity he had to come on to someone elses land and demand they stop using it as they please

I'd have dropkicked that satchelass, then put him in a figure four leg lock and made him eat gravel out of my driveway before I let him go limping back home to his old sea hag of a wife.

But I'm not a very nice person.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I still think a man could have a lot of 'fun' if he knew he only had 3 months to live.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I am positive that there are 4 people actively praying today that I don't get a terminal cancer prognosis.

They know it, and I know it.

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Joel, Inwas HOT, I couldn't believe the audacity he had to come on to someone elses land and demand they stop using it as they please

I'd have dropkicked that satchelass, then put him in a figure four leg lock and made him eat gravel out of my driveway before I let him go limping back home to his old sea hag of a wife.

But I'm not a very nice person.

It was very close... But i was waiting for
My cousin so we coulve for a Walleye charter today, I didn't have to work last night or tonight, so I was in a good mood, and really did not want to explain why I throttled my neighbor, plus if things escalate, the paper trail from his trespass will only help
Me

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Kudos for getting him a trespassing citation.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
No doubt, my friend, you did the right thing.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Getim, you only made one mistake. When that sucker was on your property you should have claimed he was attacking you and opened a can of justified and certified kickass.

Let his grand kids and granny see what happens when he fuggs with thee.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/20/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
His. " I'm a Certified NRA firearms instructor speel was amazing". I told him, yea, i took that same ten question quiz too, then fired right back with i've got more firearms training and experience in my left testicle than you ever will have.

His. "You lnow you can't be doing this, it's not safe and nees to stop or i'll handle this legally" line sent me over the edge my demeanor, and attitude got much more serious, and aggressive at that point

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sean
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (2500HD, 007FJ, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,203 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,203
Posts18,466,067
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.